Welcome to Gaia! ::

[GENERALITY] - RANDOMNESS AND FUN! :D

Back to Guilds

Chit-chat with others and get to know more! :D 

Tags: general, free, gold, nothing, random 

Reply ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D
~* Enhanced Experiment*~ ((O//A)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scott Demont

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:29 pm
"hm. Oh my names Scott Parker. Im an experiment like you." he said. "So whats your name?" he asked  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:31 pm
"im right here." tom said as he appeared before emerald." ive got food and a fire going come on it this way."  

emperor moroki

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:32 pm
Nods as she follows after the other experiment. "Tom, this is Silvia. I found her in the old building I was hiding out in." She gestured to the girl who stood beside her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:35 pm
"I'm Kai..." he turned toward the Scott, unable so shake the feeling he had "..well, looks like I got a bit lost so lets at least get out the rain here, ya?" he broke into an empty store that was for sale and went in.  

KuroSeiryu

emperor moroki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:36 pm
"Hey." Tom said to silvia as he rounded the corner and sat back down next to the peices of scrap he was working with. "burgers are in the brown paper bags dry clothes are in the plastic ones. tom said as he began to fiddle with the scraps  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:41 pm
Silvia hid a bit behind Emerald" H-Hi..N-Nice to meet y-you" she studerd out.

Scott followed him into the store at a casual pace"Im worried about Silvia so where did you say they where?"he asked.  

Scott Demont

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:43 pm
"Thank you" She helped the other girl sit down by the warm fire and rumaged in the bag of clothes, pulling out a few things for herself before passing some others to Silvia to change into before she went behind a corner and quickly changed before coming back and sitting down.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:47 pm
"A condemned apartment building.." Kai set his bags on the floor, but kept his mask on. "Don't worry about your 'friend'..I'm sure she's in good hands..away from you.."  

KuroSeiryu

emperor moroki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:48 pm
"im not sure what you liked so i just got a bunch of chese burgers with the works." tom said as he pushed the bags towards silvia.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:54 pm
Silvia looked at the bag for a second "whats a burger?" she asked.

Scott looked at him for a second and asked." what do you mean by that?" He tryed not to look to surprised 'damn'.  

Scott Demont

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:57 pm
"its really good" The girl spoke up as she took a burger out of the bag and looked at it with hungry green eyes before taking a bit, a smile in her face at the thought of her stomach finally being full.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:01 pm
"If you were really worried, you wouldn't be waiting so calmly right now.." Kai watched Scott, grinning under his mask "Afraid you're stuck with me pal.."  

KuroSeiryu

emperor moroki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 pm
"i got plenty so eat up you need to get your strength up. i bet any time now the director will come down on us so we have to be ready." tom said as he watched the girls eat.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:04 pm
At the mention of the hated director the girl frowned and looked at the cold and cracked ground. She had only seen the Director a few times when she was locked up in the building but she had no intention of ever seeing his face again.  

x-KittenSkull-x

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Scott Demont

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:06 pm
"Ok" She said. as she took one of the burgers from the bag. "Um so what can you all do?" she asked looking at the others as she took a small aprehensive bite from the burger...before trying to eat it like it was air a big smile on her face.

"Heh... you say im not worried about her,"he said 'crap i have to come up with something if i can get my hands on her a i can take her back' "I-I am not a very expressive guy cause of the experiments from the lab." He said 'dang i hope he buys that lie' he thought.  
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff