Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Parker School For Gifted Students (aka Hero High!)

Back to Guilds

A roleplay in which kids with superpowers can find themselves. 

Tags: school, roleplay, superhero, Heroes, comics 

Reply Hero High Main
Autumn Semester Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grandmaster Allan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:38 pm
"Its not that i'm angry, i'm just not very comfortable around other men." Alex released Hector's hand, that was actually how the men in his family shook hands, so he wasn't at all bothered by it. "Well, thats how I shake hands anyway."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:07 pm
Not noticing Hector had appeared, Anya slipped behind a tree and transformed into a raven so, then flew up to her always open window, grabbed a pair of woolly boots, and flew back down.
When she had transformed back to her normal self, she found Hector with Alex. "Oh, hi. Hector right? I'm Anya."
She smiled, puzzled at what seemed to be rising tension.

SuperheroJellyfish
Crew

Grandmaster Allan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:38 pm
Alex looked down at Anya's shoes and his eyes lit up. "I take it that you just used one of your powers when we were distracted." Alex returned to his previous mood, no longer focusing on Hector. "So what is it that you do Anya? Super-human speed, teleportation, flight, ooh, the possibilities." This was another one of his little quirks, give Alex a problem to fix or a question to answer, and he turns into a living computer. He runs every possible answer through his mind, everything that happened goes through dozens of times, and even background information doesn't escape him. This could be seen as his other superpower.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:00 pm
Hector pointed up to open window without looking at it, his face completely blank. Obviously, she can fly, since she has boots on now, and she didn't before. If she could just teleport, she wouldn't keep the window open in this cold weather. Since ravens don't generally appear in this area, I would assume that the one flying around recently has been Anya, or someone simil..." Hector trailed off in the middle of the word, and stared off into space.  

yksyeknom

SuperheroJellyfish
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:49 pm
Anya smiled at Alex trying to figure it out, then nodded at Hector. "Uh, yeah. My main power is that I can turn into animals. But there are ravens around here, Hector. They're just old, so they don't fly much. I visit them occasionally..." she trailed off too, looking curiously at Hector staring into space. Then she shrugged. "So, Alex, what's your power?"
The snow was still falling, and she reached up and brushed some off her face and shoulders. Small flakes nestled in her wavy blonde hair, but she didn't really notice.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:58 pm
Hector raised an eyebrow, looking very confused, and pulled a folded paper map out of his pocket. "Wait a second..." he said, unfolding the map and pointing to a town in Australia, "Is this where we are right now?"  

yksyeknom

SuperheroJellyfish
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:12 am
Anya giggled. "Um, no. We're in England. That's why it's snowing. Did you really think we were in Australia?"
She looked almost worried.
"Plus, there are ravens in Australia. They're a slightly different species, but they look pretty similar." She blushed again. "Sorry, I just like to research the things I turn into." Her foot traced patterns in the settling snow almost unconsciously.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:06 pm
Alex nodded his head, finding Anya's ability to be rather impressive. "I hate to say it but my power isn't as versitile as yours, effective in the right situation, but not all that usefull elsewhere. But its only fair, I suppose, to show you what I can do." Alex took a few steps back, took his trenchcoat and sweatshirt off, and triggered his transformation. He groaned in pain though it was drowned out by the deafening noise of his bones changing their shape, and size. As his bones grew, his body changed to match them: his spine extended and bent with his arms, now bigger than a gorilla's, moving foward until his shoulders were level with his head, his lower canine teeth grew into two inch fangs, all color left his formerly silver-blue eyes, his muscle mass tripled, going from a walking to skeleton to a walking tank. The last detail in his change, was his finger nails turning into razor sharp claws. Upon conpleting his change, Alex let out a loud roar to show the pain he just experienced.  

Grandmaster Allan

SuperheroJellyfish
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:12 pm
Anya gasped, all wide-eyed, as Alex changed. The roar made her flinch as she looked at him with a mixture of interest, fear, and downright weirded-outness.
"Uh... wow. That's... wow."
She giggled nervously, and started to move to examine his claws, then stopped. "Oh! Do you mind? It's just... it's quite interesting."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:17 pm
Alex's voice had lost all trace of his southern-american accent and instead sounded like a growling animal. "Oh, its no problem at all." He sat down at the base of the tree with a loud "thump" as he hit the ground.  

Grandmaster Allan

SuperheroJellyfish
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:29 pm
Anya smiled in thanks, and carefully lifted one of his hands, still smiling as she was going over the edges of his claws, and tracing some of the bones in his fingers. She wasn't exactly surprised to find that his claws were razor-sharp when she accidentally cut her finger a little.
Sucking her finger, she put down his hand and went to look at his face, glancing at his eyes to make sure he was okay with it.
"You're quite the predator. It's fascinating."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:37 pm
Alex blushed, this was highlighted by his pale skin. "Thank you. This is really not the reaction I expected. I always picture people panicking when they see this." Alex brushed a off of one of his pointed ears.  

Grandmaster Allan

SuperheroJellyfish
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:49 pm
Anya blushed in response to seeing Alex blush, but thankfully not enough to see well under her lightly-tanned skin. "Well, I was kinda prepared for a transformation when you took off your clothes... your coat, I mean!" The blush became noticeable. "Uh... yeah. It was kinda weird at first. But also cool! I never really see myself transform..." Her eyes widened. " Oh! It hurt, didn't it! Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:54 pm
Alex clenches his right hand into a fist, cracking his knuckles as he does. "It feels like i'm being torn apart then stapled back together by a blind man using rusty staples." He sighed in depression, no matter how many times he changes, Alex has never gotten used to the pain he feels when he tranforms. But no matter how painfull it is, he would have to deal with it.  

Grandmaster Allan

Valerian Eclipse
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:08 pm
SuperheroJellyfish
Anya blushed again. "Oh, please, don't worry. In another few minutes it should be over us and I'll get them then. Thank you, though." She smiled, then glanced at the snow cloud. It had moved to the edge of the school grounds, just over the woods and she watched, smiling, as she watched it come down in little flurries, first over the trees on the other side of the school, then over the school and lawn, until finally it reached them at the edge of the trees. She laughed a little as flakes landed on her face and partly exposed arms. "It's lovely, isn't it?"

Java grinned. "Excellent. I'll call and see if he can come now. We'll have to walk over to the school; Bethan left her ultrasound scanner and stuff there for you."
He pulled his mobile out of a pocket and pressed speed dial 2. "Hi, Dr Lanes?... She's fine as far as I can tell... Yes, could you come over now? You have a key to the hospital wing, don't you?... Great!" he glanced out of the window. "I'll keep the road clear for you, don't worry.... Bye!"
He grinned and went to fetch Ava's coat, hat, gloves, and scarf for her. "Do you think you'll be warm enough? It's snowing out there and there's only so much cold I can keep off you."
He put his own gloves on and prepared to put a circle of sunshine around them so they wouldn't get covered in snow - unless Ava wanted to.

Ava let out a lard laugh. "Java, honey I'm fine. I'm actually not cold at all. My body temperature is really high right now." She laid her hand on her belly, hoping the baby didnt mind her abnormally high body heat." She took the coat from Java and pushed her arms through the sleeves. She wrapped the scarf around her neck gracefully before grinning and running into the white wonderland outside.  
Hero High Main

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff