Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis." (OOC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in joining this fantabulous roleplay?
  OH YEAH!!!!!
  OH NO!!!!!
  OH MAYBE!!!!!
View Results

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:38 pm
Lord Sithious

Did you watch on IGN, or youtube? IGN sucked, but Bethesda also hosted it on their youtube channel too, which worked WONDERFULLY! Anyways, I'm SUPER STOKED to play as Emily in Dishonored! I don't usually like playing female protagonists (for the obvious reason of not being female), but she is DEFINITELY someone who's changing my mind! Corvo will be in it too which is awesome!

I can't even BEGIN to list what all will be in Fallout 4, but let me try to

1. Customizable weapons and armor. No, not just "mods" like in New Vegas, but hundreds of different parts which can completely change the function and look of your weapons and armor! I believe they're using "layered armor" as well, so expect armor customization to be something similar to Morrowind!

2. Gun turrets in Vertibirds!!!!!!! All that's needed is Flight of the Valkyries and some CCR!

3. Buildable settlements! No, not like Hearthfire, actually CUSTOMIZABLE! You can put down turrets and other electronics too! Build your own house, attract business and survivors, it's looking crazy!

4. Not the last thing, but one of the last things I remember. If what I saw in the gameplay footage was real, I kid you not, we're getting JET PACKS!

Twitch and then youtube, but it's just bad internet atm. As for Fallout 4; 1. YESYESYESYESYESYES, 2. YESYESYES, 3. PERFECT! Now I'll have a reason for hoarding all those assault rifles and chinese pistols! 4. ... eh... Not exactly what I was expecting for a fallout game... I don't think jetpacks when I think Fallout...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:57 am
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

Did you watch on IGN, or youtube? IGN sucked, but Bethesda also hosted it on their youtube channel too, which worked WONDERFULLY! Anyways, I'm SUPER STOKED to play as Emily in Dishonored! I don't usually like playing female protagonists (for the obvious reason of not being female), but she is DEFINITELY someone who's changing my mind! Corvo will be in it too which is awesome!

I can't even BEGIN to list what all will be in Fallout 4, but let me try to

1. Customizable weapons and armor. No, not just "mods" like in New Vegas, but hundreds of different parts which can completely change the function and look of your weapons and armor! I believe they're using "layered armor" as well, so expect armor customization to be something similar to Morrowind!

2. Gun turrets in Vertibirds!!!!!!! All that's needed is Flight of the Valkyries and some CCR!

3. Buildable settlements! No, not like Hearthfire, actually CUSTOMIZABLE! You can put down turrets and other electronics too! Build your own house, attract business and survivors, it's looking crazy!

4. Not the last thing, but one of the last things I remember. If what I saw in the gameplay footage was real, I kid you not, we're getting JET PACKS!

Twitch and then youtube, but it's just bad internet atm. As for Fallout 4; 1. YESYESYESYESYESYES, 2. YESYESYES, 3. PERFECT! Now I'll have a reason for hoarding all those assault rifles and chinese pistols! 4. ... eh... Not exactly what I was expecting for a fallout game... I don't think jetpacks when I think Fallout...

Ah, fair enough. xD As for your responses, agreed on all. xP I could be wrong about the jet packs, but I'm pretty sure that's what I was looking at! At any rate though, I kind of like it, not for the novelty, but mostly for the ease of moving to taller areas more quickly, or getting to higher areas. I like scaling things. xp  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:14 am
Lord Sithious
, I kind of like it, not for the novelty, but mostly for the ease of moving to taller areas more quickly, or getting to higher areas. I like scaling things. xp

Just Cause parachute and grappling hook will probably always be my favorite for reaching places.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:50 am
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious
, I kind of like it, not for the novelty, but mostly for the ease of moving to taller areas more quickly, or getting to higher areas. I like scaling things. xp

Just Cause parachute and grappling hook will probably always be my favorite for reaching places.

I REALLY need to play that game sometime! Been meaning to for years, just never got around to it. XD Well, the jet pack might be nice, but I'll wait and see.

I just REALLY want to be able to fly a Vertibird and one of those airships. But if it doesn't happen in vanilla, modders will probably make it happen at some point. xp The airship would make a particularly interesting mobile base as well! But we'll have to see what happens still.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:55 am
Lord Sithious

I REALLY need to play that game sometime! Been meaning to for years, just never got around to it. XD Well, the jet pack might be nice, but I'll wait and see.

I just REALLY want to be able to fly a Vertibird and one of those airships. But if it doesn't happen in vanilla, modders will probably make it happen at some point. xp The airship would make a particularly interesting mobile base as well! But we'll have to see what happens still.

Play just cause 2. 1's pretty old graphics-wise...
And yes, I've been waiting for a fallout with normal vertibird use! Only cut scenes/random event in Fallout 3, and you only see one flying vertibird in NV!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:17 am
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

Play just cause 2. 1's pretty old graphics-wise...
And yes, I've been waiting for a fallout with normal vertibird use! Only cut scenes/random event in Fallout 3, and you only see one flying vertibird in NV!

Well, I might just check that out then!

Same here! I mean, there are mods for it, but not until a year or two back did we get some decent ones where there wasn't just a tiny slat to look out for a "window". Of course, now the Vertibirds seem to have an actual windowed cockpit, so that'll make things a bit easier to work with! XD  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:35 am
I'm cool with doing a time-skip.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:03 pm
And shepherds we shall be...

I just PMed my character profile to you Sithious. If you don't have a position similar to that for me to use, I would be okay with reading over something you write up for me and seeing if I could wing it that way. Just a warning... I'm at my best with roleplaying in heavy drama and battle. Not AS great with politics, but I can work it when I need to.

...For thee my Lord for thee

Aidian Kyros

Generous Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:24 pm
Soooo just checkin in on the confirmation of the timeskip. Anyone opposed to one?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:18 pm
Aidian Kyros
And shepherds we shall be...

I just PMed my character profile to you Sithious. If you don't have a position similar to that for me to use, I would be okay with reading over something you write up for me and seeing if I could wing it that way. Just a warning... I'm at my best with roleplaying in heavy drama and battle. Not AS great with politics, but I can work it when I need to.

...For thee my Lord for thee

Don't worry, there should be some action in due enough time, I promise. wink Now, as for your position, yes, there are definitely positions available like you want, and I think you'd do well in the US military. In fact, I may even have some special stuff for your character in the future, we'll see. wink  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:32 pm
I think a time skip would be good for some characters. I know I can explain the delay on akuro. Idk about ivonne's controller though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:52 pm
Phoenix347
I think a time skip would be good for some characters. I know I can explain the delay on akuro. Idk about ivonne's controller though.

Well, should it just be later in the evening, or the next day?  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:01 pm
I've done it again, I've cursed another Sithious RP into an abrupt end before it's time with my bad juju.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:05 pm
So THIS was where the OOC was hiding. We really need a link to it...

The_Sane_Hatter
I've done it again, I've cursed another Sithious RP into an abrupt end before it's time with my bad juju.....

I don't think so. It started before your post...  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:15 pm
Phoenix347

Dunno where Koral went, debating on whether or not to wait for her to make a post.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff