Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:54 pm
The Count of Monte Carlo
Deora was a bit nervous to be leaving Trinity to follow someone she didn't know, but she supposed she was safe here. She hefted her duffel bag onto her shoulder and waved to Trinity as she disappeared, then turned back to Jason. "So, I get a room-mate? What's their name?"

"Her name is Kerana Carter, and I know I'm putting it mildly when I say she's excited about you. Jason gave Deora the grand tour. He showed Deora the cafeteria which now had the classy, atmosphere of a Cheese Cake Factory. He showed her where the R&D department was and pointed out that where Gidget is usually. He then pointed out where the gym was and pointed out that this is where Trinity is usually. Throughout the tour he pointed out that they send their younger meta-humans to attend school in the college up above and that she will start tomorrow. "Any questions?" he says as they stood in front of Deora's new dorm giving Deora her key.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:56 pm
Gidget chuckles, "It's okay. It's in the parking lot of a building where several cops live. I'm sure it'll be okay for a while."

She turns to face Justine and says, "We're about to do something a little extraordinary. It's going to feel like you're falling, but everything will be just fine. She's done this a lot."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:07 pm
The Daedelus project....just what was it? I've heard bad things about it but I can't say I blame em for rounding up Meta's like me. I mean last time they all got together they pretty much devastated parts of this city. I'm not sure if they know I'm a Meta. But It's best to be on the safe side. Wonder how many more are here at the Subdistrict Theonis thought to himself as he walked along.

"I wonder if there was anyway of contacting those people. Then again, It's nice to be on my own. On the other side...I don't see any girls here" Theonis muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:20 pm
She puts her arms around both of their shoulders, she looks to Justine, "Sometimes it may be best to hold your breath for the first bit." They fall through their shadows then it stopped and it felt like they were floating. Trinity lead the way holding on to Gidget and Justine tightly and before they knew it they came out of the dark side of one Gidget's bigger inventions.

"I'm heading back to the room for a bit. Hopefully if you're not to busy you'll be able join Deora and I for dinner." She was officially tired after their last trip, too many long distance jumps. Although tired she tried not to show it. Trinity steps into another shadow and emerges in their bathroom's bath tub. Just as her sensei had she had the shower curtain be the door way back she fell through and fell asleep in the bath tub with her upper body hanging over.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:48 pm
Deora was almost overwhelmed by all that was on the tour, but she was excited to see all that was available. When they arrived at her dorm she was ready to sit down. "I can't think of anything right now, Mr. Ryan, thank you for the tour." She said, taking the key.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:11 pm
"Not a problem, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to call." Jason says as he gives Deora his business card. He then knocks on the door and opens the door with his master key. "Deora may I present your roo-"

"YEAH!!!" a squeal of joy came out as Kerana pounces on her knew room-mate.

"Miss Carter, you must learn to restrain yourself."

"Oh... sorry Mr. Ryan" Kerana says as she backs off of Deora her tail curled around her and her ears slopped down in shame. Then her ears pircked up and twitched then turned as they hear a *ding* "Oh my goodness the cookies are done... they are probably done cooling! Do you want some Deora? I made them just for the occasion. Oh my where are my manners let me take your bag I'll put it on your bed." Kerana's tail was wagging all over the place from excitement.

Jason looks to Deora hoping she didn't mind Kerana's hyper antics.  

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:36 pm
"OOF!" Deora huffed as she fell backwards under Kerana's pounce. Fortunately, her bag had broken her fall and the clothes inside cushioned the landing. She laughed as Kerana got up, she hadn't been greeted like that since for a long time. It used to be the favorite greeting of the younger of her two brothers. "It's okay, Mr. Ryan, I'm used to it."

At the sound of a bell, her ears would have perked up just like Kerana's if they could have. "You made cookies? Oh, It feels like forever since I've had some!" She said as she got up. "I wouldn't want to bother you with my bag, though. I've got it."

((Oh, seeing Kerana again reminded me; I got bored a few days ago and made a new profile for Deora. I even managed to get the Avi to look somewhat like her. I was thinking about having that profile join the guild as well.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:48 pm
Jason nodded and grinned as the situation unfolded. "Very well I'll leave you two be. Once more Deora, welcome to Valhalla." with that he bowed his head and took his leave, he was rather relieved considering Kerana had gone through a few other introductions not as well, people couldn't take the overwhelming energy Kerana had.

Kerana nodded at Deora respecting her handling her own bag. She saw Jason heading out. "Thanks Mr. Ryan have a good day" she waves to him as he leaves. She then turns toward the kitchen and brought out the chocolate chip cookies. "I hope you're okay with chocolate chip."  

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:03 pm
"Thank you again, Mr. Ryan." Deora said as she went inside. She looked around the room holding her bag until Kerana came out with the cookies. "Oh I love chocolate chip!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:00 pm
Justine raised a brow at the idea of traveling through... shadows? And falling. She had been afraid of falling when ever since she had become blind. She quickly gasped in a breath and held it, but it didn't help. She dug her nails into her palms and pressed her lips together to keep from screaming. It seemed forever before they 'landed'. At that she heard Trinity ... warp away? She turned to Gigdet. "Don't EVER let her do that to me again." She shuddered and wrapped her arms around herself. "What's the next step?"  

JewJewBeans

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:37 pm
Gidget laughs nervously and raises her hands, "Heh, I sometimes forget how weird that can feel to someone who still has nerves. I promise we'll take my car from now on. Or better yet, after a few days you can drive yourself wherever you want."

Gidget clears off a space on her table. She looks around her surroundings to ensure that she has all the needed materials. She smiles with comfort knowing that she has everything she could ever want to make whatever she needed. All except for one thing, and she would have to face it in a matter of minutes.

"I have everything I need to make your eyes right here. However, I need to confer with a biological expert to make sure everything goes smoothly. He...works in a high security area. I can't take you there even if you are with me. Will you be okay here for about thirty minutes?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:14 am
Justine smiled to her. "Yeah, that's fine." She brushed her fingers through her hair. "Just show me a place to sit, and I'll be fine." She shrugged her shoulders slightly, as she glanced around the area. She had no idea of what of anything around her was, and it felt strange. She didn't really like being in places she hadn't seen before. At least, not in her mind. What she really wanted to do was to walk around for a little while. She liked exploring. She had when she could see, but it was much more adventurous when one was blind.  

JewJewBeans

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:39 am
Gidget pops with delight, "Ah, great then. Over to your left is a table of exhibited devices I've made for people to see. It's a great ice breaker for when we have new people join us. In front of each device is a button that will explain to you exactly what it does. Feel free to fiddle with anything that doesn't sound dangerous. Your a cop so I trust you to handle things with safety. Okay then, I'll be back in a bit."

She leaves with happiness and despair all at once. Happiness that she is once again creating something for the good of another person, but sad that she has to confer and request information from someone she knew would have to be coherent to be able to help.

Walking to the Mercy ward of Valhalla, she goes through several security checks before reaching her destination. Key card, voice/password recognition, facial scan, retinal scan, and finally a personal interface wit the security door using her own USB connection from her right ring finger.

She steps into a room with a chair and layered shatter resistant glass on the opposite wall. She flips a switch and a light comes on on the other side of the glass.

On the other side is a man huddled on his bed, eyes agape and listless. Gidget swallows hard and places her hand on a panel beside the glass. The colorless vapor is ventilated out of the room and the figure shortly begins to stir.

She raises her head and speaks aloud, "Shane."

He blinks a few times, trying to clear his thoughts. He hears his name. Once, and then again. He raises his head and wipes the spittle off of his chin. His eyes travel to the glass, and harden at the sight of the thing standing on the other side of it. He knows there are measures in place to pacify him should he become violent. So he simply stands, shaky at first but soon stable, and crosses his arms in front of his chest.

He hisses with disdain, "Agatha."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:59 am
The Count of Monte Carlo
"Thank you again, Mr. Ryan." Deora said as she went inside. She looked around the room holding her bag until Kerana came out with the cookies. "Oh I love chocolate chip!"

"Great! xd 'Cause I love making them." she plops down on her bed sitting across from Deora's bed. After Deora took a cookie she picks one up and starts to nibble on it, "So, tell me about yourself. Where are you from?"  

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

JewJewBeans

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:53 am
Justine turned and felt her way to the table that Gigde that told her about. She sighed softly as she felt around a bit, and listened to one or two of the exhibits, but other then that, she simply leaned against the table and thought. up, she slipped off the white cloth and held it in her hands. She ran her fingers over it, like she had so many times before. In a few days... she wouldn't need this anymore. Unless of course, something went wrong. She sighed softly as she replaced the cloth over her eyes one more. She walked around the area a little but, without really going far and played with the ends of her hair.  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games