Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ KNIGHTS SIGNUPS } - RESULTS 12/ EVENT START 13 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:20 pm
I AM SIGNING UP FOR THIS EVENT
Name of character I am bringing: Nightengale XIII

Current faction and year:Y3 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Here

Is this my first event/tih meta? HAHAHA /cries

Brief description of character: Night is a traveling thief, cloaked in black. Added to that, he use to gamble his way into food, home and money. That turned around when they caught him. It was the noose or the army, thus he went straight into the armor.

Now he's just waiting to get the F out of here.

Knight's weapon of choice: Claws

FACTION OF CHOICE: Gold or Black

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:25 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Imbere Ralka

Current faction and year: Y1 student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Herrree you go!

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nooope!

Brief description of character: Hailing from a rich family, Imbere is the middle child of three— A dutiful older sister and a ignorant younger sister. She knew of the s**t her parents did to get them to where they were today, and was disgusted by it, but said nothing until they crossed the line. Finally finding out about all the things they'd done, Imbere grew rebellious at a young age. The female with vitiligo dared to be different, and refused to be stuck at home hiding her colors. She hated being kept ignorant from the world and not experiencing it to its fullest, so she enlisted to become a knight. Imbere had a burning desire to gain more knowledge of the world and have power while doing so. While she enjoys being knight and revels in the liberties it gave her, she sometimes takes advantage of this power and uses it to her own benefit. She is still learning how to properly use her spetum, but has since gotten better at it. Imbere has light blue eyes constantly drooped and bored, and wears her long black hair in a long and large ponytail/knot that reaches her upper back.

Knight's weapon of choice: Spetum— A three pronged pole arm in which the center spear folds in when not in use.

FACTION OF CHOICE: Primary: Black, please!! It fits her the best— but if there's no space, Secondary: Red

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:27 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Sharra Eldwaithe

Current faction and year:Y2 Amityville Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [x]

Is this my first event/tih meta? NOP.

Brief description of character: Mediocrity in the middle ages. Sharra is the lesser son of a lesser noble who possesses an even more mediocre sense of ambition, but a grand desire to look good to those around him, which has driven him to seek a more supportive, but charismatic role in life. ( but deep down be rul, He just wants to hang with an accepting crowd...WOO TEENAGE INSECURITY. ) PS. He's 17.

Knight's weapon of choice: Sabre

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black or Violet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:59 pm

Name of character I am bringing: Matthias Duffy

Current faction and year: Trainee Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Journal

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope

Brief description of character:

Dedicated, loyal, a little too serious over his duties, Matthias is a knight through and through. Even as a young welp he had no other desire than to be knight in order to protect those whom he cared about. A rather honorable man, Matthias will also do what he can to help his comrades even if that means putting his own life in danger for theirs. Sometimes it’s a little hard to get him to easy up and joke around feeling rather awkward in social situations and fearing that he will say something rather stupid or out of place. Overall he is mostly a nice guy that wouldn't leave you stranded and doesn't have I'm better than you attitude. Long black hair one one side neatly tied in a braid while the other side is shaved, bright blue eyes and typical spent too much time outside tan.

Knight's weapon of choice: Claymore

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue or Green

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Name of character I am bringing: Lass

Current faction and year: Y1 Student

Lass joined the knighthood for only two reasons, one being for glory, the other being for the chance of seeing countless battles filled with blood. She bears little interest in any other sort of code of chivalry, dedication, even the idea of doing something without some sort of payment in return is out of question. Hard to trust, there are doubts if Lass would even stay by her companions sides if it came down to life or death and it is even harder to tell if she is merely constantly lying through her teeth. Her only well known ability is to grin and laugh as she faces her opponents setting an uneasy feeling in everyone stomach as he or she watches her. No one should enjoy killing as much as she does.

Lass is extremely dark skinned with a dark fiery French braid running down her back. She prefers to wear as minimal armor as necessary feeling the weight does nothing more than hold her down from moving to one adversary to the next.

Knight's weapon of choice: War hammer

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red, Violet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:18 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Yuki

Current faction and year: Y2 Amity Student

Is this my first event/tih meta? No

Brief description of character: Yuki's entire family was killed and he became a knight because life doesn't matter when you have nothing left to lose. (This is entirely Inu-Mitsu's fault.)

Being within the lower class of citizens, Yuki has learned how important (and often necessary) it is to look out for one another and to offer aid wherever he is able. He's lost family and friends to the ever lurking enemy, and he finally decided to pursue knighthood to properly protect those he cared for and in the process many others who weren't capable of defending themselves against the threat.

His clothing is very simple but as well kept as a manual laborer can manage, with surprisingly little in the way of tatters and holes. His hair is perhaps absurdly long, often kept tied back as not to interfere with sight. While he might not wield a fancy sword, he's fully capable of bludgeoning the s**t out of things with one of the most useful pieces of equipment he already owned.

Knight's weapon of choice: Farming Flail

FACTION OF CHOICE: White, Blue or Green

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:21 pm
Name of character I am bringing: REMI

Current faction and year: Grad Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19902233

Is this my first event/tih meta? NOPE

Brief description of character: Cheerful, Smart, a bit of a smartass and a desire to prove she is just as good as the boys. Remiko came from humble beginnings, the second daughter of a pair of traveling merchants. She tired of constantly being on the move, wanting to settle in one place and make a name for herself. She did not hesitate when she turned old enough to enlist.
She is pretty short and keeps her long blue hair pulled back into a ponytail which leave her bright golden eyes exposed to the world.

Knight's weapon of choice: SWORD AND SHIELD (zoo approved THERES A CHAIN BETWEEN THEM.....)

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet or Black

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:13 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Radley

Current faction and year: Trainee Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Dorm Room

Is this my first event/tih meta? No.

Brief description of character: gaia_kittenstar Radley is still shy.
gaia_kittenstar She will stand up for herself but not be able to look people in the eye.
gaia_kittenstar Likes quiet places, and reading in said quiet places.
gaia_kittenstar Loves hearing stories.

Knight's weapon of choice: Recurve Bow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet/Red

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

esmelusina

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:40 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Mara Dae

Current faction and year: Quest Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: LINK

Is this my first event/tih meta? Yes.

Mara's complex and rich lineage descends primarily from wood-dwelling footpads. Her and her kin's failure to properly cooperate with humanity left them at the unprotected mercy and subsequent displacement of THE ULTIMATE EVIL. As refugees fleeing into slightly more civilized lands-- a mispronunciation and misgendering would eventually oblige Mara for duties in service of the King.

As per her origination, she was incapable of behaving in a manner suited to her new-found station. Alone and afraid- witness of horrors abounding, she avoided any serious obligations. The rising rate of unfamiliar faces left her shrinking further and further from reality. To her dismay, she eventually made the unfortunate realization that the 'free food' would end if humanity somehow failed to combat THE ULTIMATE EVIL. With renewed resolve and unique (though not exceptional) woodland theater skills, she's reluctantly begun to face the dangers of social camaraderie THE ULTIMATE EVIL seriously.

Mara Dae is rather short. Her age and gender difficult to determine under the mass of unkempt hair and ragged wear. She is motivated primarily by food. Her self-preservation instinct is always at odds with her overwhelming desire to help others as she feels generally incapable of doing so. She fails to comprehend social situations and tends to 'do her own thing.' When she is required to interact with others she tends to misuse words and inflections. She prefers to sleep outside. She needs alcohol to get through the working day.

Knight's weapon of choice: Bident
FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet or Green!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:54 am
Name of character I am bringing: Caoineadh (Keen)

Current faction and year: Ie: Y1, student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread:Keen

Is this my first event/tih meta? Yes

Brief description of character Caoineadh was a picture of elegance and grace and more suited one would think, for being a Lady rather than a Knight, but that was not what she desired. She had seen suffering and pain and wanted to have a hand on rectifying those situations. When she had heard that there was to be a quest, a chance to make a difference she bound her long hair back and clothed herself as a male hoping to sneak her way into becoming a Knight or at the very least a Squire. She would make a difference if it was the last thing she did.

What she had not anticipated was the pains and horrors she would have to face first hand. Not only would she see the damage caused by her enemies but also that caused by her own people. It hurt her deeply and left scars on her soul. She pledged that she would find a way to erase that pain.

Knight's weapon of choice: Long Bow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green, Blue or Silver

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:35 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Huáng Lányǔ 凰藍羽 (Nickname: Yu)

Current faction and year: Horseman Quest

Is this my first event/tih meta? Hehe....

Brief description of character: Originally a conquest merchant, in this AU she came from a big family well known for producing knights, parents are high rank knights that earned their reputation by slaughtering shadowlings, her siblings were also role models among their Knights comrades. Yu, a diligent and prideful woman ever since she was born joined the knight force to prove she could do better than any of them.

"You don't just talk, you do."

Thus, she joined in the army with the others having different objectives. Her mother who was stronger among the two gave her a challenge - not to have her gender disclosed before she got promoted. She willingly took the challenge to pretend to be a man.

As a knight, she spend most of her time perfected her archery. Tall and slim, her agility was good and she was proud to be a knight under the influences of her family.

In a messy world like that, Yu upheld the code of knight and had comments on the knights breaking it. The woman with dark hair and fair skin if not practicing, would be out to collect ingredients to make potions and poisons. Knowing her choice of weapon was vulnerable to close assault, she applied potions with different status effects on her arrows and sprinkled at her opponent to buy time to stay the necessary distance.

Yu wasn't good at things not related to knight, like love issues (clueless girl), she would blush when someone flirts with her.

Knight's weapon of choice: Longbow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Gold (most preferred), Red or Green in order

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:36 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Cadence Tsukino

Current faction and year: Y1 student

Brief description of character: A friendly but sometimes impulsive knight in training, Cadence, is all ways ready to jump into action or strike up a conversion. It is uncommon for her to talk about herself unless she is good friends with some one however. Her mother signed her up to be a knight in training, hoping that being coming a knight would give the sometimes impulsive girl the skills needed to better protect herself and maybe make her think before she acts. The teen doesn't seem to mind it however and hopes that one day she will be a great knight. Appearance wise Cadence is tall and has long black hair that is usually kept up in a side pony tail.

Knight's weapon of choice: War Scythe

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet (Preferred), Black, blue

shadica

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:24 pm
Name of character I am bringing:

Current faction and year: Guest Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Acheron

Is this my first event/tih meta? Yep.

Brief description of character: Personality is basically the same// snot-nosed rich brat who loves academics. However, said rich brat is rudely awakened to the horror of the shadowlings when they decimate the village his family 'lord' over. To his family's protestations (he was very sheltered) he decides to join the knights. Newly minted as a member, he's still quite naive to the horrors of war! Dark skin, white hair tied back in a braid and expressive blue eyes.

Knight's weapon of choice: Glaive

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet, Green

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:07 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Callista 'Callie' Nerissa Snow

Current faction and year: Y1 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Linky <3

Is this my first event/tih meta? Uhm... I think so? I've been around some, but don't remember participating x:

Personality: Callie is very quiet and preferably by herself. It's hard for her to get close to people. It takes a fair amount of time to build a bond, but once it's there, it's hard to break. She is eloquent, but can be a bit clumsy with physical activity.

Choices as a Knight: She is not the type to strike first. If she can battle with words, she prefers that. For the most part, she is neither good nor bad and bases her choices on how the income benefits her/her fellow knights/Great king. Callie is better with strategy than physical strength.

Brief Physical Description: Her hair is still white but lighter curls and drops down to her mid-back. Callie's eyes are crystal blue and sometimes, depending on the light, blood red is visible. She enjoys wearing a hood and cape with light armor. Color-wise, crystal blue, light silver, and white ;3

Knight's weapon of choice: Claymore

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green > White

ATh e a r t

Romantic Lunatic

dannyboy48906

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:24 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Nystal

Current faction and year: Ie: Guest Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Quest thread

Is this my first event/tih meta? Yes

"I wish to become strong. I want to be famous and powerful. One day all of the lands will sing songs of my prowess, and tell tales of my heroic feats. I am ready to begin my training as a Knight so that I can serve my King, and cleanse the land of this evil. My name will spread to the farthest reaches of the land, men and women alike will swoon as I ride through the streets. My legend will fill many with joy and inspiration. I will make this land safe, and the people will love me for it."

Nystal is a bright young lad of 18. He has decided to follow in his mother's footsteps and become a fully pledged knight. His dark blue hair makes him stand out, most believe it to be an unnatural thing, and most do not know that he actually dyes it to stand out from the crowd. His skin is amber in color, lightly tanned from his training in the sun. He has inherited his mother's sword and armor. His father smithed it to fit him perfectly. He was ready to protect those he loved, and love those he protected. Fame, heroism, legend. the world would sing his name when evil was finally chased from these lands.

Knight's weapon of choice: b*****d Sword, he fights without a shield, and carries a short sword as a backup for his sword of choice.

FACTION OF CHOICE: In order of preference: Blue, Black, White

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff