Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Introduction Page Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakou Jr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:49 pm
Hey everyone! Zakou here!

I'm a 20 year old female from the Netherlands and I have no idea what I'm doing online right now. It's past midnight already... But heck c;
Gaia has been a part of my life since 2004 and my main account is my pride and story of my travels around here. Just search for Zakou and you'll find another female account named Zakou (Nenharma). Almost sincet he beginning I have been a part of the ADPE community. And now I'm a mod in the guild that goes with it. It's a place for all the Dutch and Belgian Gaians to hang out. Besides hanging out in the guild I'm a hardcore lurker in the GCD. I'm trying to post from time to time, but most of the time it's just more fun to lurk around all those "discussions".

In real life no matter what I do or where there is always music playing in the background. If you ask me it's just too silent when there is no music to listen to. Other interests of mine are drawing; jeey for deviantart! And playing volleybal, one day I hope to be a trainer on the highest level in our little country.

Right now I'm trying to conquer the Japanese language. The culture of that land made a big impact on me, so I want to learn as much as possible. But it's rather hard to combine it all with my medical study. I will not give up! One day I will be able to have a decent conversation in Japanese. ^_^

On a final note I want to say what a wonderful magazine you all have build here and I hope that it will continue quite some years!
When needed I will be more than happy to help. ^_^
Good luck and I'm looking forward to the next issue!

Much Love,
Zakou  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:57 pm
Hi *waves*

I'm 21 years young :3 and live in South Florida. I've been on gaia for at least 5 years now and I love anything to do with Japan or Anime/Manga... and am currently trying to master the Japanese language.

As far as travel goes, I'd love to travel to Japan one day and return to New York. I also love going to Anime conventions and I try to attend Gaia cons, but they seem to be out of my reach usually...

I'm currently unemployed, but Gaia keeps me sane most of the time

Anyway that's about it for my life right now...

Later,

Inuyashafan235  

Inuyashafan235

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

The Real Bright Eyes

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:59 pm
I just joined this guild because I saw it being spotlighted. And OMG it's adorable! Such a nifty idea! I will definitely be reading every single word in the issue when I get a chance.

I also love the site you've set up to display the magazine. It's so cool!

So other than that, I'm a 21 year old female majoring in English. Before you ask, no, I'm not going to teach. I'm graduating this December and I'M FREAKING READY FOR IT. xd I live in Illinois, U.S.A.

I've been a member since June 23, 2003 and have been a mod a couple times. I usually end up quitting because I get too busy, but right now I'm actually thinking of rejoining. 3nodding Other than Gaia, in my spare time I like to read, write, and play video games.

So hi all!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:03 am
Hai there!

~ I'm 17 years old...I live in Japan although now I m in Malaysia (very small country...) And is christian..I'm sorta lazy,boring,random....My hobbies are...Drawing (although not very gud...>.<),reading mangas,surfing d net,listening to gud music, watching anime . Um,you can call me Candy or Yui...I'm literally not gud at writing dis kinda stuff...>.<.I like almost every color there is,and of course, a female.

Pleased to be with you all...And nice magazine!!

Xeraphy

Bunilla Latte

Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:42 am
User Image

'Sup.
I'm Imp, or Impy as some may call me.
Been on Gaia for over two years now. Oddly enough, it seems much longer. Most of the time, when I've teleported myself here, I lurk in the GCD, R&C and my favourite guild of all time - UnderGaia.
I love bullshitting around, and just being goofy.

Anything else you might want to know about me, can be found on my profile.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:42 am
Konichiwa?!

My name is Szayel aka Shijin I'm 18 years old ( feels so old at the time ) I veen on Gaia since 6/12/05 it's been a while since I returned to Gaia so u well try and make the post short kinda biggrin . I am that kind of person that loves to help other Gaian with there quest it's kinda a habit I do all the tine but oh well so other then that I work at a clothing desighner in japan yea I like in japan okaka it's quite nice over here if course so yea I have 1 Gaia bf in rl and here so we really don't have that quality time so we always come here to chat >= D but let's see what else I like to draw and cosplay as my favoirte anime character so when I come to your home town I better see u there : D so ura if you want to know more. Abt me just pm me ^^  

Nysroghs

Unforgiving Millionaire

15,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ninja Eating Butterfly

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:49 pm
Hey, all. :]
I'm Ashlie, and I am a seventeen year old, female, senior in high school. Next year I'll be going to Pennsylvania's Institute of Technology for Computer Software and Information technology. I have been on Gaia since late '03, but I've had numerous accounts since then. I like to read and write. I am mostly in the CB while on Gaia, but you can also find me in roleplaying guilds or in BT.

I'm nice and polite. I am easy going. I don't judge people. I think I'm easy to get along with, so feel free to PM me.

I also sell signs.
Link's in my siggy. ;D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:56 pm
Hi there, I'm Sami and I was really tickled by Saburoo's call for a z!F Community subforum. XD So true though; we desperately need one. =P

I'm 18 and live in Southern California, but lived in Maine for 8 years. So yeah, East Coast, I feel your pain. I FEEL EET.

On Gaia, I frequent the zOMG! forum most of the time, but sometimes I venture into the GCD. Mainly to discuss EIs and whatnot though. Every once in a while I'll slink into the Exchange to snatch up some deals and try to turn a profit. Slowly but surely I'm learning the ways of a vendor. I would say a lot of my other time on Gaia is spent in Guilds and zOMG!, but I usually go through lurker phases (I'm just coming out of one now).

I love joking around about stuff, and my style of humor changes. My favorite non-literate phrase is "srs bsns" so if I use that I'm likely joking around about . =P  

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

Andres Iniesta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:23 pm
Steve, Puerto Rican, 14
Internet nickname: Miror RØd Quartz
[check journal for more info]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:32 pm
Hello, I"m Fuzic, people often call me Fuzzy, Fuz. The sort. D: I'm a girly. n__n

I'm from Canada, 21 going on 22. I've been here since 2004 and well I've been on and off with the web-site, as it sometimes provokes anger outbursts. I'm currently studying Honours Theatre and Film with a minor in Biology [Molecular Bio]. I'll be graduating this April with my Honours Bachelor. I might consider taking Graduate school, but I'm considering also jumping straight into scriptwriting. I'm currently directing a television show called "roomies" in Ontario, and I've done some Theatre directing as well. That's my passion after all. I'm also a part-time journalist and blogger, and photographer as well, with a side passion for drawing on illustrator and photoshop. sweatdrop I'm all into the web-design and graphics. Hence why I took an interest in the Magazine idea here. n___n

On that note, I speak French and Spanish for those of you out there. heart

What else.... I have a dog and he's my love. <3  

fuzic

Bashful Genius

[Shattered.Emo.tions]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:25 pm
ωε'ℓℓ мεεт тɵᴅаʏ, ωε'ℓℓ тʜʀοω ıт аℓℓ аωаʏ
ßᴜт ıғ ʏοᴜ ᴃʀɩɴɢ тʜε ℓɵᴠε ...

: O
Ohai!
I just got 'interviewed' by someone from GOM, so I was like, I should join this guild! I think this is a pretty sweet idea. <3

Anywho, I'm Kai.
Or you can call me Emo, Nana, Nanners. Whatevs you feel like calling me. :3 I have many names. hur hur.
I'm 18 years young, graduated high school the summer of '09. Whoo. Currently not enrolled in college since I'm enjoying my youth and spending my time working on my novels.
Let's see... I've been on Gaia since forever (2005), and I positively love it here.
I can usually be found either stalking people, just kidding, or in my thread in the WF. I love the WF.
I'm an aspiring writer, I post my stories on Gaia. The ones that I'm not working on publishing, that is. There's a link in my siggy for those interested at looking at it. ;3

I can read Spanish pretty well, and when I remember the stuff from my classes, I can write it pretty well. I fail at verbally speaking the language though. I can't roll my "R"s and I have a terrible American accent when I speak it. Dx

But yeah, that's pretty much all I can come up with to put in here.
Toodles!

... ı'ℓℓ ᴃʀɩɴɢ тʜε ѕᴜԍаʀ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:41 am
Hi gaians. I'm Manny. I'm 29 yrs old (soon to be 30 in May). I joined Gaia Online since August 1st, 2008. Why I joined Gaia? Cuz I searched and found mmorpg online game called zOMG! This is great game that I want to play. Cuz my laptop cannot accept any download online games, but web flash games are good. That's all.  

Manny80

Diligent Student

Tequila Selai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:44 pm
I generally go by Anne on Gaia and that suits me just fine with me. I'm 20 and so close to being 21, andI've been rollin and killing threads since 2005 (this isn't my fist account, I use that as a mule now). I mainly run around the CB doing who knows what.

When I'm not parading around here I go to school to for Graphic Design and will soon be going to school for animation. I also watch way to much Star Trek then a normal person should and I whip out Star Wars innuendos in a heart beat. If I'm not drawing I'm writing, or reading, or sleeping, but I do spend probably 50% of my day cleaning cause I'm just OCD like that (you could eat off my toilet).  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:48 pm
Hey, everyone! <3

My name is Amber and I am 20 years old.
I currently live in North Texas. :/
I love animals and the paranormal.
I run four guilds and love 'em all!
I despise homophobes and animal abusers.

I hope to make some friends here in the guild. Seems like most everyone is friendly.

;3  

Kibby47

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:42 pm
I'm Amanda, you can also call me Apple....And I'm 21 years old!
Gaia Magazine is the coolest I've seen, Lanzer should take this idea and pay the people who create it. heart

I joined Gaia in 2007, and met my husband on Gaia.
We got married in 2009 heart

I live in the US, he was in the UK x3
Because of this, I will probably never leave this site, unless it becomes exclusively pay-to-play.

I speak 3 languages nearly fluent.
OH! I have a little thread of my own about Muslim lifestyle in the LD ;D  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games