Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Journey of Dreams. ((Re-done.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the redo?
  Gold
  No
  Yeah!
View Results

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:52 pm
Dais looked at Leena with a serious look on his face. "Those shadows you mentioned earlier... and the council's actions. Gannel may be indirectly involved?" Like Kai's previous questions to him, the question was pretty much a statement.

((And here, I don't know if I'm intruding on Maya's plans.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:12 pm
Leena's brows furrowed a bit further at that, though one of them did raise in intrigue or questioning. "Oh? How so?" She then paused, tilting her head slightly. "You aren't just some libraries assistant, are you? Or weren't always one I mean." It was a possibility since most didn't hear about how these things could be connected to Gannel in many different ways.

(( I'd say just roll with it. I don't think she'd mind... most likely? xP ))  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:43 am
((Sorry, been working on a new rp))

Amaya's smile dropped when she saw the smoke. "It is." She murmured before she swung up onto Tuin's neck, the dragon flying off towards the smoke.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:52 am
((Ok, well, Maya, if you want me to change anything, let me know. ...because I'm just making up things about Gannel and Altarion right now.))

if Dais really wanted to, he could launch into an explanation of librarians, scholars, and politics and make an excuse out of that, but it wasn't like him to be that talkative. Frankly, he wouldn't even have bought the explanation. He didn't look like the scholarly type appearance wise.

Or he could respond that previously he was a child, not a librarians' assistant. But that wasn't like him either and there was no point.

Dais nodded slowly. "I was in the army." A vague statement nevertheless. To say more would put them in more danger. Depending on his companion's responses, he would decide whether or not to reveal his identity.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:56 am
((k))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:35 pm
Gwen was on Tyri's back in a heartbeat, the mare galloping after Tuin. While Tuin could go straight on above the trees, she had to stay close to the path. It would take her to the same place. She slowed when the horse tossed her head, setting an arrow to the bow and continuing on slowly. A moment later she heard voices.
"I was in the army." a man said, as though he didn't want to say any more, or even that much.
Gwen dismounted and started forward, flitting from shadow to shadow and never making a sound, or letting herself be seen by anyone who might be watching.

Kai tilted her head at the response. "Which one?"  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:03 pm
Leena seemed to tilt her head a little bit more before nodding, Kai beating her to one question she would have asked. Though, she paused, closing her eyes for a brief moment before nodding to Vadasz, her eyes returning to Dais. "I see... Should I be concerned as to why you are not now? Please understand, I'm simply thinking in terms of the possibility of any consequences." She said softly, rather gently hoping she wasn't putting him off any.

Vadasz returned her nod, slipping away while drawing his chakrams, hiding in the shadows with the help of the pendant around his throat, not wanting to be shot at unexpectedly again. Ah, so it's Gwen. He put away his weapons and became a hawk, flying through the trees, landing a branch that was in clear sight of where he guessed she was based upon where he sensed her emotional signature. Ruffling his feathers, he hoped that she would recognize him still in this form, golden eyes glancing around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:08 pm
The movement drew her eyes, and Gwen relaxed and replaced the arrow when she saw, and recognized, Vadasz. "You're here with Leena then?" she murmured, fairly sure he'd understand her. He always had before. She went to where Tyri was, scrawling out a note on a scrap of paper and hooking it in the reins. "Go find Amaya and Tuin." she told the mare, sending the horse to find the princess and bring them to where she would be. "Where are they?" she asked quietly, looking to Vadasz again.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:22 pm
That would be the most logical response, Dais thought, when he heard Kai's expected inquiry. With a completely emotionless face, he said one word. "Gannel."

What a disgrace to say a deserter, Dais thought. In a way, technically, he was a deserter but not out of laziness or fear.

The assassin laughed to himself as Aldon managed to pull out the eyepatch again. The ferret sure was being troublesome today. Did he like the eyepatch that much?

"I left of my own will, and as with all that leave, there is usually animosity toward them and they may find themselves targeted for revenge." What a way to downplay the situation.

There were people approaching, so he was loathe to say the real situation out loud.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:27 am
Vadasz flew over and landed on her shoulder, giving her a sort of nod. He noticed the note pass, but he didn't say anything, not like he could in hawk form. At her question he sort of jutted his head in the direction they were, his wings coming up given the stance he took. Though, then he just flew to a branch that would better help to indicate which direction.

Leena blinked, she had and hadn't expected that one. Pushing herself up off the grass, she noticed how his ferret pulled out the eyepatch, listening to his explanation. "Which explains why I sensed a life join into the afterlife earlier." She said softly, the look in her eye not changing, they still held a soft warmth, obviously not judging him for his leaving. "Hmm, so with Amaya and Gwen coming, you are concerned most likely with the possibility that you will lead Altarion straight to her." She murmured, thinking how to remedy this any, though they could certainly protect her. Amaya was quite capable on her own, as was Gwen. Then there was the guards and spirit she sent to protect her, herself, Kai, Vadasz, and Dais if he chose to stay... It was ultimately up to him what he decided to do.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:28 pm
Tuin landed quietly behind Gwen and Tyri, Amaya jumping off the dragon as soon as his feet touched the ground. "Who are these people?" She asked Gwen, feeling a little nervous, her hand tightening its grip on the hilt of her sword. Tuin growled, his head lowering to Amaya's level should he need to strike at someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:38 pm
Vadasz inwardly grimaced as Amaya tightened her grip on the hilt of her sword, making sure he was far enough away before changing into his human form, his pendant gleaming briefly as the shadows returned to him clothes. "Please don't shoot me again Gwen. I'm Vadasz, friend and guard of sorts to Queen Leena Noitataikuri. Obviously I'm a were creature. Once we go further you will see the Queen, her close friend Kai, and their new companion Dais." He spoke, glancing behind him since they were close enough to see his small group between the trees. As a precaution he sent out waves of a calming sort of feeling so hopefully no one would be too jumpy, bowing to Amaya and Gwen.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:32 pm
Leena deduced correctly, but he wasn't concerned just about Amaya. It was about the whole group.. since they would all be together now. Dais nodded in response to both of Leena's comments.

To leave or not. That was the question. He very well couldn't keep running forever, wasting the information he had. When everyone was calmer, would prepare himself for a long explanation on his background.

Alright, Aldon... if this will get you to stop pulling it out... Dais took the eyepatch away from the ferret and put it on. That only made him look more sinister and like his former occupation.

((Maya, if you want, you could have someone recognize Dais somehow.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:44 pm
Gwen was about to answer Leena when she saw him change, and she froze before shuddering slightly and moaning when she recognzied him. "You've got to be kidding me..." she muttered, before looking to Amaya. "I trust them, even him and Kai. And I trust Leena's judgement." she said quietly. Amaya would know she didn't trust anyone easily, especially not people she'd never met. She didn't unstring her bow, but she slung it over her shoulder and gave a sharp whistle, bringing Tyri back. "The direction you were pointing out to me, I assume?" she asked, taking the paper from Tyri's bridle and replacing it in a pack  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:55 pm
Vadasz gave a nervous chuckle, scratching the back of his head at her reaction, waving a bit. " 'fraid not." He murmured, allowing her to speak as he glanced back to the group. "Yep, they really aren't far." He spoke, turning to head through the trees to where Leena was waiting.

Leena sighed and tilted her head, pausing as she suddenly turned her head in the direction that Gwen, Amaya, and Vadasz were coming from, sighing softly. "Well, I won't stop you in what you decide. But knowing Altarion, he will find Amaya eventually. If you decide you must go, let me know, alright?" She gave him a smile, glancing in the direction that the newcomers would come from. "Is anyone else a bit peckish?" She asked, now glancing to her two companions.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff