Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Draeken's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:16 am
Blinking in surprise Truinthil looked to the ceiling and thought for a moment. "Come to think of it I haven't seen her in little bit. I was beginning to wonder what was missing." The tone of his voice was sarcastic however. He knew she wasn't far off, but he truly hadn't seen her in a bit. It was probably that she was dealing with some sort of womanly thing or something to that effect. Looking back down at Phia however when she glanced at him he cracked a sly smile and a wink before strolling over to a book case and pulling down a rather old looking book. The cover bore no title, but Truinthil seemed familiar with it anyway and opened it to begin scanning the pages. "Seems your life is a bit...crowded, hmm, Phia? No matter. None of my business."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:02 pm
Aria picked up on Truinthil's comment but she said nothing.

"Ye're righ' Truinthil." Phia said. "It's not." She warned him. She wasn't sure how he had picked up on that detail considering she was very good at concealing her own aura.

Aria looked over to her mother and raised a brow. She would ask about it later.

"I heard my name....." Athaele said, stepping out of the darkness and next to Truinthil. "Oh....hello Olean." She said, with mild disinterest. "I thought you would have been beaten on site if you appeared here again....shame."

"'Ardly...Draeken an' I are on speakin' terms...we put aside our differences fer our children."

"Differences? More like indescretions....." Atha sneered, however Phia ignored the comment.

"I am glad to see my ex-'usband 'asn't wanted to take out 'is anger on ye Atha, since you share my face." She said with her lips drawn into a line."But I am not here to fight with you..."

Lady Phia

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:33 pm
While Phia was an expert at concealing the impression she left upon the world, so what Truinthil and because of that he was able to pick up on things most would miss. That was hardly of much consequence now, however. He was about to say something else trivial and prodding when Athaele appeared. He smiled at her and endulged himself on the scene that unfolded. Despite his mild nature these days things such as women trying to kill each other with looks and words still amused him. Though, he supposed that most men were amused by altercations such as these. The last comment occasioned him to speak, however. "Now, though I may be at quite peaceful terms with Draeken anymore I would likely have to do something about it were he to take it upon himself to express his anger on Athaele's face. I'm much in favor of it staying as it is!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:02 pm
"Indeed." Phia said. "Therefor I think questioning peace is tempting fate." She said. She took that moment to look to her daughter and son. "I suppose we should go pack a bag or two for each of you?" She mused. The boy in her hands beamed, shimmying down from her arms and grabbing his book, he moved to grab another. "Devon, ye'll need clothing as well my dear, there will be plenty to read at the Keep as well....we have a library there...." She said, the boy nodded, keeping a hold of the books. She smiled and grabed his smaller hand in hers and walked with him into the shadows. Aria followed suit after, leaving Atha behind.

"What is she doing here in the first place?" She asked. "Speaking of children....where is our own child?"

Lady Phia

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:54 pm
Truinthil seemed lost in thought watching the small boy joyfully go about grabbing books. Watching them all leave then he shrugged and looked back to Athaele and smiled knowingly. "Well now, that's an interesting story. Last I recall she had gotten herself quite the verbal beatdown from Aria, D's girl. Wish I could have been there to see it myself. Apparently our daughter disappeared without telling Aria. I believe she was left at the dojo and is likely still there pondering her thoughts if you wanted to go berate her yourself?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:46 pm
"I suppose we could do that....Although I haven't a clue what purpose that would serve...." She said calmly. "What has been stirring in that head of yours dear Truinthil?" She asked, leaning against the chair that the Aakarshan boy had formerly occupied. Her pale violet eyes stared him down with mild interest as she fildled with a lock of long black hair. Her hip was cocked to the side, the deep violet skirt slipping to expose just a sliver of pale skin.  

Lady Phia

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:21 pm
"Oh, well I just thought that a spark of motherly nature might arise and you would want to speak with Aethi about just up and disappearing on loved ones such as she did." He looked Athaele up and down then, his smile deepening as he enjoyed the sight of her. "As for what has been stirring in my head? Well...I've been cooped up here for a while and haven't really done anything of note lately. This...war or whatever it is that Draeken has embroiled himself in is of interest, but I really have no interest in either side. There is just too little of note going on these days and I grow bored. I've been trying to think of something exciting and out of the ordinary that could be done, but alas. I'm at a loss. Have you any ideas?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:35 am
Athaele looked at him blankly. Her? Motherly? Hardly. She listened to him, turning the chair about and settling into it.

"I'm afraid I'm rather docile these days as well....it is rather dull." She mused, bored. She sighed. "I am curious about his war....it seems short of a few minor details you and Draeken have switched places....you are the kinder and he, the more combatitve, funny how things work out that way...."

Lady Phia

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:02 pm
Catching the brief look that crossed Athaele's face after he mentioned the possibility of her being motherly caused Truinthil to chuckle lightly. "It is interesting how things worked out. Can't really say it's his fault though. He was dead, circumstances outside of his control happened and now he's gone off the deep end. I think it's safe to say that were I in his shoes I'd likely do the same."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:17 pm
"Off the deep end you say? I think that description is highly inaccurate," the clone spoke as he materialized across the room from his original. "In fact, I think it is grossly understated. Draeken has gone entirely mad and turned himself into a newly twisted abomination. I'd say it's a safe bet he's trying to follow in the Old Bastards shoes, though in a much more deliberate manner."

Truinthil blinked at the sudden appearance of his clone and smiled in a cocky manner at the man. "Perhaps you are right, but must you really suggest that he's trying to attain the lofty heights of the man that I broke away from all those thousands of years ago? I mean, the Old Man did raise to such occasions of taking down gods and the like. Our young Draeken has many years of catching up to do providing he doesn't just kill himself trying to become like his ancestor."

Stepping towards Truinthil, the clone grimaced at him. "Of course I think that's what he is doing! And the way he is doing so leaves me to think that it just might be possible for him to do without destroying himself. So where is this idiot boy? I have much to repay him for." The clone continued to step towards Truinthil until the two, identical as they were, stood toe to toe, glaring into each others eyes.

"Where is he?" Truinthil mused to himself, tapping his chin with the index finger of his right hand. "You know, I'm really not sure. He was fighting a little while ago with some angels or something and enjoying it quite a bit. Since then his aura has gone quite silent so I'm not sure where he went from there." Truinthil's smile suggested he was mocking his clone, but the look in his eyes spoke of truth in the fact that he truly didn't know where Draeken was at that moment. "Perhaps you should go find the battlefield yourself?"

The clone growled at Truinthil and turned from him walking a few paces before disappearing much the same way he had appeared. It was apparent that he would get no useful information from Truinthil. Perhaps he would try and go take a look at this battlefield Draeken was supposed to have been at. At worst it would be another vague lead. At best...He would make Draeken suffer before putting him back in his place.  

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers