Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:39 pm
Amaya nodded. "I never knew who my father was...mommy never told me. When I ask her she tears up and tries to avoid the question... I'm sure gabriel is fine." Amaya thought to Luna softly. "I hope she has fun." Yuki said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:42 pm
*luna smiles at yuki* she will.., i promise *soma comes running in happily from hearing amaya and he hugs her*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:50 pm
Yuki smiled and got up. "Well I should get going." Yuki said. She stood up then smiled to Amaya. "See you, have fun sweetie." Yuki said kissing her forehead. Yuki then left and headed home.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:38 pm
Saga was scattering to find places for his books for he needed to clean up his library as much before anyone else entered his house,looking for him in some fit of rage."I wonder why i would be the one knowing of this "Mercutio" guy,i only know some guy who wanted to kill me showed himself Then tried to take me out so he could steal my power for himself.I wonder why someone would want me dead.Oh well might as well just forget about it.Its not like i got proof he did try to kill me,for all i know it could be some other guy with Fangire powers with the same coat,cause i know i cut his left arm with my sword during the fight,but i saw no wound on him or the cut in his sleeve,so it must be someone else.Not even Fangires could heal that fast." Thought Saga,looking around the library seeing empty chairs,then he felt lonly."i guess i'm doomed to be alone for the rest of my life,story of my life,but what am i to do."whispered Saga  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:31 pm
Yuki stopped for a second. "Maybe I should go Say hello to Saga." Yuki thought. "I haven't said hi in like forever." Yuki thought, she then moved to go to Saga's. She knocked on his door, and waited.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:36 pm
Saga opened the door,seeing Yuki."Oh hello Yuki,this is a surprise,what brings you to my home?"said Saga,looking right at Yuki while still having a stack of Books in his hand trying to find some places for them in his large Library."Come in Yuki i made some tea if you would like some,its in the Library"said Saga showing her to the Library  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:39 pm
Yuki smiled, "Sure, I would like some tea. How have you been?" Yuki asked. "Do you need some help with those books? I can help if you want." Yuki offered.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:45 pm
"no i'm just trying to find places for these books,kind of hard when the Library is so massive,but it keeps me busy most of the day so i can't complain of my prodiciment,so how have you been Yuki,who was the guy you were with today?"asked Saga,looking at Yuki,getting her a Cup of tea,then working on putting his books on to some shelves but having some trouble doing so.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:50 pm
"Oh the guy, that was my Fiancee, Mercutio." Yuki answered, sipping tea slowly. "You sure you don't want help?" Yuki asked again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:15 am
Saga looked down at Yuki & smiled."Nope i'm doing just fine one my own Yuki,so this Mercutio guy,what is he like? is he Human,angel,Demon or what?"asked Saga being cuirous about this guy Mercutio.

Mercutio entered the part of the woods where he fought Saga with his anger rising."If only i could show them i could be strong enough..........to...........Protect.I WISH TO BE STRONG ENOUGH TO PROTECT EVERYONE!"Screamed Mercutio,with such a sharp pain in his back,where there formed the Symbol of Bishop of the Checkmate Four.His body formed into his Fangire form where the stain-Glass of his body then incased him,truning him into his new form.the Glass Shattered,standing there was Mercutio in his new form."what happened to me,did i ascend to the power of one of the Checkmate Four?"asked Mercutio to himself,then he returned to his normal form then walked home with this burning symbol in his back.

Symbol of Bishop of the Checkmate four
User Image
Mercutio's New Fangire form
User Image  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am
Yuki lifted her eyebrow, "Well, Okay if you say so." Yuki responded, shrugging. "He's a demon. And he is very very sweet." Yuki responded running her hands through her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:33 pm
"What kind of demon is Mercutio Yuki?"said Saga putting a bunch of books on the top of the shelves while trying to still find places for the books."is he some kind of demon i know of..........well from what i read in some of my books."said Saga remarking while still finding places for them.

Mercutio got to yuki's home with his back still burning from the new symbol which formed there."I got to cool off my back,it still burns from the symbol.I must stop the pain of this." Thought Mercutio getting into the shower in the guest room,trying to get his back to stop burning.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:35 pm
Yuki blinked, "Why do you ask?" Yuki said. "That one, I do not think I can share." Yuki said, honestly. Yuki looked at her tea.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:50 pm
"Just cuirous,because Yuki, i think there is another Living Fangire in this town,for Last night i was attacked by some hooded guy with similar abilities to my own,but his seemed weaker then mine,but none the less.I'm just wondering about this guy Yuki,better to be on the safe side."said Saga looking down on Yuki for he was uptop on the ladder at the very top of the bookshelves.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:55 pm
Yuki nodded and looked very thoughtful. "I see." Yuki responded simply. She looked down at her tea again.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games