Reply ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D
DNA Experiments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:44 am
Kai did a wolf version of a sigh and shifted into his werewolf-like form "Weather you have ambassadors with you or not, if there's always a handful of people that think too highly of themselves that would see us as nothing but dirt. Though there probably are just as many who would try to help us..."
He had to stop himself there, unwilling to say too much about his personal plan once he got out..unwilling to let Jane or Rowdy know about her...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:17 am
"Just give me a couple seconds... I'm re-wiring the system if you don't mind.... There, I'm done." Ranulf's image came back on the screen. " Didn't I teach you to be patient? Your half-cat for god's sake, get a hold of yourself!" He muttered.

" Honestly.... even though this is a simulation, this computer can only do so much.... Anyways, the entire base is portable, you could pack it in a back-pack if you felt like it, but if you want to do that, I need time to remotely access the bonding chemicals.... But you only want fire-power, then I suggest you go to the 5th basement, the WS. " His simulation was in a bad mood, or as close as a machine could come to that. One of the many downfalls of the Personality Matrix was that it usually came off more hot-tempered than the actual person.  

Velloria

Doting Master

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:25 am
Rowdy's ears twitched a bit, portal. This place was portal and what a great start at a safe heaven. Yet where to move it? Well most people was from USA he thought so a vote would take them there. Yes eh would let the people choose where to take this big thing or if they where to leave it behind. "I'll do that. Please prepare for a possibly way to take this base from it's location but keep it to just a stand by thing." He was half cat indeed and maybe he should become more of that side, but he didn't want to go to far that line. He waved for the bigger animals who seemed to enjoy this new way of having life. He took with him some of the predators and also the biggest of the grass eaters. he checked that everyone was fine of this way. If they accepted this job then they worked for him and he would reward them when their society was set up. Soon this group of beings, walked down towards the 5th basement.

Rowdy opened the place and walked in. He asked them all to spread out two and two. Then come back here with equipment and if they found some guard escapees they could do as they pleased but he would enjoy if they where captured live.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 pm
" Roger... Give me a couple minutes..." Ranulf mumbled, and began to prepare the base's structure. " Make sure everything lliving and valuble is out of the building before I colapse it, It gets quite... uncomfortable..." Ranulf grinned.  

Velloria

Doting Master

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:57 am
Rowdy saw to it that his men grabbed armour and gear to fit his security squad. They grouped into a hierarchy with him on the top. Yet they where there to protect the beings from threats of other beings. They where not to be a security police to keep the beings in line. Most of these men seemed to be happy to be special in the way that they where armed. They had clearly accepted Rowdy as the ring leader and the master of this place. For Rowdy he was open to all of his kind but this place was his and for those who didn't want to be with him would be given two choices at the time. Leave or stay out of his way. He would not silence any one but if one was not productive for their race then they would not be amongst the leaders. He grabbed a few items, such as tazer and body armour. Soon the group came walking back. He had set up a good system and now it was just to wait.

From time to time he checked up upon the guards and he looked down upon the human that lived. He had been able to put two of his guards the keep the food in check. Beings choose their food first and humans second, that was the system of Rowdy's base. Human had the chance to protect them selves and did not had to agree to most things but what could they do? He knew that only a few looked upon humans as Rowdy did so at this point none had been eaten. Rowdy would restrain himself, as long as there where "other" meat stored! Rowdy spoke from time to time with the other beings and listened in on their stories and comforted them. He knew that the majority saw him as a savior and a safe heaven. The man who would spend his life to give these people a secure home even if they wanted to leave at first.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:17 pm
Okay so I was waiting for Sari to respond but I'm going to set up the new forum "DNA Human" right after Christmas.
Jane knew they would need people to be a bridge between both worlds.  

laura187345

laura187345

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:54 pm
A new forum has been created entitles DNA Human. Please p.m. if you wish to not continue on to DNA Human.  
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff