Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yugioh: Revenge of the Orichalcos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Wolf Bryan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:03 pm
Battle Phase: "All right!" Damion said with excitement, "Dark Magician, attack his Y-Dragon Head!" He waited to see if his opponent had a trap.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:20 pm
(Kasi Karra- the first duel between Kaiba and Alister ended in a tie so both were set free)

(Dark Wolf Bryan- Are you planning on getting the Claw of Hermos during this duel)

Meanwhile, as this was happening, three Orichalcos minions managed to sneak into Principal Izinski's office, as she was off dueling as well, and stole the Spirit Keys to the Spirit Gate. Making their way down, they prepapred to open the ancient tomb to take the three Mythic Demons: Uria, Hamon, and Raviel. The three smiled as they took the cards from the crypt, each one adding it to their deck before heading back to the plane.

Meanwhile, the Orichalcos duelist shook his head. "Go ahead."  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Raven Moonshadow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:59 pm
Kaiju growled as the Seal of the Orichalcos was played again and he took the 600 points of damage,leaving him with 3400, "I can't believe you're such a coward that you gotta hide behind a shadow game!" Kaiju drew his card and felt a tremendous power well up inside of him, "I Activate... The Fang of Critias!" A purple light emanated from the field and a great black plated dragon emerged. "I now send The Fang of Critias and my face down Crush Card Virus to the graveyard to summon the Doom Virus Dragon (1900 Atk/ 2000 Def)! Doom Virus Dragon allows me to check your hand, field, and every card you draw, and if it has 1500 or more attack, it is sent to the graveyard." Now I attack your Flame Sprite with my Dragon!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:32 pm
(Yeah, I do.)

Dark Magician destroyed Y-Dragon Head, shattering the hologram into pieces.

Battle Phase (Cont.): "Now, Kaiser Glider attack directly!"
Damion said.  

Dark Wolf Bryan

The_Wicked_Zaku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:06 pm
After traveling across town for a few hours violet finaly got tired of being bored and traveled back to her car,jumping in through the window dukes of hazard style,starting it up the engine and cranking up the stereo.The sounds of Dropkick Murphy's song Im shipping up to boston began to blare as she drove through the ambandoned city,in search for some sort of civilization.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:46 pm
(cool xd )

The cloaked duelist smiled as he pressed a button on his Trap Card. "Reversed Card Open! I activate the Continuous Trap, Zoma the Spirit (1800/500)! It's a Trap Monster that when flipped is summoned in Defense Mode. Plus, when it's destroyed, it inflicts damage to your Life Points equal to the monster that destroyed it, meaning you'll be hit with 2400 points of damage!"  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark Wolf Bryan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:28 pm
Damion screamed in pain and fell down to the floor. He struggled to stand but he eventually got to his feet but could hardly stand.

Main Phase 2: "Alright..." he said breathing heavier than before, "I activate Polymerization from my hand! With this I can fuse two or more monsters. I choose my Dark Magician and my Buster Blader from my hand, to create Dark Paladin! (2900/2400) And thanks to his effect he gains 500 ATK for every dragon on either side of the field and in both of our graveyards. I'll end my turn."

LP: 4600
Hand: 1
Monster Card Zone: Kaiser Glider (2400/2200) and Dark Paladin (4400/2400) both in ATK
Spell/Trap Zone: Swords of Revealing Light (1 turn left), 2 face down.
Graveyard: 2
-The Flute of Summoning Dragon
-Lord of D.
-Golem Dragon
-Golem Dragon
-Polymerization
-Dark Magician
-Buster Blader
Removed from Play: 0  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:52 pm
As Rich watched Kaiju and Damion in there duels, he noticed a bright light coming from the Academy. Being the top student, he knew what that meant: Someone was at the Spirit Gate, trying to steal the Mythic Demons. Running as fast as he could, he made off towards the Academy.

Meanwhile, the cloaked duelist made his turn.

Draw/Standby Phase: "I draw. And thanks to Solemn Wishes, I gain another 500 LP." He looked at the card in his hand and chuckled evilly.

Main Phase 1: "I summon Drillago (1600/1100) in ATK, and thanks to the Seal, it gains 500 ATK points! And thanks to his effect, when you control monsters all with 1600 ATK points or more, it can attack your LP directly!"

Battle Phase: "Now attack his LP directly, Drillago, with Burning Drill!"

LP: 9500
Hand: 0
Monster Zone: Drillago (2100/1100) in ATK position
Spell/Trap Zone: Solemn Wishes, Frontline Base, one card facedown
Field Spell: Seal of Orichalcos
Graveyard: 10
-Megamorph
-Cost Down
-Amplifier
-Jinzo
-Card of Sanctity
-Hinotama
-X-Head Dragon
-Y-Dragon Head
-Nightmare Wheel
-Zoma the Spirit
Removed from Play: 0  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:36 pm
Kasi Karra
((well me and the other kid that are playing the insane soulless swordsmen of the Orichalcos were in an empty classroom talking, but I never got a response to the post. I can bot another minion if you need me too, I'm sure what we need is a third psychotic and insane swordsmen of the Orichalcos))

((yeeah sooory about thaat I have to pawn my internet off my firends now So i may not be on so advidely))

Angelina flollows intently knowing she was far behind eveyone else.. "Comeon Marie," Seh says as she begins to follow Adrian.

(soorryy for the short post))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:33 pm
(@greenman - oh yeah, hmm . . . *idea forming* )
(@ Angel - np, just curious where you were smile )

"Your point is the?" the girl grinned as she took 300 points of damage. (Are we playing with 8000 lp or 4000 lp?) She revealed her hand to show Level Limit Area B, Hero Ring, Shrink, and Inabi White Rabbit. "It's a shame that that combo really doesn't work well against my deck. =p " (sorry couldn't figure out how to express that emotion with the emoticon sweatdrop )

Adrian watched Rich chase the minions. Another cloaked minion appeared at Adrian's side in the blink of an eye. "Take care of the chosen duelists over there," he said nodding in Rich's general direction. The figure nodded.

The cloaked figure hurried off. It took the long way down the stairs and through the academy, effectively evading any students in her way. The cloaked figure finally found Rich. "I challenge you to a duel, the young boy stated pushing back his hood and activating his normal old duel disk.  

Kasi Karra

Raven Moonshadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:32 am
(4000 I suppose since this based off the show)

Kaiju smirked, "Then I guess I'll just have to beat you down the old fashioned way, raw strength! Turn End."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:20 am
(you can use either amount. i've been using 8000, but you can use 4000 if you want)

Rich growled when he saw the cloaked minion appear in front of him. "You guys have no right to steal the Mythic Demons! You have no idea how dangerous releasing them is!" Then he smirked. "But if you want a duel, you have to promise to return the Mythic Demons if I win." He was about slide his deck into his Duel Disk when he saw his Eye of Timaeus at the bottom of his deck. It said the card would not be effected by Speed World 2. He grinned. "We'll duel... But not just any duel: Turbo Duel!"

(okay guys, since we can have Turbo Duels, here's the thing: if the Seal of Orichalcos is played, Speed World 2 stays in effect and the Seal of Orichalcos's effects take place as well.)  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kasi Karra

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 am
The girl laughed at Kaiju. "Bring it on then," she grinned drawing her next card. She revealed the Cyber Tutu she had just drawn.
"I summon Cyber Tutu and activate the magic card Level Limit Area B!" she called waiting to see if her opponent would chain.

lp - 3700
hand - shrink, hero ring, inabi white rabbit
field - cyber tutu (1000/800)
backrow - level Limit area B
grave - raging flame sprite

(curse you Rich, now I gotta figure out a couple of speed spells to rearrange my deck >.< )
The young boy nodded. "I would make that promise, except that I have no authority over my superiors and you have no way of winning," the boy commented pulling off the turbo skateboard that had been attached to his back like a backpack. "Where would you like to do this turbo duel?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:04 pm
(lo siento XD besides, since we're allowed to make RP only cards as long as they don't go overboard, you can make up some speed spells)

Rich pointed over his shoulder. "The stadium back there." They made their way over as Rich got out his blue Duel Runner and looked to the Orichalcos minion. "Let's kick this into overdrive! Fi-rudo Maho! Supido Warudo 2! Setto on!" The light went green as the two went off for their Turbo Duel. "RIDING DUEL, ACCELERATION!"

Draw Phase: "I'll start this off! Ore-no tan! Doro!" The Knight Duelist shouted as he drew his card.

Main Phase 1: "I summon Blade Knight (1600/1000) in ATK mode and set two cards facedown. End Turn."

Rich:

LP: 4000
Hand: 3
Monster Zone: Blade Knight (1600/1000) in ATK mode
Spell/Trap Zone: 2 cards facedown
Graveyard: 0
Removed From The Game: 0  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kasi Karra

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:48 pm
"My turn," the boy said drawing a new card. "I play the speed spell, generous draw. I can draw one card by either giving my opponent 1000 lp or by sacraficing 2 speed counters. I choose to increase your life points by 1000," the boy said.

"I set one monster in defense mode and set 2 other cards and end my turn."

lp : 4000
hand: 3
monsters - 1 facedown
s/t - 2 facedown
graveyard - generous draw
rfg - 0  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games