Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~
~The Village~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blacklitewatts60

Hilarious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:43 pm
The door slowly open as Alex walks in and looks around slowly spotting him on the Floor."Ah there you are...Crow been very worried about you."He says with a joking voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:44 pm
Looking up Zyler scratched his head.

Misstress worries about nobody.

Crows Pet

blacklitewatts60

Hilarious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:47 pm
He looks at him as his right eye was covered by his hair."Heh, tell me something I don't know."He says looking at him calmly."Now let go home."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:49 pm
Crawling out he looked up expecting the man to take his leash. Still on all fours he smiled. He loved Mistress and wanted to see her badly.  

Crows Pet

blacklitewatts60

Hilarious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:55 pm
He walks to him and reaches her his leash and hold it."Now hold hold I don't teleport alot."He says laughing lightly as he tosses his cloak in the air as it spins aroudn both of them and teleport them home to Crow."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:15 pm
Fox apered on the top of a building that lied at the age of the town. He looked over the shadow covered land and smiled he was in his town once agin he knew what was going on and he knew where this chursh was but he was going to on with Flail for now. till he knew the girls face.  

The true_dreamer

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:35 pm
Fox apered in the swarm of bat that flew over the town and then there he was crutched above the town looking on the streets with a smile on his face. This was a pitcher that eh had seen before but will Flail show up this time that was the question.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:38 pm
*flail stepped from behind him and looked over the edge of the building*took your time coming, didn't you?do you see her?*he asked as he picked the girl out of the crowd below*  

flail

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:40 pm
He said nothing he was not one to talk when he was hunting for someone. He could not only see her but smell her. A smile came along his face and he snapped his tail agents the rough top. He was almost letting his farl self out but holding back just letting what he needed come out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:47 pm
now with her, the best way to get her off the main streets is to play on her simpathy towards others.*he said as he walked along the roof tops, making sure to keep down to avoid being seen*i've seen her go into the back alleys if she sees homeless there. she also trys to help drug addicts and such. the best bet is to dress as a homeless and sit near the back of the alley, not too far back or else she won't see you. being a child, your chance of getting her to come and try to help you is almost garrentied, just remeber to silence her before she gets to even scream.* he looked back to fox as the followed her*think you can do it?  

flail

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:53 pm
" Do it this is my home town Flail. Everyone knows me that is in the church and hearing mt voice once again would bring her to her knees. I know her she is nothing more the a loving sole and like I said to her before that will be her down fall. " This was the last words that he said to Flail then he ran along the rufe tops to the side of the street and hoped down then there was nothing that flail could see but he was getting like he once was in this place. His tail was gone now and his horns had sunk in to his hair. He covered him self in a old potato bag that looked like it was made to become a cloke like thing as he softly sat at the age of the rode in to a alley coughing like he was known to do for so long on these streets. This was how he ate back in the day, he just hoped one of his family members did not see him like his brothers or sister that would rowen this for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:58 pm
*flail peered over the edge of the building and nodded in aproval*this shouldn' take more that a few minutes*flail scanned the crowd and saw the girl walking toward the alley, he also noticed a girl across the street looking at fox with a look of shock. he instantly got a bad feeling about this and desendaned lowwer onto a lowwer roof top* i've got a bad feeling  

flail

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:01 pm
Like his normal ruteen he rolled over in pain out of hunger of injuring that was somethign that was unknown to the person that was coming to look at him. Coughing harder and harder and groning like a child his ears perked up as he herd her coming and he looked to the ground like a broken sole even tho his inside was smiling like a hellish best. This was going to be easy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:04 pm
~fox, there is a girl across the street, shes looking right at you. it looks like she knows you. she is also lible to see you take the girl~  

flail

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:09 pm
He hurd the message and sent one back. " I know this that is Katianna, my only sister she knows what I am. She helped me get out of the lab, she is nothing that I have to worry about. I just have to pick her up once im done or she will be pissed at me that is all. I was not the only child that my father did things to but I was the most extreme tho. So she is more of a look out then anything so it is fine. Fox was not stupid and he hated when people tout his sinuses where not working. If anything Flail should be happy about her being there becouse she could stop using her skills to cloke the boy that she was but only she and the boy knew this. The only people that could see him was his sis, Flail and the women. So to most it just looked like she was just wondering off in to a alie. " But if you want to run from her I will, but that will just take more time."  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff