Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Be My Valentine <3 Mafia CONGRATZ KILLER ALLIANCE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 118 119 120 121 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Jan should be the stripper?
Yes
77%
 77%  [ 27 ]
No
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 35

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:38 pm
charish669
Pandelic DJ
The deathscene will posted in a bit, not sure what to do, but im currently jabbing stuff in!

i voted, but it's not on the front page. second post

Thank you for pointing that out!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:41 pm
HeartnessRed

StephyDiane

YamiTyger

foxgirl66

drakokatze

Siefren

WealthyLove

Kahlan AmnelI

Captain tohru honda

Certified Gynecologist

123jimmy321

xx_Juicy_Juice_xx

FUFFTPURR

Prue

Ryo Kazuka

charish669

Serethielle

Shikyo Kuranosai

Pickled Cactus

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

-Da llama king-

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

wilson2008

Violette Cielle

Hells Creed

Jackalust

Starrii

Axuan

It was a cold, lonely night in town. Father No-No sat Piss drunk in what looked to be a strip club. He sniffled softly and looked down to his holy bible.

"I don't know what's wrong... all teh people i marry die horrible -hic- deaths..." He sat, staring up at an empty pole... not even a stripper would come to perform for him... He was an outcast, seemingly bringing terrible ends to all of those he had joined in holy matrimony...

After taking another swig of his beer which had apparently been drugged, he passed out. The strippers carrying Him out and tossing him into a nearby dumpster where he was found the next day. After much deliberation, The Church and the the committee he had obtained his license from Revoked his license to marry. Father No-No was now just a regular citizen, and would pay for his crimes like one.

In other News: Jackalust was almost dragged to jail by a bunch of angry police, but after offering then a few rounds of beer... Not only was Vampyro_Undead_Soverign's corpse exhumed from his grave, but in their drunken revelry, the police tossed Vampyro_Undead_Soverign's headless stinking corpse into the jail without a second thought!

DJ did the death scenes tonight.

Cupids Death Scene:

Cupid was furious, he went off on his own after the scene he had caused with Saint Valentine. They basically had a break up at that point. "Damn guy, how the hell did he switch them," he grumbled. He went into a blind rage and started tearing s**t apart, blood lust running through his veins. No one was safe tonight while he was around. Cupid tore down billboards, busted out windows, put more cars on fire, and destroyed the kids playground. And that is when he saw, Captain Tohru Honda reaching for a cat that was outside of her prison cell window bars. "Come here kitty," she said with a whimper. Cupid didn't take a second thought at it and shot an arrow right through the cat, which hit Captain Tohru Honda right in the eye. She fell back from the window bars and fell in the pool of blood she had created. "There is only one cupid in this world now," he said laughing hysterically. Cupid died that day, and no one even cared about it. :c

Saint Valentines Scene:

Saint Valentine sat in his home drinking, for he had mistaken Starrii for someone else. Killing was taking a toll on him, for he did miss the love of his life. Though he looked outside his window and saw Cupid shooting an arrow at the prison where the convicted felons were taken. "Dat Wankin Fae, Guttn Wykd," slurring his words he ran out the door. "Huld eet," he yelled out, only to drop like a fly face first on the grass. When he awoke, people were fast asleep, "what happened," Saint Valentine said in a haze. As he got to his feet, he heard screaming coming from the prison. "I see," he said as he walked over. Everyone was rioting, guards getting backed up into a corner. It was the perfect timing for him to take a victim. He spotted xx_Juicy_Juice_xx preaching to everyone on how they deserve a chance to speak up to the government about the crimes they didn't commit. When all was said and done, xx_Juicy_Juice_xx had to use the restroom. Not knowing that Saint Valentine was following directly behind him. "You picked a bad time to be alone," Saint Valentine said as he grabbed xx_Juicy_Juice_xx from behind and slammed him to the ground. Smashing xx_Juicy_Juice_xx head against the floor repeatedly till he fell unconscious, then he ripped open his rib cage and took the one thing that mattered most, the heart. xx_Juicy_Juice_xx died, covered in his own urine.

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:41 pm
Pandelic DJ
charish669
Pandelic DJ
The deathscene will posted in a bit, not sure what to do, but im currently jabbing stuff in!

you're welcome. i didn't want to be counted against for not voting, since i had a panic attack because i thought i forgot to vote. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:47 pm
charish669
Pandelic DJ
charish669
Pandelic DJ

you're welcome. i didn't want to be counted against for not voting, since i had a panic attack because i thought i forgot to vote. sweatdrop

The thing was I thought you did vote and that I counted it but for some reason I just couldn't find it. Lol  

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:50 pm
Pandelic DJ

The thing was I thought you did vote and that I counted it but for some reason I just couldn't find it. Lol

it happens. interesting deaths tonight.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:51 pm
Damn I ded.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:52 pm
Captain tohru honda
Damn I ded.

Sorry your death scene wasn't much. I literally had writers block today :c  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:53 pm
Shilshadu

-sigh-

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

le sigh? D:  

Certified Gynecologist

Certified Gynecologist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:56 pm
rip nono D:  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:56 pm
Certified Gynecologist
rip nono D:

ikr sad  

Kahlan AmnelI

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:57 pm
Pandelic DJ
Captain tohru honda
Damn I ded.

Sorry your death scene wasn't much. I literally had writers block today :c

that's ok^.^ I thought it was perfect for me  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:12 pm
Pandelic DJ

Shilshadu

HELP! I accuse Certified Gynecologist of being the killer! Send that maniac to jail!  

Kahlan AmnelI

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:34 pm
Night guys, tomorrow might get a bit busy!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:31 am
Shilshadu
HeartnessRed

StephyDiane

YamiTyger

foxgirl66

drakokatze

Siefren

WealthyLove

Kahlan AmnelI

Captain tohru honda

Certified Gynecologist

123jimmy321

xx_Juicy_Juice_xx

FUFFTPURR

Prue

Ryo Kazuka

charish669

Serethielle

Shikyo Kuranosai

Pickled Cactus

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

-Da llama king-

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

wilson2008

Violette Cielle

Hells Creed

Jackalust

Starrii

Axuan

It was a cold, lonely night in town. Father No-No sat Piss drunk in what looked to be a strip club. He sniffled softly and looked down to his holy bible.

"I don't know what's wrong... all teh people i marry die horrible -hic- deaths..." He sat, staring up at an empty pole... not even a stripper would come to perform for him... He was an outcast, seemingly bringing terrible ends to all of those he had joined in holy matrimony...

After taking another swig of his beer which had apparently been drugged, he passed out. The strippers carrying Him out and tossing him into a nearby dumpster where he was found the next day. After much deliberation, The Church and the the committee he had obtained his license from Revoked his license to marry. Father No-No was now just a regular citizen, and would pay for his crimes like one.

In other News: Jackalust was almost dragged to jail by a bunch of angry police, but after offering then a few rounds of beer... Not only was Vampyro_Undead_Soverign's corpse exhumed from his grave, but in their drunken revelry, the police tossed Vampyro_Undead_Soverign's headless stinking corpse into the jail without a second thought!

DJ did the death scenes tonight.

Cupids Death Scene:

Cupid was furious, he went off on his own after the scene he had caused with Saint Valentine. They basically had a break up at that point. "Damn guy, how the hell did he switch them," he grumbled. He went into a blind rage and started tearing s**t apart, blood lust running through his veins. No one was safe tonight while he was around. Cupid tore down billboards, busted out windows, put more cars on fire, and destroyed the kids playground. And that is when he saw, Captain Tohru Honda reaching for a cat that was outside of her prison cell window bars. "Come here kitty," she said with a whimper. Cupid didn't take a second thought at it and shot an arrow right through the cat, which hit Captain Tohru Honda right in the eye. She fell back from the window bars and fell in the pool of blood she had created. "There is only one cupid in this world now," he said laughing hysterically. Cupid died that day, and no one even cared about it. :c

Saint Valentines Scene:

Saint Valentine sat in his home drinking, for he had mistaken Starrii for someone else. Killing was taking a toll on him, for he did miss the love of his life. Though he looked outside his window and saw Cupid shooting an arrow at the prison where the convicted felons were taken. "Dat Wankin Fae, Guttn Wykd," slurring his words he ran out the door. "Huld eet," he yelled out, only to drop like a fly face first on the grass. When he awoke, people were fast asleep, "what happened," Saint Valentine said in a haze. As he got to his feet, he heard screaming coming from the prison. "I see," he said as he walked over. Everyone was rioting, guards getting backed up into a corner. It was the perfect timing for him to take a victim. He spotted xx_Juicy_Juice_xx preaching to everyone on how they deserve a chance to speak up to the government about the crimes they didn't commit. When all was said and done, xx_Juicy_Juice_xx had to use the restroom. Not knowing that Saint Valentine was following directly behind him. "You picked a bad time to be alone," Saint Valentine said as he grabbed xx_Juicy_Juice_xx from behind and slammed him to the ground. Smashing xx_Juicy_Juice_xx head against the floor repeatedly till he fell unconscious, then he ripped open his rib cage and took the one thing that mattered most, the heart. xx_Juicy_Juice_xx died, covered in his own urine.

Wait am I alive and how did I end up in jail? I am so confused right now. Either someone loves me or someone hates me. lmao  

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200

Certified Gynecologist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:40 am
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Wait am I alive and how did I end up in jail? I am so confused right now. Either someone loves me or someone hates me. lmao

Not only was Vampyro_Undead_Soverign's corpse exhumed* from his grave, but in their drunken revelry, the police tossed Vampyro_Undead_Soverign's
headless stinking corpse into the jail without a second thought!

*exhumed:
Past tense of exhume
to dig out (something buried, especially a corpse) from the ground.

So you are... a zombie? emotion_zombie I got three buck-shots headed your way buddy, gonna end this pandemic soon. You'll see. emotion_dealwithit  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 118 119 120 121 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games