Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
The Great Hall (A meeting place for those of all Houses) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KsanaKitsune

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:10 pm
I was wondering who I need to talk to about being sorted.... I've been waiting for 5 days now... Everyday I religously check the "Houses" thread, but still, nothing.. If anyone would help it would be absolutly wonderful.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So sorry you missed your listing- It looks like you were sorted on the 11th. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but if you still can't find yourself when you look at the Hogwarts Houses announcement, owl me and I'll tell you.
Hope you like your House!

LadyHealingHands
Vice Captain

KsanaKitsune

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:01 pm
Thank you. I'm so sorry... I was looking for my screen name from another site... That's why I did't see it. redface burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:10 am
biggrin heart exclaim HAPPY GAIA PROM DAY, EVERYONE!!! exclaim heart biggrin  

Minerva the Whore 4 Books

ivysaurusrex

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:28 pm
Yes, happy second prom day! Isn't the event great? =D It's sort of like DDR.

-sighs- Although I did change my prom outfit into a spring one.

That brings me to my next point! This months collectibles are great! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:45 pm
-T i m b e r-W o ll f-
Uhm, Hello. ^_^;;

Im a newbie and I think thats a great idea! Ive been finding it a little difficult to realy get out and meet people in the guild who arent in Gryffindor House..

Maybe this could be like a feast or a ball; like in the books when the new year begins or what-not.

Oh, that sounds cool... hey does anyone have a house? We could have an ongoing party in someone's gaia house/neighborhood! It would be cool... Plus it would be the first time I've ever really met anyone in gaia towns... well not the first... once I was roaming around and I wound up in a neighborhood while someone was having a party type deal going on (sort of like what I'm suggesting now) and this guy made his avy follow mine around for a few minutes, and he kept saying 'wow you're pretty'.... 'twas a tad on the creepy side... But this would be cool!

And if no one else is willing to put there house up for it, we can use mine! I only asked if anyone else had one because I've got one of the smaller models

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:11 pm
I heart this months collectibles too! I actually want BOTH of them, which is rare for me.

A party would be fun. smile I had a house in my old account, but not anymore. cry If anyone want to have one in their house I'll go...Well, as long as I'm not asleep. Most people on Gaia are from the States and I'm in England, so there's quite a time difference. sweatdrop

I hate in the Prom rooms n00bs that are being disgusting with sexual references. I appreciate a witty innuendo in an appropriate setting, but younger children are in there too, you know? It makes me so angry. domokun

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:08 pm
I completely agree... I wont even go into the official roleplaying forums because I'm scared of what I'll see... .And I'm 19... Married and I have a kid!!! It's psycho!!!  

KsanaKitsune

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:19 pm
Totally agree. See, that's why I have such a problem with Gaia's policy of naming rooms with the creators account name. Before, when we could name them whatever we wanted, people were able to sift through and find ones that weren't like that, in which the conversation complied with their intrests. Now, any room you go into could have a conversation like that going on, and you don't know until you go in, and could wind up scarred by what you see before you have a chance to leave.

And Minerva, that's why I suggested an on-going party, so that people would be able to be involved no matter what time zone they live in. If it's on-going, there can be a set period of time for it, spanning across a couple of days or so, so that everyone has a chance to hang out. Plus, it could be scheduald on a weekend so that people can stay up later to hang out with others in a different time zone. That way, you won't be the only one at the party just because of the time difference.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:20 am
Oh, that's a good idea, Mia! idea Now we just need a house...We could suggest to a HoH about making AccioFunds' house used for that purpose since she is, after all, the guild mule.

Did anyone take advantage of Death Whisper? They're 749 Cash and selling for 110k in the Marketplace. exclaim

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:14 pm
Death whisper? I'm confuzzled....  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:48 pm
Death Whisper is a Cash Shop item that I don't think is cool enough to cost 749 Cash. It can be worn as a belt or a stab through the heart. This afternoon the new OMFG Boxes were selling for 29,000g, and they only cost 99 Cash. eek I'd buy and sell some in the marketplace if I had any Cash, but since I don't have any I - at least - want my fellow students to take advantage! exclaim  

turayza

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:15 pm
Yeah, items that contain something unknown always sell for the highest price. (Look at Bag of Win!)
On a totally random and unrelated note...
I was going to post this in my House forum, but no one replied to my previous post and I don't want to double-post.
I've got a friend who has been...slightly slutty lately. She's a grade younger than I am, so I don't completely understand the situation. She's flirting shamelessly with a ton of different guys, even when she was dating someone. I've caught that a lot of people are really mad at her, and that she's blown off a ton of her old friendships. It seems like all she cares about now are guys. Some people have tried talking to her about it, but she doesn't seem to care. What should I say to get it to sink in?
I'm especially worried because I and quite a few of her friends are graduating, which will leave her virtually alone next year.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:27 pm
You can try talking to her, but in the end it's her desicion, and there's not much you can do to change her mind. More often than not in these situations, the one in trouble won't admit there's something wrong until it's too late. the best thing you can do is confront her and tell her that you're concerned. Don't tell her she's being slutty or anything like that, because then she will automatically assume that you're just jealous and that it has nothing to do with her being wrong. Tell her you're worried about her and try to talk it out with her.  

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

turayza

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:04 pm
Alright, I'll pass that along. Thanks for your help.
Oh yeah! Another topic! (Since the Great Hall seems to be slightly...dead)
What do you guys think of long-distance relationships?  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games