Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:46 pm
elfstar89
CO-OWNERSHIP AGREEMENT FOR GANESHA:

User Image

elfstar89 has the following rights:
- IC and OOC RP rights
- Sig rights
- Teepee rights
- 1st and 3rd breeding rights

Heavenly Snow gets the following rights:
- OOC RP rights, within reasonable limits
- Sig rights
- Teepee rights
- 2nd and 3rd breeding rights

Snow may not choose a mate for Gane or alter his personality or history: his lifemate is his childhood sweetheart, Yuuka's Aerlinniel, and his personality and history are set in stone.

I agree!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:11 pm
CO-OWNERSHIP AGREEMENT FOR LOA:

User Image

Kita has the following rights:
- IC and OOC RP rights
- Sig rights
- Teepee rights
- Rights to all breedings

Azai Draven gets the following rights:
- IC and OOC RP rights
- Sig rights

Breedings must be discussed before any occur. Kita has the right to terminate this agreement at any time for any reason. Azai does not.  

Ktns

Lunatic

Fallen Archangel Az

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:13 pm
Etherial Requiem
CO-OWNERSHIP AGREEMENT FOR LOA:

User Image

Kita has the following rights:
- IC and OOC RP rights
- Sig rights
- Teepee rights

Azai Draven gets the following rights:
- IC and OOC RP rights
- Sig rights

Breedings must be discussed before any occur. Kita has the right to terminate this agreement at any time for any reason. Azai does not.

I agree.
:3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- GallusDomesticus has full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Each owner gets one "full control" breeding. They have the choice of breeding partner (unless is lifemated, see below), and do not require the other owner's permission. The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding will be worked out between Kamiki and GallusDomesticus. By default, this breeding will be shared with both Kamiki and GallusDomesticus, both with basket rights and counting towards them. However, one may "give" breeding rights to the other owner if they so choose.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither GallusDomesticus nor Kamiki can transfer their portion of the ownership of to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner may then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

((OMGLUFFYOUCHIKIN))  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:52 pm
Kamiki
User Image

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- GallusDomesticus has full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Each owner gets one "full control" breeding. They have the choice of breeding partner (unless is lifemated, see below), and do not require the other owner's permission. The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding will be worked out between Kamiki and GallusDomesticus. By default, this breeding will be shared with both Kamiki and GallusDomesticus, both with basket rights and counting towards them. However, one may "give" breeding rights to the other owner if they so choose.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither GallusDomesticus nor Kamiki can transfer their portion of the ownership of to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner may then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

((OMGLUFFYOUCHIKIN))

I agree~ 8D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:57 pm
Lita Rutherford
Lovely Wolf Guardian
User Image

Nalani will be Co-owned by Lita Rutherford and myself

-RP rights go to Lita to rp as she wishes
-Lifemate has already been decided
- First breeding: A basket will go to her
- Second breeding : A basket will go to me

-If a third basket is present then we will talk to the owner of the stallion to see who will get what.

We shall discuss any other decisions

I completely and utterly agree to Lovely's terms! <3

I am giving up my rights to Nalani, she will just be Lovely's pet from now on. (who's current username is LycanMistress8 cool

And with permission from the shop, ownership of Ziva will be transferred solely to me.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm
GunSniper
Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Co-ownership of Scryer between Kita Etheria Bloodmyth and GunSniper.

User Image

Kita:
* Sig rights, bebbeh
* A baby from one of Scryers 3 breedings. Doesnt need to be any specific breeding.

Sniper:
* Sig rights
* Full RP rights
* Full breeding rights, no need to gain approval from Kita to breed. The first breeding however is already planned with Allie23's Leila.

If Sniper vanishes for more than 6 months with no posts, Kita reserves the right to revoke this agreement.

I agree to this. :3 <33

I, Etherial Requiem, am giving full ownership rights of Scryer to GunSniper.

I GET NOTHING c:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:50 pm
Etherial Requiem
GunSniper
Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Co-ownership of Scryer between Kita Etheria Bloodmyth and GunSniper.

User Image

Kita:
* Sig rights, bebbeh
* A baby from one of Scryers 3 breedings. Doesnt need to be any specific breeding.

Sniper:
* Sig rights
* Full RP rights
* Full breeding rights, no need to gain approval from Kita to breed. The first breeding however is already planned with Allie23's Leila.

If Sniper vanishes for more than 6 months with no posts, Kita reserves the right to revoke this agreement.

I agree to this. :3 <33

I, Etherial Requiem, am giving full ownership rights of Scryer to GunSniper.

I GET NOTHING c:

I am also agreeing to this. 3,: <3333  

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:37 pm
YourxStarlessxEyes
Etherial Requiem
Co-ownership agreement for Chen Stormstout

User Image

I Etherial Requiem am co-owning Chen Stormstout with YourxStarlessxEyes the rules are as follows:

Breeding:
- Chen will never lifemate at any time.

- Star will have rights to the first and third breeding and may choose whichever mare she wants for the breeding.

- Etherial will have rights to the second breeding and may choose whichever mare she wants for the breeding.

Sig:

Both have sig rights

RP:
- Star will have RP rights to Chen.

- Star will have Teepee rights, and can use his already existing stats in Etherial's Teepee.

- There was a discussion about personality that will need to be followed.

Notes:
I Etherial Requiem will have Teepee rights as well and the ability to disolve the co-ownership for any reason.

*Form borrowed from Wyntre*

I, YourxStarlessxEyes, agree to all the above terms. mrgreen

I, Etherial Requiem, am giving full ownership rights to Chen and Ping. I will no longer be involved with him in any way.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:03 pm
Etherial Requiem
YourxStarlessxEyes
Etherial Requiem
Co-ownership agreement for Chen Stormstout

User Image

I Etherial Requiem am co-owning Chen Stormstout with YourxStarlessxEyes the rules are as follows:

Breeding:
- Chen will never lifemate at any time.

- Star will have rights to the first and third breeding and may choose whichever mare she wants for the breeding.

- Etherial will have rights to the second breeding and may choose whichever mare she wants for the breeding.

Sig:

Both have sig rights

RP:
- Star will have RP rights to Chen.

- Star will have Teepee rights, and can use his already existing stats in Etherial's Teepee.

- There was a discussion about personality that will need to be followed.

Notes:
I Etherial Requiem will have Teepee rights as well and the ability to disolve the co-ownership for any reason.

*Form borrowed from Wyntre*

I, YourxStarlessxEyes, agree to all the above terms. mrgreen

I, Etherial Requiem, am giving full ownership rights to Chen and Ping. I will no longer be involved with him in any way.

I, YourxStarlessxEyes, agree to the above. ^w^  

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:11 am
Co-ownership agreement for Lynnea [cert coming]

I, Mahogany Sunset, am co-owning Lynnea with littletomol. The terms of the agreement are:

Breedings:
- littletomol has first breeding rights.
- Mahogany Sunset has second breeding rights.
- Both share third breeding rights.
- If a lifemate is found through plotting/RP/Lover's Rock, Mahogany Sunset has a say in picking him.

RP:
- littletomol has IC, OoC, and thread RP rights. littletomol is responsible for coming up with a personality and history, as well as plots.
- Mahogany Sunset has OoC RP rights.

Teepee & Sig:
- Both have teepee rights.
- Both have sig rights.
- Mahogany Sunset will try to keep up with RPs, personality, history, etc. >.<

Other Notes:
- Mahogany Sunset may, at any time, take back full ownership of Lynnea or give full ownership of Lynnea to littletomol.
- Major events in Lynnea's life (such as something that would completely change her personality or way of looking at things) must be discussed between both owners beforehand.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:44 am
Mahogany Sunset
Co-ownership agreement for Lynnea [cert coming]

I, Mahogany Sunset, am co-owning Lynnea with littletomol. The terms of the agreement are:

Breedings:
- littletomol has first breeding rights.
- Mahogany Sunset has second breeding rights.
- Both share third breeding rights.
- If a lifemate is found through plotting/RP/Lover's Rock, Mahogany Sunset has a say in picking him.

RP:
- littletomol has IC, OoC, and thread RP rights. littletomol is responsible for coming up with a personality and history, as well as plots.
- Mahogany Sunset has OoC RP rights.

Teepee & Sig:
- Both have teepee rights.
- Both have sig rights.
- Mahogany Sunset will try to keep up with RPs, personality, history, etc. >.<

Other Notes:
- Mahogany Sunset may, at any time, take back full ownership of Lynnea or give full ownership of Lynnea to littletomol.
- Major events in Lynnea's life (such as something that would completely change her personality or way of looking at things) must be discussed between both owners beforehand.

I, littletomol, accept to the above agreement. 3nodding Thank you so much! heart  

littletomol

Familiar Gawker

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image

I, FitzRoyal, Give full-rights of this kalona stallion (jointly won) to LadyNekoya, on the promise that if she breeds him, one of the baskets from his first breeding will be given to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:19 pm
FitzRoyal
User Image

I, FitzRoyal, Give full-rights of this kalona stallion (jointly won) to LadyNekoya, on the promise that if she breeds him, one of the baskets from his first breeding will be given to me.

I, LadyNekoya, agree to the above agreement.  

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games