Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Yasashii Tribe
The Yasashii Tribe (Old Thread, Closed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the tribe go on a journey?
  Yes
  No
View Results

wasluxy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:26 pm
Oh no oh no... Kithara was hurt alright. With a quick glance at Gwyn and a wish that she wasn't there, Champagne ran to Amy's side. "Are you ok?" She asked, quickly looking the monochromatic vixen over as she pulled spider webs off her tail. Good thing she had been out gathering. There were deep gashes in the red-pelted chest of their elder, and Champagne quickly began passing around Alder. "Chew this up, it will prevent infection if we get in on her wounds quickly." Then she took the cobwebs and began pressing them to Kithara, trying to stop the blood.

"Iah, you got some Burdock leaves?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:09 pm
"Yeah I do. I had already been moving herbs last night so I dont need to get any of my stuff." Iah replied only having to walk a short distance to get the materials he needed. He handed over the desired plant. "What caused it?" he asked, it looked like another mammal but one should always been certain. Depending on the attack he would need different herbs and medicine to treat the bite wounds. "She'll be fine Amy dont worry. Just stay by her side and she'll get better even faster. Speaking of which. EMBRY!" he called out. he had seen it once before when he was traveling around with his sister how a shaman had used carers and their gifts to help speed up recovery. Kithara probably would have been much worse off if not for Amy.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:15 pm
Akela quickly looked the situation over. Their elder was hurt and others might be as well. It didn't look like Kithara or Amy or Tenma had eaten enough protein. So while everyone was tending to their wounds she went back out to get some berries. She would have helped with the wounds but she knew nothing about how to fix them. She figured she would be helpful but bringing easy food to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:21 pm
Gwyn couldn't take all the drama, As much as she didn't want to be far from kit she was probably getting in the way. "Ok. ok. I'll get out of the way." Gwyn didn't know where to go exactly do she took off in the direction of her route. Maybe a walk could clear her mind a bit. She only hoped that Kithara would be ok.  

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Inara4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:14 am
Embry was lost in all the confusion, then she spotted Kithara and her heart sunk, "Oh...no..." She shook her head, what could have done this to their powerful Elder. it was unimaginable that she had been wounded so thoroughly. "Mm!" Her head shot up as Iah called to her, "Yes!" She quickly ran over to his side, "Is there something that I can do to help her....please....I will do anything to make Kithara better....you just have to tell me." Embry was trying to stay calm, but this situation was so new to her that she wasn't sure how she was supposed to be reacting.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:48 am
Embry, good, she would be a great help. "Here," Champagne passed her some Alder. "Chew some of this up, I can use the pulp to stop infection." She nodded to Iah and began chewing on the Burdock leaves. Once she knew there was no infection the Burdock would help speed the healing. So could Embry, she was gifted.

Gifted. Oh duh.

In the rush of seeing Kithara sliced open Champagne had forgotten the gifts of a Shaman. Still pressing the webs to the wounds, the vixen began concentrating on pouring a healing energy to the fallen Elder, as well as not swallowing the leaves she was chewing. Champagne had never had a gift to use before, so she just did what felt right and hoped it would help Kithara get back on her feet quicker.

wasluxy

Inara4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:12 pm
"Mm...Alright...." She nodded to Paige, knowing that she would know the best course of action to take. And Embry would do anything to make sure that her Elder was taken care of. "Mm...." She gestured to Paige, indicating that she was done chewing on the Alder and Paige could use it on Kithara. She wasn't sure if it taking it out of her mouth herself would do any harm, therefore she waited for further instruction.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:26 pm
“Don’t over work it too much. Magic is a gift not to be used lightly. It will easily tire you out. The second you feel any fatigue pull back.” Iah stated leaning forward and closer to champagne. He had used his gifts in the past and knew how draining it could be, most likely as a lesson not to abuse his powers. As soon as he knew he would be a shaman he started testing them out and slowly getting used to them. There wasn’t too much magic and most of the time it was easier to just use the herbs but in this case. Embry after you hand the root over just sit next to her with you and Amy here it will help her heal faster.” Iah told the slightly panicked vixen.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:26 pm
Akela was in an almost blind search for sweet easy berries to eat. She kept finding bare berry bushes. That wouldnt do at all. Grumbling to her self she went further into the forest. She finally found one small Huckleberry berry bush that had about 4 nicely sized berries. Quickly she ran over to them and picked em.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:45 pm
"Here," Champagne took the pulp from Embry and moved the webs to apply it to switch it with the Alder. "This will help the wounds heal faster, too." She nodded at Iah, too. Having never had any kind of magic before, she really had no clue. She did feel a little tired, though, so obviously trying to mentally push the healing on Kithara wasn't the best of ideas.

"Kithara," Champagne urged. "Kithara, can you hear me? You've got two Shamans and Two Carers here, you're going to be just fine~" The webs were soaked by this point, and she would need more. Looking around she spotted Gwyn walking off. The wounds were still covered with the bloody webs... "Gwyn! Can you find some more spider web for me?"

wasluxy

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:23 pm
Kithara heard voices while she slept, eyes flicking open to see Champagne. She had never been so relieved in her life to see someone. Her body ached, no, it burned. She could remember protecting Amy from the beasts, and could remember being carried on Amy's back, attempting to say she could walk herself. Was she a failure? Letting Amy lead her home?

No.

She had saved Amy. She had rescued her. She wasn't a failure. If she didn't pull through this then she was. She would be failing the tribe. She would be failing if she left them behind. When Champagne spoke she nodded, head turning to see Gwyneth, red eyes nearly glazed over. However, she smiled. When she heard Embry her head turned once more to smile at her, paw reaching to touch her.

"I'll be alright, Embry."

Amy hadn't moved during the entire time Kithara was being healed, until Kithara's eyes opened. She hadn't been able to see it, but she heard her voice, and the blind vixen nudged her side. She could smell panic, blood, and medicine, and could imagine the scene before her.

"What can I do to help? Other than sit here."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:38 pm
"Kithara!" Embry beamed as her tailed wagged rapidly. She was talking, that was a good sign wasn't it. Doing as she was instructed she laid down beside the wounded Elder and smiled as she gently rubbed against an uninjured part. "I was so worried about you elder....I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to you." Embry looked at her sadly. "But Iah and Paige are going to fix you right up." She nodded her head with a smiled, "And I won't leave your side until you're up and walking around again. I promise." She smiled.  

Inara4

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:53 am
After finding several more berry bushes Akela finally had a medium size pile of berries to care back in her leave 'basket'. She started off at a run leaping over fallen trees and branches and rocks. She didn't want to take the chance of tripping and falling flat on her face smashing the berries before they needed to be smashed.

She finally made it back to Kithara, Embry, Amy and Champagne. She let the others continue doing what it was they were doing as she picked up a stick and began to mash the berries together till they were pretty much a liquid. She than moved it closer to Kithara and said "Please eat some Kit. They are mashed enough where you could lick it up but solid enough as to where you body will still get the protein from it."

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:44 pm
"Seriously Amy the best thing that you can do is sit there next to Kithara, you've probably already saved her. If she hadnt been carried and next to you this whole time the injuries probably would have gotten her." Iah told her. "That was good thinking Akela, okay after we get the liquid down you I'll use my powers to heal up any injury that may be dangerous. Then I want everyone to move Kithara over to the resting cave where I want her to rest and sleep for the rest of the day, I would say she could move around tomorrow but to take it extremely slow. Tonight I would ask that one of the carers look at her. Perhaps Amy since I also want to look over Amy as well." Iah ordered his normally shy uncertain personality gone. he took his job very seriously and no fox was going to die when he had taken them as a patient.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:01 pm
Announcement and Time Skip~

"New Update”

Yasashii's story has changed completely, well, Dahlia's story that is, so re-read it and become better acquainted with the new Yasashii. I will be adding new ceremonies soon, and, some new bits of information has been added to the "about Yasashii" section. Please do read. ALSO! A new ceremony has been added, and, it is extremely important you read it.

Now, a time-skip is taking place. It is spring now, and Kithara is planning to send out foxes for the ceremony that is up and coming. Foxes that wish to go must speak to her, and soon. Nothing much has changed except Kithara has taken a mate within the tribe, Gwyneth, and she is urging the foxes to find new members for the tribe.

Yasashii Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff