Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow [OOC/Plotting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:06 pm
Hey dudes, I think the RP is starting to die before it can begin, we gotta do something~! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:34 pm
Im working on coming back. Sorry I cant help keep it afloat. I will struggle to regain standard access to the internet.  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:35 pm
Yeah, Krazy, I'm sorry it isn't going at the pace we thought it would. sweatdrop

And Rei, you're exempt from the following because I'm aware of your situation and I know you've said you intend to scrap the characters you've got involved and return with new ones once you get everything on your end sorted out.

I am considering issuing an ultimatum: Those who have been taking quite a while to keep up, decide now whether or not you can handle staying in the RP. At this point, we would like to pick up the pace, but your characters are just too involved that we just can't. If we plow ahead of you, you're either gonna end up hella confused or have to backread through so many pages that you'd need to take more time to catch up.

I don't want to name names, I...I'd feel really bad for directly picking on you in front of everyone. So I'll just say this: you know who you are.

That being said, I would also consider a fresh restart with the remaining players (if anyone thinks it's called for).

I'm just trying to consider those who can keep up at a consistent pace and a couple who want to get in as well (Natoe, Izzy) but I've had to hold off because this is exactly the issue I am trying to work out.

I am also keeping in consideration your priorities. Some of you seem to have so much on your hands lately, both online and offline, that just maybe you have the tendency to forget this RP. Which is understandable. So what I'm proposing is to take this weight off your shoulders, so that you can attend more to the things you're more heavily involved in.

I'm sure I'm coming off as a little pissy after all that. Maybe I really am. But I'm truly, very sorry if I've slighted you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:08 pm
Yeah, I can understand that. It'll be a bit of a bummer to start over, but....well we haven't gotten too far anyway. ^_^"  

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:45 pm
So true... Bummer, but if that's what is needed, shoot for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:00 pm
I wouldn't mind starting over either. Just do what you think is right Azura biggrin I will also try to be more active in the RP.  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:21 am
Hmm it seems most of us are in favor of starting over then. Alrighty ill make a New Tomorrow Redux REDUX~! xd

But before I do that I think it would be best to have the canon characters open for the taking again, please choose someone who's personality/mannerisms you can pull off.

The canon characters are:

Lloyd
Colette
Genis
Raine
Kratos
Yuan
Zelos
Noishe
Emil
Tenebrae
Aqua

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:20 pm
Also I updated the original badguy's appearances, they looked way outdated xd  

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:12 pm
Hold up, Krazy, I'm still waiting for the responses of a few more who are involved. User Image For all I know, Rosy might be grounded again, and Tiefe and Nine are still busy with schoolwork.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:36 pm
I concur to the idea of a fresh start, and I apologize for my neglect.
I will not be joining the new rp due to my complete neglect. So you won't have to worry about me. xD
I appreciate the patience from all users at this point, and hope the others will be satisfied in knowing I will not partake in the restart.  

Ninth Of May

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:45 pm
Whoops sorry, I got a little carried away. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Its cool, I had a feeling you guys wanted to kick me out awhile now because of being a** slow.
= w = ;;
The second semester hasn't been as smooth sailing as the first. I've got two papers due this week and other stuff. [/cries]

Do whatever you feel is necessary. If you need descendants or something, send me a PM and we'll work things out. Just know my Gaia, Niteo, Fortuitous Grace, and practically everything will be limited.

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:23 pm
Yup...all right, looks like we're going with the restart. Sorry to hear it's been going that way, Tiefe.

Rosy...has not signed on since the 20th. And I'm unsure how likely it is she'll sign up within the next few days. D: I guess we can hold out a little while others pick out canons... But if she doesn't show within...maybe 3 or 4 days, I guess we'll have to go on without her. ):

As for canons, I'm calling Kratos and Noishe. xd

I think we can leave out Tenerbrae and Aqua. I know Lee's come up with some new ideas about Centurions last time I checked, and maybe this time he can follow through. :3

Okay, and since we're restarting, the RP thread has been relocated to the Recycle Bin while we sort things out. I have edited some info under the Races section that might be of interest.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:33 pm
I guess ill take Lloyd, he was fun to play as in the original rp xd  

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:01 pm
All righty. :3 As it stands now:

Kratos, Noishe - Azura
Zelos - Vance
Emil/Ratatosk - Lee
Lloyd - Krazy

Emil/Marta descendant - Lee (keeping Ilene)

I'm waiting to see if Natoe or Izzy will pick anyone. If not, then maybe I'll also take up Colette and Yuan. Or just leave them playable by anyone.

Oh, and...just saying. I'd enjoy the return of Iris. Zelos is alive this time. She could crack grandpa jokes. It'd be greaaaaaat. xd

Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games