Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Julia ★ What's your number? ★ Panda Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:59 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗

The day progressed slowly and awkwardly for the two. Only times they spoke were when Nick helped her with the impatient drunken customers. Eleven o'clock soon rolled around and Nick did the honours of closing up the dining area of the restaurant. The pub, however, was left open for the night as it always was. A drunken Nicholas roamed the bar chatting it up with his customers. He only had maybe a few beers so he was still walking like a sober man would. The guy could actually handle his liquor very well. His blue eyes spotted Kate behind the bar and his lips turned up into a drunken grin as he made his way over to the counter, sliding into the stool that was directly in front of her. He smiled, looking at Kate with wide eyes. "Hello there, Katie-Cakes." he said, then burst into a fit of unexpected laughter as he leaned back and clutched his left breast. Forget Kitty, Katie-Cakes was her new nickname! Nick rubbed his nose chuckling some more before slumping over and resting his face on his hand, gaze dazed and dreary. "My Katie-Cakes.. you wanna grab me a Heineken?" He asked, voice husky and slurred. Clearly, Nick wasn't an a*****e when he was drunk. In fact, he was quite the opposite! He was happy and cheery and content.

In the mean time, his wife had been texting him informing him that she was coming home early and also that she would be stopping by. Unfortunately for Nick, his phone as well as his ring were in his coat pocket upstairs in his office. Oops.

╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:11 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
Everytime she met Nick,it was awkward and uncomfortable for her. She still couldn't belive that she kissed Nick and even let him touch her chest,what the hell was she thinking? After all that's what he wants and she can't let it happen again or else he would just use her.For the whole day she couldn't stop thinking about it,she was serving drinks to people but her mind was busy thinking about it. Nick only helped her when drunk customers bothered,of course she didn't even try to look at him.Finally it was elevan o'clock and Nick closed the dining area and opened the pub,there were a few people because it was still early but soon a lot of people will enter into the pub. Kate just finished to serve someone a drink and then she saw Nick sitting in front of her,he looked happy and cheerful but he was also drunk."Don't call me Katie-Cakes." She said before sighing softly,shaking her head to the sides when he told her to give him a beer."No way,we don't need you to get drunk." There's no way she would let him escape from cleaning the bar again! Kate looked into hi eyes for a moment then lowered her gaze to his lips,the wound was still there. Both of them had the same wound so she couldn't forget about it at all."And just so you know,what happened before was an accident. So forget about it." Kate was serious,ok so maybe it wasn't an accident.She wanted it but there's no way she will have some kind of relationship with him.  

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Nick stuck out his hand and gave her a thumbs down when she told him not to call her Katie-Cakes making an obnoxious farting sound with his mouth. "Katie-Cakes.. you don't have to fret about me getting drunk. I can hold my alcohol very well," he said. He tongued the sore on his lip as she spoke, rolling his eyes exaggeratedly after she said that their kissing incident was an accident. Nicholas leaned forward, looking at her through hooded eyes as he smiled. "How do you expect me to forget about such an amazing kiss? And don't even say you weren't into it either," he added quickly. "I see the way you look at me, I mean I may be a guy but I'm not that oblivious. You're always checkin' me out every chance you get because I'm irresistible and you know it," he stated matter-of-factly with a cocky smirk.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a bottle Heineken. Licking his lips, Nicholas leaned over the counter and reached as far as he could and even went as far as putting his knee on... and made a panicky face when toppled right over the other side rolling and landing on the floor, on his back. He was about to complain when just then, the beer bottle rolled off the counter and landed on his chest. "Hah!" He bursted triumphantly, blue eyes wide and excited. Nicholas bursted into a fit of laughter as he slowly rolled over onto his stomach, burying his face into the nook of his elbow.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:53 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
Kate tilted her head to the side slightly and glared at him before shaking her head."I can see that." She rolled her eyes,grabbed a small cloth and cleaned the counter a little. "I-.."Kate was abou to say that she wasn't into it but then Nck told her to not even say it,he was right..She was into it but that's it. It's not like something will happen between them. Her cheeks turned pink when he actually said that she's always checking him,he was right again."You're the one who's checking me,especially my a**." She said with a frown before she turned around to get a new glass. Suddenly she heard a thud sound so she quickly turned around and saw Nick on the floor,Kate couldn't help but laugh at him."You're an idiot Nick." She added before bending down,helping him to get up.  

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image

User Image

"You're an idiot, Nick." He heard her say through his laughter, causing him to peer up at her as she bent down to help him up. He took her hand and moved as if to sit up and at the last second pulled her down on top of him, smirking. "An irresistible idiot." he tossed a charming wink before pressing his lips to hers, rolling them over on the floor so that he was on top. This kiss was just as hungry and passionate as the other kiss they shared that day, with his hand tangled in her hair and the other holding her hip. "Nick?!" A female's voice boomed throughout the pub. It was so loud and so high pitched that it made everyone in the room go silent and Nick thought he saw his entire life flash before his eyes. Slowly, he broke the kiss and licked his lips, swallowing as he looked up at the woman who was now standing only feet in front of him. With a grunt, he pushed himself up to his feet and leaned against the counter for support. "I can explain..." he started slowly, realizing just then that he forgot his ring in his coat.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:39 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
Kate helped him to sit up but before she could stand straight,Nick pulled her down on top of him. Her eyes widened as she looked at him,what was he doing?! They were in the pub,a lot of people were there! "Nick!" She called his name when he rolled them over so he was on top but before Kate could do something,Nick pressed his lips against her. The kiss was passionate just like before,Kate arched her body slightly,placing her hands on his chest as she tried to push him away. She felt embarrassed because people could see them! Kate jumped from the loud female's voice,she waited until Nick would pull away and get up. Once he got off of her,she quickly stood up and looked over at the woman. She was beautiful but she seemed very angry,who is it? Kate turned her head to Nick,he became quiet."Nick,who is she?" She asked,raising an eyebrow to look at him. Just then Kate saw Kevin again,what the hell was he doing here?! He was coming towards the bar with his friends but this time he didn't come to Kate,he actually didn't notice Kate at all! He walked up to Nick's wife and wrapped his arms behind her."Hey sweetheart" He kissed her cheek then let go of her."Wanna go for another round?" He winked then looked over at Nick and Kate who were standing there,moving a little away when he saw Nick. Kate look confused when she saw how Kevin treated that woman,so he even cheated on her when they were together? She furrowed her eyebrows and just looked at everyone. Why do they know that woman?  

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:56 am
User Image

User Image

"She's not important.. just let me explain, okay?" he began, eyebrows furrowing when Kevin came waltzing over putting his arms around Jamie from behind. "Get off me, Kevin," she snapped, shoving him backwards. "Explain what, Nick?! Why you aren't wearing your ring?!" She yelled. Nick pressed his lips together in anger, nostrils flaring. "You ******** hypocritical b***h!" He bursted, gaze shooting over to Kevin. "Who the ******** are you to give me s**t when here you are banging tubby behind my back?!" Jamie stepped forward with her jaw clenched, eyes narrowed and crazed. "I am not--" she started, though Nick grabbed her shirt and tore it open exposing her hickey covered neck and chest. "Bullshit." Nicholas snickered softly to himself, lifting his gaze to meet her blue eyes with his own. Jamie's tanned skin burned a bright red in embarrassment as she made an effort to cover herself up again from the horny drunk men that surrounded them. "I gotta say, Jamie. I'm hurt. Is our sex life really that unsatisfying that you have to run to this tub o' lard?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:28 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
Kate raised her head to look at Nick when he said that she wasn't important,oh well that's nice to hear.She looked at Nick with a confused expression then at Kevin who was shoved away from the woman."You cheated on me?" She asked Kevin with furrowed eyebrows,Kevin shot her a glare then looked at Jamie when Nick tore her shirt open and exposed all the hickeys,Kevin did it?! How could he do that?! Kate clenched her hands into fists as she looked at Kevin."You cheated on when we were together?" She asked but Kevin stayed silent."Answer me!" She yelled at him."Yeah,well you weren't good in bed and Jamie is much better." Kevin shrugged simply,not caring about Kate at all. Kate looked at Kevin with unbelievable expression,he was embarrassing her in front of people."You little piece of sh*t." She moved closer,shoved Jamie to the side then punched Kevin's nose. Kevin moved backwards and let out a painful yelp,covering his nose as he looked at Kate with anger."B***h." It was too much for Kate,she found out that Nick was married after they kissed each other and now she knows that Kevin cheated her while they dated!

Jamie was embarrassed because Nick torn her shirt and the drunk men turned their attention to her,she was shoved to the side when Kate made her way to Kevin then looked back at Nick who was angry."Well you're the one who don't bother to wear your ring! Why aren't you wearing your ring,huh Nick?! Is this what you do in this lame bar?!" She said,pointing at Kate. After she saw that Kevin suffered from her punch,she turned around and looked at Jamie who was pointing her index finger at her."You little skank."Jamie walked over to Kate and pushed her,making Kate move away."How dare you touch Nick?! He's my husband!" She yelled at her before she pounced on her,because of Jamie Kate was pushed against the shelves with all the bottles.The two fell onto the floor after a few bottles crashed down. The floor was messy and had a lot of broken glass,some of the glass pierced into Kate's back as Jamie stayed on top of her and pulled her hair.

