Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Yennefer's Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

׺°”˜`Morgan Barchak`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Morgan was used to this procedure at least having his soul ripped out and put back into a body. However this was completely knew to Ahnack who frankly didn't know what was happening. All he understood was that Morgan was leaving but still staying at the same time. However his thoughts weren't on Morgan. Ahnack was thinking of the soft and pillow like breast he had saw which had unintended consequences. The body started to take shape and the most noticeable changes was it started to row in height. It's chest rose and a female figure would form. The body started to move as Morgan would wake up, Ahnack however was still lying in the ground with his eyes closed. The ritual was too much for him.

"Feels weird" Morgan would say his voice sounding soft and higher pitch. Causing him to be surprised and move a hand to his mouth. Feeling his own face as he stumbled slightly forward, he was much taller than before and his chest felt really heavy. Looking down it was obvious what was weighing him down and the reason he hated magic. Seemed like there had been an error during the spell and now he ended up with a female body. So it was obvious he would get mad. Walking over to Yennefer, stumbling as he got used to the new body he stood in front of her crossing his arm around his chest. Which he couldn't even do anymore with a pair of large breast, he had lower his arms a bit more. "Mind explaining this? I know there was no mistake on my end" Morgan would say not being ashamed that he was completely naked in front of another person.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

All My Elegent Thoughts
LocationYennefer's Room
CompanyAhnack, Yennefer
FeelingAnnoyed
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:37 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Morgan & Ahnack l Item/s ➤: None

The deed was done. Yennefer felt her body weaken greatly, and her nose began to bleed. She had pushed her limit for the day, and felt like there were bugs crawling in her mouth. Yen never enjoyed turning to black magic, mainly because it always made her feel like s**t after. Shaking her head and wiping the blood off her face, Yen turned her attention to the... female? Oh no... Standing, and then falling back down, Yen stared up to the new body. This was not of my doing, my magic only takes the form of what the soul desires. Did you or Ahnack think female at any point?

Crawling up using her vanity chair, Yen leaned against her vanity and looked at the woman with a flush face. The girl stood very tall, a whole foot taller then Yen herself. Turning her gaze away from the girls ample... assets, she slowly made her way to her closet. Lets see if we can find you some clothes...

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:24 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Morgan no longer swayed as she stood standing. It took a bit more effort but the body felt a lot stronger than Ahnack's human body. From what Yennefer would say would explain what had happened. Her hand coming to her face giving her a light smack in the face. "Didn't know Ahnack's thoughts effected it too" A soft sigh escaped her lips before moving the hand to her chest balling up her fist. A wave of pain had washed over her for a second. Seemed like having your soul moved into a body caused some pain as it adjusted itself. "Well it could have been worse" Morgan would mutter. Placing her hand on her own throat Morgan would softly hum before giving a small nod of approval before stretching her arms and limbs. For being rather big, Morgan felt light and fast. Doing small hops in place, which caused her breast to bounce a bit, Morgan had to admit the body was very fit. Looking at Yennefer watching as she moved. She quickly put a stop to that. "I shouldn't have asked you to use magic with a child...just lay here in bed for a while. I'll just find some clothes to wear" Morgan would say as he was right behind of Yennefer. In one quick motion she lifted the other woman up, resting Yennefer's head on her breast, and carried her to the bed. Laying the teacher on the bed before going and placing Ahnack on the bed as well. "Now what to put on" Walking off to the wardrobe, Morgan would start to look for some clothes that would fit her. Unfortunately a lot of them were too small for her, as she searched for clothes she was giving Yennefer a perfect view of her assets. Seemed like Ahnack had a very vivid and perverse imagination of a ideal woman.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

All My Elegent Thoughts
LocationYennefer's Room
CompanyAhnack, Yennefer
FeelingAnnoyed
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:33 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Morgan & Ahnack l Item/s ➤: None

Pillows? Crossed Yennefers mind as she was being carried to her bed. She had kinda zoned out trying to find this girl some clothes, that she really didn't realize Morgan had picked her up. Now this wasn't the first time she was this close to another woman, but it was a little odd since this was a woman she didn't know very well. Her face felt hot and her heart beat faster. T-thank you... and no don't worry about it. I have a set limit... I just forget sometimes... Pregnancy is very new to me... Yen smiled to the girl as she was placed down in her bed.

Looking over to make sure Ahnack was still breathing, Yen brushed his hair out of his face. It would be really bad is she had accidentally killed her daughters boyfriend. He seems alright... she thought as she turned her attention back to the girl. The second she saw the girl she quickly averted her eyes once more. Morgan was showing her much more then she thought. I-if you can't find anything t-then let me know.. I'll conjure up some c-clothes... she said biting her lip and red in the face.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:17 pm

Morgan wasn't not a fool, she understood that this new body was very attractive. It was apparently attractive enough for the teacher to start blushing every time she caught a glance of Morgan's assets. A mischievous smile would appear on her face. "That's good then. Wouldn't want to hurt yourself and the baby" Morgan would continue to search for some clothes unable to find any that would fit, she was happy to hear that Yennefer could make some clothes. "Aren't you very handy. That will be much easier for me to do. You need my measurements?" Morgan would ask in a few quick steps he was back in front of Yennefer. Standing in front of her, Morgan purposely pushed her chest up showing of the size of her assets with a award winning smile on her face. "I can't say thank you enough" Morgan would say grabbed Yennefer and pulling her into a hug. Unfortunately the hug had much more malicious intentions behind it, Morgan wanted to hear the woman say that her breast was embarrassing her. She wanted the ego boost. Even if it meant hugging someone only to have their head pressed between her own breast.

All My Elegent Thoughts
LocationYennefer's Room
CompanyAhnack, Yennefer
FeelingAmused
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Yen knew the game that Morgan was playing, but that didn't stop her from wanting a show. And a show is what she got. Being hugged was like heaven as Yen relaxed against Morgans... assets. One again, Yen has only been this close to another woman once before, and it was for... different reasons. Pulling away from the hug, Yennefer smiled and nodded her head, cheeks all nice and pink. O-of course! I'm sure things will be so much easier for the two of you... She looked over at Ahnack and let out a sigh.

Oh! That's right. Waving her hand, a pair of panties, pants, bra, and a shirt appeared in Morgan's new found body. There we go~ Since she was at her limit, her nose began to bleed once more.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:49 pm

Morgan had a small pout on her face when seeing Yennefer's reaction to what she was doing. She expected something more dramatic instead all she got was a blush and her acting like she wasn't at all bothered by it. Yennefer even relaxed on her breast like they were pillows which Morgan did intend for the other to do but she expected a compliment or something. Instead she felt her own cheeks flush as a small amount of pressure was applied to her breast. "I hope so. Hopefully he doesn't get too happy to see me like this...it'll be awkward" Not really considering Morgan has already seen the deepest and darkest part of Ahnack's minds. When clothes appeared on her body, Morgan shuddered and let out a gasp as the feeling of cloth on her skin came with a shock. "I'm okay...just a little surprised. You're hurting yourself...you should care about yourself too you know. " Walking over she placed a hand against her nose numbing the pain she may have felt from the magic she was using. Holding her face gently before letting go and giving her a smile. Standing up Morgan would stretch a bit before looking at Ahnack. "I should take him to his room"

All My Elegent Thoughts
LocationYennefer's Room
CompanyAhnack, Yennefer
FeelingAmused
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:08 pm

Ashe had gotten a text from Yen after a while and decided that they needed to make a detour to Yens Room. Her reply didnt sound to good and Ashe was pretty sure that the woman was pissed at her. On the way to Yen's Room, Ashe caught the scent of blood and it was Yens. Ashe let go of Thanatos' hand and rushed to Yen's door. With one swift kick, Ashe kicked the door right off its hinges. "I'm killing who...ever...kill- What the hell happened in here? Wait Yen! YOUR ALIVE?! " Ashe Dropped Malice with a loud thunk and run to her friend not caring about the new girl with large "assets". Not Tackling the woman, Ashe ran over and wrapped her arms around Yen. "Imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry! I didnt mean to hurt you I swear!" Ashe was hoping with her groveling that Yen would forgive her.

∑Location →→|Yen's Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | |
∑ Thoughts →→| Thanatos, Yen, and ???|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:25 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Ashe, Morgan & Ahnack l Item/s ➤: None

I know... its hard. I've never had a child of my own... and since my magic draws from my body, well, it puts it at risk. I had a really bad accident the other day... Yennefer let out a sigh. Looking at a clothed Morgan, she still couldn't help but blush. A-anyways, you probably should get him to his room... the potion should wear off by 4th period. If you have anymore... questions about your new body feel free to come find me. Ill help in any way that I can~ Keeping a straight face, Yen would never admit that she was havin pervy thoughts. God I feel deprived... she thought.

A very loud crash was heard and Yen turned on her guard. There standing in the doorway was Ashe, who looked very worried. Ashe...I-- That's all Yen could get out before she was practically maule down by Ashe. Yen quickly wrapped her arms around the werewolf and stroked her hair. Shh...shh.... Dont speak of it... Your alright and that's all that matters to me... Squeezing the werewolf gently, Yen smiled and held her friend close.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:53 pm

Morgan wasn't sure why but she felt a lot more lively than before and very mischievous which wasn't a strong characteristic for him. Then again it was hard to be mischievous in another person's body. So when the woman decided to be very suggestive with what she said a small grin appeared on Mogan. "I like to keep myslef in perfect condition. I will need some help with caring for a female body which I have no experience with. We can also go and buy me more clothes might need help putting them on" Morgan gave a wink at Yennefer before picking up Ahnack and putting him over her shoulder. Either he was lighter than what he thought or she was stronger than she initially thought. "Oh and if you need help in any way. It would be my pleasure~" With that she would leave the room with Ahnack ignoring the woman who barged inside like a madman. That was none of her business.

All My Elegent Thoughts
LocationYennefer's Room
CompanyAhnack, Yennefer
FeelingAmused
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCEXIT

The Lessers Around Me

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:31 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Thanatos: Confused / Serael: Intrigued

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Ashe/ 2unknowns

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► N/A

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】???%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

Thanatos followed Ashe through the hallways when all of a sudden she darted towards a room and with a single kick destroyed the door, all the while Thanatos stood there with a weak smile. "Th...That's some strength, I better not do anything stupid while I'm in this body..." Serael questioned if this Thanatos was a freak, does he like being dominated? He had to because this woman will not bend to anyone's will. Thanatos rubbed the back of his head while trying to maintain his smile and gulped before walking over to the destroyed door. "Ashe, you should really learn to control your strength, I mean, with one kick?" Thanatos stopped in his tracks when he thought he might've said something that would annoy her. "You know I love you right?" Thanatos picked the destroyed door and moved it out of the way as he entered the room. "I'm sorry for the door, Ashe is a little impatient." Thanatos looked confused as he saw the two hugging each other and looking sorry, did something happen before their attack? or did Ashe attack the one she was hugging. "Are we interrupting something? we could stop by later."

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:26 am
Zein Zero

User Image

"ummm....am i interrupting something?" Zein Zero said meekly from the background "ummm...sorry guys, i know students arnt really suppose to be here...but i got the short straw" He said pouting a little "um....yen right?" he asked "your daughter asked to see you at the medow outside the academy or something?" he said more like a question "sorry, im not very good a giving messages and stuff" He shrugged "anyway, she looked a tad bit upset, so if that means anything" He said "anyway, sorry to bother you all" He said, waving and taking off.

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:37 am

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Ashe, Student?, & Ashe's Man l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer smiled at the man standing in her doorway. It is nice to meet you, I presume this is the man you wanted me to meet? Yen broke from their hug and walked over to shake the mans hand. My name is Yennefer and it is a pleasure to meet you~ Please take care of Ashe~ Looking back, she gave her friend a wink. She remembered Ashe telling her there was someone special in her life, this must have been him.

With a smile on her face, Yen was finally happy being surrounded by people she cared about. Oddly however, a student who wasnt in any of her classes came to her non-existing door. Hmm? Yes... I am Ms. Yennefer... May I help you? Thankfully she didn't wait too long, for the boy told her that he was there to deliver a message. Perhaps he was in Ciri's other class? Hmmm... Ciri needs to see me? I will be there right away. Perhaps Ciri wanted to apologize after all the things she had said? Shaking her head, Yen walked back to Ashe and gave her a big hug. Are you free tonight? I want to have a girls night... if that's ok? Looking back at the man, Yen could understand if Ashe was.... occupied. Ill be back soon! Yen announced as she took her leave to go deal with her daughter.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:03 pm
Zein Zero

User Image

Zein Zero entered the room through the wall as he took a long deep sigh of happiness as he looked around, holding a gas can he had "borrowed" from town, he twirled his fingers around as the books around her room began slowly moving around him. Gleefully chuckling, he put them all in a pile as he jumped on her bed, stretching and smothering himself in her blankets "doggie has good taste in cloth, its so comfy" he said happily as he began dumping gas on her blankets, he began dancing around the room, dumping gas all over the place as he went, making sure to give every book she had extra attention. He threw the gas can on the pile of books, pulling out a batch of matches, damn, he hated matches. one, two, s**t, goddamnit sonofabeach, oh! there we go! He stared at the flame for a moment before he threw it onto the books, watching the texts catch flame, he smiled widely as he slipped through the wall again to enjoy the view.
(exit)  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:47 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: The hallway outside Yennefer's room ☠ Company: No one ☠ Items: Oak staff
o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o

As it turned out, the source of the smoke was quite close to Seva's room. It took her little time to follow the smoke to its source.. Yennefer's room. She stopped outside of her door, a little bit surprised that this was where it was coming from. Was the teacher up to something? The last time she had seen her, she had been in such a sorry state. Perhaps, when she had disappeared, someone had helped her. It would be nice if the woman and her unborn child were both alright. After the help she had received, the lich's view towards her was more positive. Still pretty uncaring, it made little difference to her if the sorceress was alive or not, but she did not want her to die either. Her tail slowly swished back and forth as she studied the door for a few moments, crimson eyes watching as smoke drifted up from the cracks around the door.

Rather than knock, she stepped close to it and leaned close to listen. She could hear some quiet crackling.. But nothing else. Placing one pale hand on the door, she felt some warmth.. This was not right. Her eyes half closed as she thought for a few moments, considering whether to try to open the door or not. If it was locked, she would have to break the door down.. That didn't seem worth it. Leaving it alone would probably be best, provided nothing was about to burn down the whole building.. With all the stone and nonflammable materials around, that seemed unlikely. She stepped back, tilting her head slightly as she continued watching the door. She didn't think there was anyone alive in there either..

o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o
Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Worried ☠ Thoughts: So this is where it is.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces