Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:05 pm
Yuki looked over to Mercutio. "Oh hey...Mercutio have you ever heard me play the bamboo flute?" Yuki asked, sofly. "If not then I can show you sometime." Yuki said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:25 pm
"No i haven't heard you play the bamboo flute,but plus i never had the intrest in music,but seems your friends do,like your friend Saga & Luna.they seem to know the skill of song better then me.I was Forcefully trained to be well an Enforcer of the Law of arc."said Mercutio looking right at Yuki's eyes but the music swirled around them like the sea of music which has been opened up around them,flowing through the room.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:30 pm
Yuki pulled out a chain with a really pretty leaf on it and she said something in Japanese, "shidou saseru" She said softly and the leaf turned into her bamboo flute. "Do you want to hear me play?" Yuki asked gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:50 pm
"Yes it would be nice to mix music with other kinds to create beauty in this world,go ahead Yuki,play the song of your Bamboo flute."said Mercutio,moving his body alittle so he knew she wouldn't touch his Back."I need to keep her from finding out about my new marking,its not something i would like to share with her yet till i'm sure its what this new power i've gotten is.I need to know for sure if i've became the Checkmate Four's new Bishop.If so,i could be on par now." Thought Mercutio trying to keep his mind close to both Yuki & amaya,for he knew the girls of their family could see his desieres  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:57 pm
Yuki smiled, and led him outside and she sat down on her knees and rose the Bamboo flute to her lips, closing her eyes. She then blew into it and played a beautiful song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rsqzb2MsN8<--- (just the flute part)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:57 pm
Mercutio closed his eyes listening to just the music,hearing the magic of the flute & piano merging together to form such a powerful sound."Such sound,souch music is powerful enough to destroy any hurt soul's sorrow.Suffering will be sent down to the pits of the soul once this music touched them deeply.With this power to create such beauty.The power to enchant the soul is one strong one."said Mercutio let in the music into his soul.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:06 pm
Yuki blushed and played a little more, when the song was finished she moved the flute from her lips and looked at Mercutio, Smiling softly. Yuki's bang fell into her face. "I hope you liked it...I've been playing the bamboo flute and the shakuhachi flute for as long as I can remember..." Yuki blushed. "I can teach you how to play...someday if you want." Yuki blushed once again, not noticing her bang was covering her left eye.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:18 pm
Mercutio walked over to Yuki,pushing her bang out of the way of her eye,putting it behind her ears,so her face showed perfectly."never hide such a pretty face Yuki,its the same with Luna,Beauty should be admired not hidden."said Mercutio looking right into Yuki's eyes,while smiling.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:24 pm
Yuki blushed again and tapped her index fingers together, and gazed back at him with the same gaze. She then leaned in and pressed her lips gently against his, in a calm and gentle manner.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 pm
Mercutio gave Yuki a quick kiss."Yuki,we're in Luna's home.We should be respectful in while in her home."said Mercutio,looking right into Yuki's eyes with such calming & respect for both Yuki & Luna."Well Yuki what should we do now?"said Mercutio.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:26 pm
*luna stopped playing the piano and she went to her room then got out her bags and packed the kid's things along with hers and she dragged ehr bags down the stairs in her house and she sets them by the door then went and got her kids then mercutio hears luna arguing with her kids*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:32 pm
Yuki looked thoughtful, "I don't know..." Yuki said visibally deep in thought. Yuki's head snapped to the sudden noise.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:34 pm
*luna went ad put her bags in the car and argued with them going outside* we are leaving to go home and that is final! im not arguing with you anymore  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:43 pm
Yuki got up and sprinted towards Luna, "Hey Luna, whats going on?" Yuki asked alarmed, surprised at her sudden change of mood. "Is something the matter..?" Yuki asked, softly.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:47 pm
*luna closed the trunk lid on her car* im going back to romania... to get away from here...im crowded, im too crowded.., *luna turned to yuki* and please dont follow me there... i need some time to myself..., ive been needing to go back down...and...take care of some things.... i need space, ill come back when i feel better, *luna got into the car nd the kids followed after and soma stood and hugged amaya for a while and didnt want to let her go, he nuzzled her softly and just stood there with her*  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games