"Let me go you crazy b***h!" Kate said as she kicked her stomach but Jamie didn't gave up and slapped her face,The two were fighting against each other. They were pulling each other's hair,kicking,slapping,scratching. Kate suffered more because of the glass pieces that were stuck in her back,she had to stop Jamie somehow. Kate just wanted to protect herself from Jamie because Jamie was too crazy."Nick! Move you damn a** and get her off me!" She yelled to him but then Jamie slapped her again."Don't talk to him to like that,whore!"

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:36 am
User Image

User Image

Nicholas was too busy arguing with Jamie to notice Kevin get punched and yelled at by Kate. Suddenly, his wife shifted her attention to Kate and the next thing he knew, she was pushing her into the shelving. "Are you ******** kidding me?!" He bursted, running his fingers up his hair in rage and fury as he stared down at the two who were so carelessly fighting in broken glass. Well, that was another $200 down the drain! Alcohol was expensive nowadays! Nicholas buried his face into his hands, shoulders slumped. He didn't know what to expect after this whole thing blew over. Ryan in the mean time was standing there with his arms folded across his chest, egging them on. "Yeah! Take your shirt off, Kate! Woo!" He hollered, causing Nick to slap him upside the head. Ryan let out a whimper in response as he rubbed the back of his head gently. Nicholas rolled his eyes aggravated as he watched his wife and employee fight. Jamie was on top, throwing punches and slaps at Kate who was lying on her back in the glass, no doubt in bad shape.

"Nick! Move you damn a** and get her off me!" Kate suddenly screamed. His eyes went panicky as he tried to find a way to break them up without hurting himself in the process. With a grunt, Nick pried his wife off from behind holding her tightly against his body as he began to back up with her kicking and screaming at him. "Put me down!!" His grip around her waist only tightened the more she struggled. "Enough!!" He finally yelled, his deep voice echoing throughout the room. Not only did that make her shut up, but it made everyone in the room go quiet as well. Sweating, he boosted her up on his chest a bit more not letting go of her. He was afraid that if he would, she would attack Kate again. Jamie's eyes fixed on the blonde who stood in front of her. "You're lucky he was around to save you, you little b***h," she spat.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:57 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
Finally Nick was doing something! For a moment there Kate thought that he wasn't going to help her at all,she struggled with Jamie until he finally grabbed her. Kate panted and sweated,she was bleeding and her clothes were wet and dirty.Great.Kate flinched as she slowly tried to get up,raising her head to look at Nick when his voice echoed in the room. She tried to get up but fell back down because of the slippery floor,Kate was wincing and breathing heavily as she sat up slowly.This time she used the counter to help her sit then she slowly started to get up.When she got up,Jamie spoke to her again.Seriously,she had enough. "Shut the f*** up already!" She punched her as hard as she could then moved past Nick."Take care of that little wifey of yours."Kate didn't even bother to look at Nick,she just slowly and painfuly made her way up the stairs.It took her some time but after a while she finally reached to Nick's office,she closed the door behind her then walked over to the big mirror. Kate looked at her reflection before sighing,her face was red from the scratches,slaps and punches,even the wound on her lips was still there. Her shirt was torn and her legs,arms and back had a lot of scratches from the glass pieces.Kate knew that no one will enter into the room so she took her shirt off and started to take out the glass,she winced and flinched. It was painful for her.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:48 am
User Image

User Image

Nick gave Kate a wide eyed look after she punched Jamie so hard that she went limp in his arms and stalked up the stairs. He told Ryan to go up and help her. Hooking his arms under Jamie's armpits, Nicholas dragged her over to one of the tables and sat down with her on one of the chairs. He positioned her so that she sat on his lap, her head on his shoulder and her face nuzzled into the crook of his neck. He pressed his lips together, thinking. They obviously didn't love each other anymore, so why bother staying married to her if all they were going to do was cheat on each other? What they needed was a divorce. Jamie soon came to her senses about twenty minutes later, eyes dreary and half-closed as she arched her neck to look up at him. "Nick?" she murmured, causing him to look down at her with sad eyes. "Jamie.. it's over. I want a divorce..." he said softly. Jamie's eyes began to fill up with tears as she reached up to cup his cheek. "N-no you don't.. Nick, please.. I love you..." she tried, though he only pulled away from her touch and shook his head. He wasn't going to fall for her little year fest again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me for not divorcing you the first time. "No, you don't. You need to pack your s**t and get out," he said calmly. He wasn't able to meet her eyes after that. They were so hypnotizing, Nick always used to get lost in them.

- Time Skip -

Jamie moved in with Kevin that night and Nick spent the next couple days in his apartment, sulking and cuddling Oscar. The little puppy was all he had left. Kate hated him and his friends would only make fun of him if he went to them with his problems. God, what kind of guy had he turned into the last few years? He used to be such a gentleman, such a caring soul. Now he was just a loser that slept around, smoked, and drank his problems away. He decided that he didn't want that anymore. All it did was cause him problems and stress that he couldn't handle.

He laid on his side, a pillow clutched to his chest with Oscar curled up on the floor next to him, flipping through the channels for something to watch. He had literally been in the same position wearing the exact same outfit as he was a few days ago, only no shirt. Only times he got up were to use the washroom and snack on something to eat. He didn't even shave - his beard had grown out quite a bit into a scruffy mess and his spiked hair was all over the place. Not that he looked bad. He just didn't look like his usual self. Nicholas stared at the television with a dull expression, his pale blue eyes looking as emotionless as ever.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:04 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
Kate was taking care of herself until Ryan entered into the room and helped her with her back,after he took all the glass out he made sure to clean the blood.Once Ryan finished,he went back to the bar and Kate stayed in the room.She checked her back and sighed when she saw it,it was horrible.There's no way she can wear tank tops or swimsuit,plus it was really painful. She made sure to wash her face and help Ryan in the bar but after some time she just left the bar.

On the next day Kate decided to stay home,she was upset and the wounds bothered her.But she had to get money so she went to work,luckily Nick wasn't around. Of course she was worried about him but at the same time she hated him,he never told her that he was married.Plus he said that she wasn't important,somehow it made her feel angry.The days were passing slowly,the bar was quiet because Nick wasn't around and it wasn't very fun. Day after day,Nick didn't come to work and didn't bother to call them and ask how they were doing. Ryan was worried about Nick and so did Kate.

In the end, Kate was getting annoyed because Nick was staying at home. She knew that sometimes was wrong so she decided to visit him. After she finished her job she drove back to her building and went up the stairs.Stopping in front of Nick's apartment,Kate breathed in before she knocked on the loudly. "Nick open the door!" she called him through the door,knocking a lot of time to annoy him. "Come on!"

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Nick was startled by a loud banging sound against his door followed by a "Nick open the door!! Kate? What the hell did she want?? The man took his pillow and put it over his ear in hopes to sound out the annoying noise. "Come on!! She yelled, this time knocking repeatedly on the door. Nicholas clenched his jaw and pressed his pillow tightly against the side of his head. "The hell do you want?!" he yelled, accidentally scaring poor Oscar. The puppy flinched in his sleep so Nick reached down and scooped him up, cradling him gently against his warm chest. Nicholas placed a quick kiss on the top of his fuzzy head.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:32 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
Kate knocked on the door quickly,her knuckles started to hurt from all the knocking.In he end Nick answered her and she immediately stopped knocking and placed her hand on his door."Let me in,we need to talk." She said through the door,waiting for Nick to open the door but she realized that he wasn't going to open so she put her hand on the door handle and opened the door.Surprisingly it was unlocked,Kate entered into his apartment and closed the door before she made her way to the living room. She looked at Nick who was laying on the couch,he looked like messy.Well he was still sexy but messy and needed a haircut! Oscar was laying against his chest,the room was messy with empty snacks,bottles and even a little dirty. What the hell happened in here?! She stayed silent until she guessed that Nick probably divorced from Jamie."Look,you didn't come to work. Me and Ryan started to worry about you." She explained quietly because Oscar was asleep,Kate placed her hands on her hips as she looked at Nick."Stop acting like a depressed p***y and move your a**."Kate said,crossing her arms under her chest.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:14 pm
User Image

User Image

"Go away!" Yelled Nick again, furrowing his brows and using the pillow to shield his face when she came walking in as if she lived there. Jesus, how long was that door unlocked for? Nick muttered curses into the fluffy pillow as she neared him and peered up at her only showing her his squinted pale blue eyes. Kate... was worried about him. "Why? I thought you hated me or something?" He was confused. He really didn't blame her if she did. Her name would just be an addition to his hate list. Kate placed her hands on her hips as she looked down at him. God, she was about as stubborn and persistent as he was. It irked him. "No. Go back to your apartment and leave me to my whiny bitching ways... I will go back to work if and when I please.." And with that, he turned away from Kate facing the couch, his bare tattooed back exposed to her. Nicholas closed his eyes expecting her to give up already and leave.

User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas