Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Totoma's Cafe |Food and Drink| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Chuunin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 480 ~ AC: 3150 ~ Ryo: ~ 1900

Glad that there was something they could both look forward to in the future, Setsuna's smile dropped into a frown when the other began to turn pale. "Maybe you've had a bit too much to eat." suggested Setsuna, yet still watching Yokai like a hawk. If the other felt off, then there may have been a range of causes and Setsuna was a little paranoid since he did study medicine. "I could pay the bill, then I could walk you home."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image
"Yokai" Yoo "Senju"!

I'm the twin with heart ; ! | ! ;

Yokai looked up at Setsuna, smiling weakly "I think that would be nice...going home, I mean. I can pay for my share." he replied, leaning back and digging in his pockets, pulling out a few dollars for his food. He was getting steadily paler and his fingers were almost white as he held out the money.

; | ;

↳ Mizukage ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image

The other's complexion was not at all normal, it seemed as if the other was getting paler and paler by the second. What was going on? Standing, Setsuna quickly pulled out his share for the meal and put it on the table. "On second thought... I think a trip to the hospital might be a better idea, let's go." It would be a completely idiotic thing for him to do if he just took the other home and didn't think there was something wrong. He knew it was better to be safe than sorry, especially with all of the medical books he had read.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:09 am
User Image
"Yokai" Yoo "Senju"!

Yokai dropped his money on the table and stood, his face now white as his fingers. He was keeping one hand in his pocket because it had gone almost....well, it was looking translucent. He reached out for Setsuna's arm, white fingers gripping his upper arm as Yokai seemed to be swaying on his feet "Nnnuh-no. O-office. Sy-Sypher." he managed to get out, his mouth starting to fail. His hair was getting lighter too now, a shade lighter then it had been.

; | ;

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image

What in the world was it that Sypher had done to Yokai? Setsuna had never seen anything like this before and not having a solution in mind to help caused him to be very concerned. Without another word, the male helped Yokai out of the restaurant and back to the office. He'd carry the other if he had to and move as fast as he could, hoping that Syy really could help out.

((Exit))

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image
"Yokai" Yoo "Senju"!

Holding tight to Setsuna, Yokai stumbled after him, his grip tight. He knew he had to get to Sypher, immediately.

((Exit))(((Crap post)))

; | ;

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:38 pm
Tekkou was growing tired of his village patrol he just wanted to get it over with. Glancing about the cafe he noticed more people then he had but still no one was not from the village. It was time to move on once more. SO he took a deeb breath and started to walk on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:01 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂ɢ є η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтѕυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 9 5 / 4 9 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 0 5 0 / 0 5 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe journey to the well-known restaurant was a quite one, one that consisted of my attention focused on one thing: getting food. Normally, meals would consist of something I caught myself--a hare could last me a day or two when I didn't accidentally burn half of it because the warmth of the fire made me fall asleep. Birds were harder to catch, but in the spring you could harvest their eggs, and it was always possible a pigeon in late fall would be too fat to fly away fast enough. Much of anything bigger was too much meat for me to do anything with.
-----Different plants could be eaten, too. Wild onion could be found from early spring to late fall, sometimes later if the weather that year didn't decide to beat everyone with sticks, then freeze them to death. Other times, when corn fields were ripe, and people were growing crops in their gardens, I would... borrow... from them.
-----They blamed the rabbits, funnily enough.
-----Fishing was another possibility. With the infinite patience I was known for, I usually didn't have a problem. Especially considering this was the Mizu no Kuni, the Land of Water. That is, until I hooked a fish almost as big as I was.
-----And, of course, it being the Land of Water wasn't meant it rained a lot. I was pretty sure that was why it was named as it was, not because the rivers and swamps and lakes and the fact it was an island off the main land.
-----Or maybe it was all of the above.
-----Focusing on the fact that I had arrived at the restaurant, I glanced over my shoulder to make sure Jack was still following me and moved to one of the tables, sitting a bit awkwardly, thanks to the tail I still hadn't gotten used to after two years. It seemed to get in the way more often than it helped.
-----Now, the problem with proper food was that I had no idea what normal people ate, since their food was processed and had preservatives and fake herbs instead of being all natural. But it seemed like a day for something different and I was too tired to go out to catch something anyway.

Lanfaer

« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:10 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 535/600

The scents wafting from the restaurant brought memories of more interesting times to Jack's mind, back in the days of his 'testing' people to find their inner truths. Here he had sent a little girl, in tears, back to her parents confessing everything she had ever done wrong out of sheer fear of him. The memory brought neither joy nor displeasure, as he simply saw his personal, sacred mission to find and reveal all truths in the world as a necessity. He could tell that those at the entrance remembered him, for their faces paled and their eyes shot to the side, away from him, likely fearing that a glance would incite his 'testing' to recommence.

His eyes sifted across the crowd, memorizing faces and appearances while likewise weighing and considering every single one. What truths did these people hide? Why did they hide it from themselves? Why did any person, no matter rank or persuasion in this world, keep secrets or lie? It was a mystery to the ironically mysterious boy, though his mysteriousness was not intentional. Few ever pried into his secrets nor sought them out, and thus he had no reason to speak of them.

His eyes came upon the younger boy, sitting already at the table that was to be theirs. Smiling as he always did, at this point an unconscious and consistent gesture, Jack moved towards the table and ignored several looks and whispers behind hastily raised hands, ignoring them as he always had and yet always listening to them, weighing their words, their intentions behind them, and their intentions with them. Several people stared openly at Shadow, some visitors who had never seen his like and those children with families who knew no better. It was the parents whom garnered Jack's attention, for he knew their acts of indifference were mere acts to hide the fact they let these children torment the boy.

When the parents of these children noticed he was looking, however, they hurriedly scolded their children, and in quiet voices, no less.

Jack sat gracefully at the table, his cane laid across his knees as he considered the boy before him. He nodded to the boy's waist, confusion plain on his face. He remembered that the boy had carried with him quite a fine skinning knife, but all he could see now was the blade his clan always wore. What had happened to it, he wondered?

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:40 pm

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----мy ears twitched every which direction from the number of conversations in the room, which, I noted, had become significantly less since we entered not a moment before. I knew those that hadn't flat out left were watching us. I could feel their beady little black eyes on me and Jack. We weren't wanted there.
-----Well, that was just too bad for them, because my stomach demanded food and wouldn't leave me at peace until I fed it. The townsfolk would have to burden from our presences until we paid the bill.
-----I followed Jack's gaze to my hip, and returned my own to him a moment later with a shrug. The knife had been a memoir of my life before I came to the village, where I learned to hunt. It had been a fine knife, a short steel blade curved upward almost into a hook, part of which had been serrated. The hand-length hilt had been bone, I'm not sure what from. It had been big for my hand, but it had done its job and, hopefully, I would have grown into it.
-----I felt absolutely no shame in telling him what had happened to my beautiful knife. "I attacked someone because they wouldn't leave me alone," I explained bluntly. "They took it and I haven't seen it since. I guess they don't get that fur isn't very tasty."
-----Sometimes I scared myself with how cruel my words were. This was not one of those times. The boy had deserved it after pulling my tail when he didn't believe it was real. It was self-defense, honestly.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:36 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 545/600

Jack looked amused at that little bit of information, and he seemed lost in thought as he remembered the knife. It seemed that the knife was likely gone, but Jack had a feeling he could get it back. It would not be easy, not by any stretch of the imagination, but with persuasion and bribes it could well be possible. Reaching out one slim, sickly hand he tapped the menu, his eyes never leaving Shadow's face, nor his mouth ever losing the smile. "I or thee, payeth which to he?" The question was a simple one, as to which of them would pay. Likely it was Jack, of course, freshly back from his mission to wherever it was he had gone and with likely some plunder along the way, but it was only polite to ask, even if one did know the answer before it was stated.

Jack considered several things while he awaited his reply, one of which was the training he was aiming to give his quite intelligent, but young, genin. Jack had ideas, thanks to the clan Shadow claimed blood relation to, but that did not mean the boy was destined for it. What had he learned during his year in the Academy? What had he experienced, what had he been exposed to? All this and more he had to know before making decisions, proper, well thought out decisions, on the final training methods to be used.

What had Jack gotten himself into?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:00 pm

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----αgain I shrugged, the gesture short as my gaze fell to the menu. And again I was faced with actually choosing something from the laminated piece of paper restaurants thought they could make look fancy by sticking the paper in a leather folder. In my personal opinion just the paper would be fine, but I supposed it kept the menu from being destroyed by reckless children who knock their drinks over. "I don't have money."
-----Of course, I felt guilty making him pay so soon after his return. Maybe he saw it as a reward for the hard work I had supposedly done over the past year, but to me it felt more like a 'welcome back, now feed me', which was basically my stomach's opinion of the situation. All I could do is scold it for wanting something so unhealthy as processed food. Natural was the way to go.
-----My stomach growled again to tell me how much it, frankly, didn't care. It would regret it later, more than likely.
-----Nothing on the menu stuck out in particular. It seemed that the place was well known for its ramen, which peaked the lists of the amounts of preservatives. Unless the chef rolled the noodles himself. That, I highly doubted.
-----Chicken wasn't to be trusted either, but it seemed it would be the winner on the menu. So, some sort of chicken ramen is what the meal my stomach was begging for would be. I just hoped it would be satisfied.
-----I finally tore my gaze away from the offensive, shiny piece of paper to look at Jack again. "Do you know what you want?"

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:39 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 550/600

Jack chuckled under his breath and looked to the side as a waitress brought forth a small bowl of pasta, a small bottle of sake and a saucer for drinking, and a small bowl of water with a hot towel beside it. When she looked to the menu in front of Shadow a cane came out to stop her hand, pressing lightly against the girl's soft, pale skin. Jack's smile seemed to unnerve her, and when their eyes met she flinched. "Ramen. Chicken." Thankfully one word sentences did not come out in a jumble. In fact, it was the only spoken method other than his jutsu that forced his mind to speak in the normal, average method that everyone seemed capable of using after the age of one.

When the girl's hand retreated back to her side he lowered his cane down to his lap once more, his eyes turning to the bowl of water before him. Reaching towards it he brought the tips of his fingers into the surface, slowly, however, so as not to leave a single ripple to roll across its calm. Slowly he sand his hands in, eyes focused upon the process, until only the skin at the base of his wrist was not submerged. Here, he brought them back up, and as he did the dirt of his travels fell away back into the water, leaving his already pale hands that much paler. It was a nifty trick, one he'd never taught anyone, though he frequently used it to entertain children who braved the ridicule of their companions to speak with him. As he reached for the warm towel and began to dry his fingers meticulously, the waitress hurried away with quick steps and a stiff back, a sure sign of her discomfort. Jack's eyes, however, were on Shadow, his spaghetti forgotten for the moment. "As book hast thou become, picture painted clear? Silver road bare to thee, the way ever near?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:01 am

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ѕhrugging was evidently becoming the easiest method of communication in this 'conversation', if one could call it conversing. Once more my shoulders rose a little and settled back to their normal level. "I don't know..I know I want to sleep. Does that count?" I rubbed my eye with the palm of my hand subconsciously as though to emphasize the point.
-----It would be something, at least.
-----As long as I could remember, I have never been able to sleep well, and I can remember a long time back. People always said it was thanks to an overactive imagination, but I didn't believe that. Well, more precisely, I believed that was only part of it. Something, some terrifying thing haunted my dreams and my thoughts, and I didn't know anymore whether it was real, or if I was losing what shred of sanity I had left. Most were convinced the latter.
-----After all, I was just some sort of freak, a wild child, in their eyes, not worthy of the same kinds of humanity any other child, far worse than myself, is allowed.
-----Shut up.
-----My thoughts were silenced by those two simple words before they kamikazed into me losing my temper. Like the boy and my knife.
-----I focused on Jack once more after what couldn't have been more than a couple of seconds, showing just how quickly my thoughts tended to spiral out of control. "I mean... I guess it's somewhere to start, trying to figure out why I can't sleep."

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:19 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 555/600

Jack considered this, his mind going through several possibilities in seconds, but the first ones he came up with involved tactics that might have scarred Shadow forever. Instead, he fell onto one idea that was risky and at the same time a necessity. Reaching forward and taking hold of a fork he placed it gently into the bowl of spaghetti and began to twirl. This was the best, and most efficient, method of eating spaghetti, he had found.

His mind wondered down this odd thought path while another part of his mind continued on the other problem. Jack had spent several months trying out different methods of eating this pasta not long ago, exploring the possibilities and deciding which gave more satisfaction to the dinee. In this case, twirling the fork in pasta, opening your mouth wide and shoving the bundle it gave the greatest bit of satisfaction with the meal. And so he ate.

Returning to the present Jack refocused on Shadow, chewing slowly and methodically before swallowing and speaking. "Idea possessed, though journey to process. But ask I you of journey untold, path lost, story sold? Shinobi path written by mind, decision await to make the kind." Truly, the jutsu he needed would take time to attain, and more time to learn. But what he wanted to know, more than anything, was about his decision as a Shinobi, what he felt he wanted to start with.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out