Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crimson Room

Back to Guilds

Tags: Solomons, Crazies, Brewery, Crimson, Room 

Reply Mini-Adventures
Sherman and Nat's Excellent Timey-Wimey Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie groaned. "Yeah, I'm REALLY gonna sleep well NOW!" she muttered sarcastically. "Y'know I'm gonna lay here in bed all morning worryin' about rogue messengers comin' to town!" she griped. "We might as well get goin' so we can get as good a head start as we can...a bed's no good if it means gettin' caught and burned at the stake..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:38 pm
"If something bad does happen lass the humans here are too poor to have anything that can handle me. It takes something made of the same metal as my armor to pierce it. And its s rare that only the richest of kings can afford to field it. though there are those rare cases where a mining village could stumble up on a small amount and use it for themselves. but more often than not they sell it for a quick buck or are tricked out of it by some swindling noble." Devlyn said as he kept standing in the doorway.  

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie shook her head. "But I can't say the same thing about myself," she reminded him softly. "I'm only human--well, I'm human enough, anyway; don't really know exactly what I am for sure--and I don't wanna put YOU in danger because you're worried about me." She wanted to believe that it was safe, wanted to believe that she could go back to sleep with no worries, but she would NOT put Devlyn in danger, not after he'd saved her twice already.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:47 pm
"Well I'm just a distraction if anything happens. While I draw attention Thunder will be getting you out of town." Devlyn said. He then looked down the empty hallway. "I'll be right back. I smell food cookin lass." He said.  

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie gave Devlyn a look. "Wha--NUH-UH!" she protested. "You are not puttin' yourself in danger for me, y'hear?"

But he didn't hear. Stubborn wolf demon was already going out the door. Natalie facepalmed, but she prepared to lock the door behind Devlyn. She didn't know how fast the news of her escapades in the previous town would travel, but she didn't want to take any chances when she was alone in the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:56 pm
A few minutes later Devlyn was knocking on the door. "Hey lass its me. I have our food and I paid our fee." He said then chuckled some for he didn't mean to but he just made a bit of a rhyme just then.  

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image

"You're a poet and don't know it!" Natalie shot back, giggling. "Here, lemme get the door." She opened the door just enough to ensure that Devlyn was really alone and not being coerced to act normal, and then she opened it wide.

"Thanks for gettin' breakfast for us!" she said, closing the door behind him and locking it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:02 pm
"Not a problem lass." Devlyn said handing Natalie her share of the breakfast.  

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie smiled and started eating her breakfast. "When d'you think we need to set out?" she asked. "And do we have anything else to do in town before we leave?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:10 pm
"I haven't seen or heard anything to tie us here any longer then we need to be. I was just hoping that you would get some more sleep. Maybe you could rest some on Thunder though it could be a lil hard to do that." Devlyn said then started to quickly eat his meal.  

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie shook her head. "I couldn't possibly sleep now," she replied. "I'm too worried about the rumors catchin' up with us!" She would be sad to leave the cozy room, but she belonged at home, meaning that she'd have to find some way to stay alive long enough to find a time-travel method...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:42 pm
"Well don't over do it now lass. Worry too much and you'll make yourself at your worse not your best." Devlyn said after he finished his breakfast.  

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie sighed. "Yeah, I know you're right," she replied. "I'm just afraid I'll be a little antsy 'til we're a couple towns ahead of the rumors." She sighed. "The other thing I'm worried about is that I might have to go BACK to that castle, to the exact location I was when I got here, to get back home. And even goin' near that village would be a death sentence."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:00 pm
"Well we wont know till we find out what we need to find." Devlyn said as he got up. "Lets get ready to move." He said.  

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie nodded, and after she finished eating, she stood up and stretched. "Oh bed, how I'll miss you!" she said. "But since safety's more important, I'll gladly sleep in the woods if it means keepin' my head! Or not gettin' burned!"  
Mini-Adventures

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff