Welcome to Gaia! ::

SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Back to Guilds

Reply SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship
Shinobi Training Ground((all genin filled)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YunaxTidus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:05 pm
Chu Jaganashi
YunaxTidus
Where do you take this test?

((no where i just send it to you))

So please send me the test?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:07 pm
gun_girl
"So what do you have to offer in this class?" She cracks her knuckles with a grin on her face.

The kitsune looks over at her with a small grin on his face.
"This isn't a class i only teach those who pass my test." He said as his tsils flicked around abit behind him.

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:08 pm
YunaxTidus
Chu Jaganashi
YunaxTidus
Where do you take this test?

((no where i just send it to you))

So please send me the test?

((oh yeh just give me a min to think of one sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:09 pm
i just hope its worth giting into this class evil  

Blackfire333

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:33 pm
stargirl333

Chu turned his focus to the girl and raised an eyebrow.
"Well do want me to show you something you could learn under me?" The kitsune questioned as he looked at her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:40 pm
Chu Jaganashi
stargirl333

Chu turned his focus to the girl and raised an eyebrow.
"Well do want me to show you something you could learn under me?" The kitsune questioned as he looked at her.
*crosses arms*shoure why not?  

Blackfire333

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:55 pm
The shinobi nodded the girl before biteing one of his thumbs,drawing blood.Quiclly he made a few handses before slaping his hand onto the ground.
"Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique)!!!" He yelled as he poured chara into the technique.There is a large poof of smoke,filling most of the area.Once the smoke clears you can see chu sitting on top of a giant frogs head.
"What the hell do you want brat?" Gamabunta said to chu.
"Just shut up for once i was justing showing you off." The kitsune said as his right eye twitched.
"I'm not just something to show off!!" The giant frog yelled at him.
"Just shut up you stupid frog!!!!" Chu yelled at him.It ended up that both of them just sat there glareing at each other.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:58 pm
Chu Jaganashi
gun_girl
"So what do you have to offer in this class?" She cracks her knuckles with a grin on her face.

The kitsune looks over at her with a small grin on his face.
"This isn't a class i only teach those who pass my test." He said as his tsils flicked around abit behind him.

Looking over her sholder her grin turns even bigger. "What are you saying? That I can't pass the test." She wraps her tail around her leg.  

gun_girl

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:10 pm
Looking down from the giant frogs head he saw her.
"No i just don't like people considering this a class because it isn't.If it was i would accepet everyone but i don't" Chu said to her from the top of the tfrogs head.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:12 pm
"Well if you don't teach here then what do you do." She gives him a strange look.  

gun_girl

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:19 pm
Chu Jaganashi
The shinobi nodded the girl before biteing one of his thumbs,drawing blood.Quiclly he made a few handses before slaping his hand onto the ground.
"Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique)!!!" He yelled as he poured chara into the technique.There is a large poof of smoke,filling most of the area.Once the smoke clears you can see chu sitting on top of a giant frogs head.
"What the hell do you want brat?" Gamabunta said to chu.
"Just shut up for once i was justing showing you off." The kitsune said as his right eye twitched.
"I'm not just something to show off!!" The giant frog yelled at him.
"Just shut up you stupid frog!!!!" Chu yelled at him.It ended up that both of them just sat there glareing at each other.
a giant frog im so scared what good to me is a giant frog?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:27 pm
gun_girl
"Well if you don't teach here then what do you do." She gives him a strange look.

The kitsune sighed.
"I do teach but i chose my students not just accepet anyone who comes my way wanting to learn." Chu said befor tuening back to star.
"All animals are helpful in many ways so don't just blow them off because what they are.There are many other animals that can be summoned and if you can do a boss summon like gamabunta they can help you out when you really need it.

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

gun_girl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:30 pm
"Do you mind if I take this oh so special test?" She tosses a rock up and down befor making it skipp across the small pond.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:34 pm
Chu Jaganashi
gun_girl

The kitsune sighed.
"I do teach but i chose my students not just accepet anyone who comes my way wanting to learn." Chu said befor tuening back to star.
"All animals are helpful in many ways so don't just blow them off because what they are.There are many other animals that can be summoned and if you can do a boss summon like gamabunta they can help you out when you really need it.
ok then  

Blackfire333

Chu Jaganashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:40 pm
((sry i g2g))  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers