Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[MINI-META] The Leaning East Outgrowth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:18 am
"I believe I have just the thing," the Heiress replied, nodding sagely. "For you, young and lovely heir!!"

She produced a very small, leatherbound journal - about the side of a deck of playing cards - embossed with a series of loops, swirls and botanical designs. Inside, the first number of pages were filled with journal basics, and love notes for 'pixie', some notes for the maintenance of an extremely complicated machanism that go right over your head. After a number of skipped, blank pages, a series of locations around Alternia were detailed - most of which you have never heard of before. It appears that the owner of this journal intended to go on quite the worldly trek.

And with that, everyone in the room had received their rewards. The Trash Heiress opened her arms as wide as her quadrupedal motion would allow and said, "That is all that I have for you, champions! Good luck on your quest!"

Quote:
Ping me when you leave!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:58 pm

He wasn't sure what to expect but whatever his subconscious had been looking forward too, it wasn't nearly as nice as this! Mihail took the boots off her hands, amazed at their quality. "Tha--aank you, uh, He--Heiress." He watched as Kerras asked for their gift- a truly good one, he thought. Well. This encounter seemed over. Did they even need to contact Glamis? Probably not. He worried maybe something bad would happen to her if they did. As suspicious as he was that maybe something bad might happened he didn't wish any ill will on the trash heiress and her.. young. Right.

"W---we should, uh, go back- uh, outside, with-with-with the others." Aaaaand he was done talking. No more of that for the night. He waited for the older members of the group to lead.

Quote:

Mihail will follow everyone else out!

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:14 pm
Eridia pouted. What was wrong with being a little selfish! Whatever, she didn't need a new dress for the seance, she had one of her backup dresses in her bag. And relatively new at it. "Thank you most esteemed Heiress, one gift coming from you is always enough! You shall never be forgotten!"

With a final bow, Eridia took a look at her new mask and wondered how would she look with it on. She'd have plenty of time later, right now she needed to go back outside, pretty herself up even more as she was going to see Gerard one last time. "I agree! We don't have enough time, I don't have enough time. Oooh, so much to do! I need to change, fix my make up, spray some body mist... I need to look presentable for my sweet role model, Gerard!"

Quote:
Eridia exits with y'all, kids first.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:39 pm
Garand tuned back into the proceedings to watch the last of the gifts go out, casting a curious glances over each. He'd be lying if he said he hadn't wondered where they were coming from himself, but he wasn't going to look a trashbeast in the mouth now that he'd already gotten his hands on this gun. If she said it was all paid for by their trash offerings, then he'd go with it. Shaking off the thought, he considered the final gift.

"If you need any help on those adventures, feel free to ask." Out of all of the others, it was probably Kerras who made the most interesting request. Garand wasn't sure if they remembered him, they hadn't talked much, but maybe they'd appreciate the offer. Giving the tealblood a smile, he turned towards the room's exit. It was apparently time to make an exit.

Before he got more than a couple of steps, he paused at what Eridia was saying. Turning his head to stare back at her, his eyes narrowed in confusion. He probably shouldn't bother saying anything. Even Pan would probably tell him that if he wasn't so preoccupied trying to carry more cheese over. But honestly...he was just too baffled not to.

"Didn't you just have some kind of crisis because that man tried to make you drink blood as a child?" He distinctly remembered how grateful he'd been to not have attended the party after hearing about it.

Green Minuet
ImaginationsParadise

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:01 pm
Eridia stopped her tracks to look at the blueblood. "Yes, I did and he offered me. He didn't force me." She shrugged off. "That made me realized that such formality must have meant that he knew that flask didn't contain any blood even though he was into it! Also made me think that if he hadn't offered it, he'd probably would have drank my blood without thinking twice!" Eridia exclaimed.

"In conclusion, he cared deeply about me." She smiled. "And he deserves to see an even more beautiful side of me."

KitsuneAura
I hope this answers your q!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:25 pm
Garand's mouth opened again. It closed. His frown deepened in concert with his confusion as he thought it over. The only real conclusion he could draw was that the purpleblood was unhinged, delusional at the very least. He was beginning to have a very real fear that a large number of trolls involved in the military were. Finally, he shook his head, drawing in a breath to speak again.

"That doesn't make a lick of sense," he informed her evenly, because she didn't seem to be aware. Then he turned on his heel and kept walking for the door, hefting his two guns into a more comfortable carry. "Come on, Pan." The mouse followed, still dragging cheese.

Hivestuck
Garand's moving out!
ImaginationsParadise
He gives up.

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:21 pm
As you make your way out of the Armory, you find that the stifling stench of the room dissolves away. And with it, so does the Heiress's aura. The highly adept psionic lusus was not quite as miraculous as you may have believed. The farther you walk from her domain, the more you begin to realize this as you come to your senses, shake off the effects of her stink-based Confusion Aura that filled the room so thickly, and witness her gifts change before your very eyes.

While the Heiress did indeed ferret away many exciting and unique treasures from the guests and Erilyn herself, certain gifts that she presented were a bit... Idealized. Whether or not she intended to mislead, it was very clear that in your haze you were gifted with what you asked for... But not quite.

KitsuneAura
Pan's cheese is, fortunately, real and tangible. It is less exciting and aged than its romanticized form, but is a brick of abandoned grocery store cheese that has been nibbled on a bit by the Heiress and her family.

Garand's gun is, unfortunately, not quite what he asked for. However, in its place is an elegant and quite historical blunderbuss pistol, clearly a gift from the late Epratt Kewrei. It appears to have taken some damage from the hive's destruction, and there are a few gnaw marks on its surface.

Micillia
The gift of "relaxation" that the Heiress bestowed is a much smaller gift than presented, taking the form of a small handful of half-used, discarded cigarettes.

Buzzwulf
Quella's bouquet becomes slightly less formal - a grand florist's arrangement becomes a modest bouquet of flowers pilfered from the gardens around the hive.

Nepsah
Unable to find military boots that were sturdy enough to meet Mihail's request, the Trash Heiress bestowed upon him a pair of Erilyn's old performance boots, still preserved regardless of the fire. Clearly sturdy!

ImaginationsParadise
Unfortunately, the Trash Heiress was at a bit of a loss when it came to 'personal Gerard items', given that they were sparse in the hive to begin with and destroyed by the fire, but she remembered the most personal item of all to gift to the demanding woman: a blackened skull.

Green Minuet
You receive exactly the gift that was described to you.

You all also find that in your stupor, you failed to notice the damage of the rest of the trashcreature clan as they scuttled undetected around your feet. Your footwear has made it out unscathed, save for a few nicks and chewmarks. However, your skirts, pants, what-have-you -- your clothes have been shorn off at the knee.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:13 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku Zindel Tagino
??? Summoning
Chiara laughed. Chiara laughed at everyone. She could hardly breathe for a second with how hard she was laughing. "What did you call her Eridia?" Chiara finally caought her breath. "My most esteemed and beautiful Heiress" The redblood said, imitating Eridia's voice. "Are you happy with your "JL Tornado", Uh, Garand?" Hey she remembered his name, he should be thankful. The blueblood could not help it, and she went into another storm of giggles.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:44 am
      User Image
      Kerras Farron

Kerras could not have been more delighted. The pored over the pages in wonder, and no small amount of reverence. This book linked them to a troll long since passed, and their words were the only thing that immortalised them. Who they were, what they looked like, Kerras knew nothing. What they did know was that they had been given both equal parts a gift and responsibility.

A chill went up the tealblood's spine. This had less do to with the thrill of their discovery however, and more to do with the sudden draft. Looking up from the journal, they noticed the remaining payment the Heiress had extracted. Chilly!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:23 pm
the summoning of
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
g̷̣̊ȅ̶̘r̶̰̀a̴̘͂ř̶̺d̷̟̐ ̶̑͜ŗ̷͝u̵̫̔t̵͔̚v̷̙̕e̶̙͗n̸̮̕

[broken tinted glasses] + [artificial canine enhancers] + [bloodstained flask] + [dainty black glove] + [morbid memoir] + [purple blush] + [mirrored compact]

Quote:
You place the items in the center of the block and wait...

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:44 pm
Eridia made it clear that she was going to be the first one to enter the block. The way she walked, the way she smiled and spoke... Eridia was wrapped up in her little, unhealthy fantasy and she wasn't coming out of it. Not even when the evidences showed otherwise. Gerard was not what she had idealized over the years and even when she had realized the contents of the vials, Eridia found excuses for it-- for everything.

She used the excused that the trashbeast had ruined her dress to change her clothing. She used the same excuse to look beautiful... Was she going on a seance or a date? Others probably wondered so. She didn't care. All she did care was Gerard at the moment, both the phantasmic being they were going to summon, and the little remain of the adult he held so dearly on her hands.

His skull.

"Alright. This looks like the perfect spot! Align everything in a tight circle. He awaits." Smiling, Eridia placed the skull in the middle of the circle as she hoped this seance would be as good as she expected.

Quote:
open for any interactions!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:53 pm
ImaginationsParadise

The name Gerard was very, very familiar though Sephos had very little idea what that meant. It had been the name of Eridia's robot child, and... ... that was more or less all he knew. It was all he needed to know.

He followed the strange, fluttery feeling of anxiety like a will-o-wisp to the idea of the gathering, and then the follow-through of scrawling his name on the signup list (he could barely make out the two names of interest, but that was enough. The rest... just scribbles on a page.)

Once there, Sephos watched. Warily. Though, the dress did catch his gaze. "I like your dress." he said to Eridia. He had no idea why she'd dressed up, but he could understand that nice things made you feel nice.

Or was this special?  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:48 am
With all the fuss and drama surrounding this dead guy (as well as the lack of any voices at the last seance) Acteon was hoping this one might be more interesting. At best, there might be some theatrics for them to be entertained with, so they took a spot near the circle of objects, noting Eridia had something fun and new with her. Where did she get that skull?

Folding their arms behind their head, Acteon grinned lazily. "I hope this dude's a bit more talkative than the last seance I went to," they said.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:48 pm
Eridia looked back at Sephos and smiled. "Ooh thank you darling!" She giggled while smoothing out her skirt. Can't look bad at all, specially in this occasion. Gérard deserved it after all. The highblood wore an ivory quadrants day dress, the skirt had golden highlights, showcasing each quadrant in her usual pattern.

Last time she wore black, this time it seemed wise to wear something nearing to white. Not as wise considering the place was a dump but, Eridia knew what she was doing.

"What? Last ghost didn't speak at all? Huh, I thought they'd be talking. Unless I have a wrong vision of ghosts." She shrugged. "I blame the media."

"I do hope he manages to speak. It'd be heartbreaking if he didn't! “ She exclaimed.

draconicfeline

purplerosesbeauty

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:42 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku Zindel Tagino
Gerard Summoning
Oh man, that last one had been a riot. Chiara was actually quite happy with how it turned out, especially since it had taken all the heat off herself, and onto the trash heiress. Now tho, was Gerard. The redblood wanted to call out and ask Eridia how she would explain to Gerard that the purpleblood girl was carrying his skull around, but thought better of it, for the moment.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff