Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts Guild of Witchcraft and Wizadry

Back to Guilds

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where Gaia Online users come to learn magic. 

Tags: Harry, Potter, Hogwarts, Witches, Wizards 

Reply Old Locked Threads (Viewing Only)
Astronomy with Professor xX_hang_me_higher_Xx <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snickersnee_PLUR

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:02 pm
(Its all understandable, real life comes first)

Wolfeh looks threw her books, finding work from other classes to addend to.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:24 pm
Rosewood sits down at an empty desk." 'Ello Miss.Sorry I am late I forgot one of my school books."She chimed
"Did I miss anything important?"She asks with a great deal of confusion.

User Image  

eskimo kissses
Vice Captain

Tipsy Conversationalist

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:30 pm
Oh hello there dear. *she smiles over at Rosewood*
The only thing you missed is a small assignment- which was to map out a diagram of the constellations you see through your telescope and send me a one paragraph report on it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:53 pm
Sparrow sits in her chair and plays with her pencil.  

Sparrow Puppy
Vice Captain

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Stoofanoo

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:32 pm
*sits and opens an astronomy book while she waits for the next assignment - she loves astronomy*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:30 pm
"Professor, I just got my acceptance letter and noticed the only thing I have missed is a small assignment... Because I am so late, would you like me to complete it or let it be?" Alex asked uncertainly.  

King of the Aardvark

Stoofanoo

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:15 pm
*glances up from her book, distracted by a newcomer* Hello Resplendent Wit! Welcome, I'm UniqueGirl... Obviously. Haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:24 am
Hello, I just arrived today am I in the right place? This is astronomy correct?

*Standing in the doorway unsure*

aturm

King of the Aardvark

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:50 am
"Oh, hello," said Alex as he turned around to face the girl that had spoken to him, "My name is Alex. You're Sophia right? I just caught you on my way out of the common room..." he says, but trails off as he realizes what an idiot he must've looked like. He shakes his head and offers her a hand. "Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:23 pm
aturm

((Do you think you could try a different color font? I know you're a hufflepuff but it is really hard to read the yellow. Maybe put a Hufflepuff symbol or something with a different color or even orange might work better))  

Sparrow Puppy
Vice Captain

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200

aturm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:50 pm
Sparrow Puppy
aturm

((Do you think you could try a different color font? I know you're a hufflepuff but it is really hard to read the yellow. Maybe put a Hufflepuff symbol or something with a different color or even orange might work better))

yeah i didn't notice till just now, sry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image

Antoinette Machiavelli
Slytherin; First year.

Antoinette storms through the doors, breathing heavily, her hair a mess. She stares in an ambigous direction, still breathing heavily. "This is Astronomy...Right?" She let out a sharp exhale, having finally caught her breath. "It better be." She realised that the Professor wasn't even paying attention and without another breath, she sat down in the desk nearest her. She looked around and noticed a familiar head in front of her; the girl from DADA that offered to take her to the nurse. She kicked the desk in front of her and whispered, "Hey. Hey!"  

Bwazzam

Shaggy Loverboy

eskimo kissses
Vice Captain

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:27 pm
"Thank you Perfessor."She smiles politely tsking the worksheet in her smooth,lotioned hands.The perfessor walks away.She feels an abruptly kicking,she turns around to see the Slytherin girl from DADA. "What is it?" She asks sniply but with a firm smile,even knowing she doesn't take kindly to people who kick the back of her chair.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image

Antoinette Machiavelli
Slytherin; First year.

Antoinette heard the tone in the girl's voice but ignored the meaning behind it. "Tell me what we're doing, and your name--" She paused, considering the outcomes of what she was going to ask. What would the girl think, that Antoinette was actually thankful that she had helped her in DADA? She wasn't going to risk it. "Err, the time." Woo, that was a good save. Antoinette grinned and bobbed her head in approval of herself.  

Bwazzam

Shaggy Loverboy

eskimo kissses
Vice Captain

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:44 pm
She shows the girl the constellation assignment and comepletly ignored the girls rudeness blinding her rudeness with her kindness. "I am Rosewood Limetta,but you can call me Rose if you like."She says with a smile."This is the homework assignment.Tonight we will have to look outside at the constelations."She says kindly. "Oh an one last tiny thing."She smiles keenly. "Don't even bother trying to talk to me or ask for help if you are going to sneer at me,kick me in the back of my chair and not say thank you for want I did for you."She says somewhat aggressivly but still trying to smile in a way that the girl won't yell at her in the middle of Astronomy. "Oh and it is 10:30."She says
User Image  
Old Locked Threads (Viewing Only)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games