Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
NEW TO THE GUILD? Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce yourself?
Sure. (Please post)
71%
 71%  [ 60 ]
Nope.
28%
 28%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 84

Auryn Rayne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:32 am
Hello..I'm Clover. I'm new here (obviously). I like to write...I'm not much into sports, unless you include motorcross. I like to build and fix cars, trucks, and motorcycyles  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:16 pm
Hi, I'm Kuro_Senshi. I am 17 years old. I like anime, manga, and reading. smile  

Kuro_Senshi

wellwisher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:34 pm
how long have i been a member here?
i still have yet to post anythng about myself besides the fact that my birthday is the same as another members....
okies then here we go after like multiple months of no one knowing anything about me except for Lori.

my real name is: [Edited out]
i am 16 years old.
march 16 is my birthday
i live in Minnesota.
i have two best friends, one lives nearby, the other far away, yeah you know who you are if your reading this.
my interests include but are not restrained to: Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, Magic, Computer Games, Castlevania, various other games, FF series, Lunar Series, , ......and Gaia i suppose.
i am a poor Gaian, but only because Gaia has so many good items i want, it's an addiction i plan to beat sometime soon.....or succumb to it, whichever is easier.
i love PM's and am currently questing for anything i don't have enough money for.

well. thats it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:50 am
Hi, my name is Arlonwin... not my real name of course!
I'm 14, going to turn 15 on January 28
I like read and draw, mainly read. Yes, I'm one of those book fanatics.
Uh... nothing else really.  

y o - i - q u i t

Prince of Pinkness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:48 am
Hello ^_^
My Name is Prince of Pinkness, but you can call me whatever you want wink
I'm 22 and my hobbies are Warhammer, BJD (Ball Jointed dolls) Computer games, Music and collecting manga.
Oh and I love random Pm's xp

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:33 pm
due to my stupidity.. i totally forgot to introduce myself.. now don't i feel stupid..
anyway.. i'm The Devil Child... i don't have a nickname for that yet.. but you can call me Yenn if you want..
i'm 15.. bah.. youngest out of all my friends.. sweatdrop
and what else to add.. oh.. i know.. the penguins salute you ninja

The Devil Child

Sparkly Gaian

Kaikamahine o Pele

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:31 pm
Hullo! My name is . . . . well. . . Mandi (nic name), Zoie (persocom), Miranwe (faerie), and Hookani keiki (which means drummer child in hawaiian), are just a few common names. . . I'm 18. . . There's more info in my profile. . . I ish lazy and there's too much to say. I love random PM's!! ^_^ and am questing for red snowbored pants atm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:29 pm
Ello i am Jess aka Pyro neko jess or Kitty. Lets see i am a big poll whore hehe. My fav thinks to do to kill time is read, draw, play vidoe games and gaia. My age is unknown ninja Yeah there isnt much to me....oh i am bi so if i start drooling over any of you just poke me or something. If you want to know more PM me 4laugh  

Pyro neko Jess

Sparkly Shapeshifter

11,300 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Haa-san

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:16 pm
Hi my name is Haa-san or Haa for short
I am 16 years old
I like Anime, manga, sports, and talk to friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:26 am
Y'ello... I'm Skippy, nice to meet you all.
I've been invited to about 10 of these guilds, but this one actually looks fun!
About me:
Been on gaia: Over a year now.
Likes: Gaia, not failing classes (oops), writing, reading, singing... Etc.
Dislikes: Prejudice and Hospitals

SkippeRose

Emmer

Barton Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:53 am
Hello my name is Emmer...I'm 15 soon to be 16. I like manga, anime, sports, and reading(which is strange cause I don't like english class).
Oh and I love green cookies! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:58 pm
Hi. My name is Mikki. Im 17. and im into rock/metel/punk/some emo music and ICP  

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250

KittDragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:36 pm
Sex: female
Birthday: June 2, 1989
Birthplace: Cali
Favourite Colour: anything vibrant
Favourite Pastimes: anime and reading fiction
Apperance: now, since i have reciently changed... quite abruptly i might add... brunette 5'4" med build, muscular legs... etc... oh and i dont get alot of sun... eek skrry  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:40 pm
Kanban wa! (It's 12:36am here)

I am Freezer Eskimos of Remu! I go by Remu though. It takes me about fifteen minutes to figure out that you're talking to me when you say Freezer.
I'm a female and I am located at Ohio University. I'm an English major with a minor in art and Japanese.
My birthday is May 14th and I am 19. I'm as white as a sheet of paper with blue eyes and blonde hair. (And believe me... I'm blonde ^_~)

I'm not on Gaia much anymore, so if you don't see much of me, you know why.
I'm a big fan of music, art, video games, anime, and a lot of other things. I'm a big on neopets right now, but if you give it six months, the phase will wear off.

That's about it.  

Freezer Eskimos of Remu

Tensa Sangetsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:47 pm
'Sup. Name's fireapparition. twisted  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games