Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Games and Events
[Battle of the Tribes] Through Your Eye's Hunting Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:13 pm
She noddedas others spoke up. The vague information that she doesn't even know if it's reliable or not was being elaborated infront of her eyes. The game is slowly ending but yet today's voting will be another challenge for her to fish out the liars from the non liars.

What Expecting to Fly had said made her want to hear answers to the questions asked. How does a Seer work? Is it the truth or did she make that up to make it sound believable? Does she know who the predators are?

The one voice she wanted to hear before she casts her vote was Flint's. She stayed motionless as she clung to the tree trying to focus her tired mind on what had been said so far. Someone, hopefully a predator, should be voted off today before the hunters awakens at night to kill once more.

(( I don't know my pastand present tense that well. Sorry about this. English is my enemy. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"She's protecting herself by making a posse for herself," Rising Sun responded, "and I'd like to hear this 'Seer' status officiated before I believe any of it." She huffed, "I might as well say I'm a 'Seer,' for Swamp's sake. I didn't hear Through Your Eyes mention such a position."

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:53 pm
"Then why are there only four named? If I wanted a posse, I'd name all but a few. The innocent would be happy to be included. The predators would think they had me fooled. And why wouldn't they follow along as I voted one of those few to be killed? Except I haven't voted for anyone. Not even you." The patience she had so prided herself on -- she thought it was a form of acceptance for herself -- was vanishing as a disturbing rate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:15 pm
"I agree with her that I haven't heard a word from our host that your position is legitimate, and by naming them prey, you are turning attention to everyone that you didn't name." Tracks narrowed his eyes.

"Should I be pleased that you come out now, when we are a few and start listing names? You might as well paint a bulls-eye on everyone remaining 'Predators! Come, we have soo many unimportant people.'" He snarked, less then pleased. "Don't take these kin, we know they are innocent."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:39 pm
"Since Lightning Strike already outed herself as a seer, whether or not that position is to be trusted, we can believe that she will not survive the night. If she doesn't survive the night, we'll know that she is telling the truth. " Fiend stared at Rising Sun and Tracks.

"The fact that two kin have already voted for her means the predators don't want to be too obvious in killing her at night, and confirm that she is correct. So those who are wasting the vote on her are even more suspicious. Why not kill two birds with one stone; have the rest of the prey turn on her so they can kill another innocent at night?"

"Plus, Rising Sun has been voting for the same kin over and over again. As if that's a safe voting pattern as to not draw attention to herself. Quite possible that she is a predator, too. Everyone that Tracks has voted for is dead. Butcherbird, Farrow, Colored Spring."

Fiend paused. "I'm not sure if I believe Lightning Strike's words but the fact that Rising Sun and Tracks are so adamant and hostile, it makes me it highly suspicious."

And finally, "This game isn't getting anywhere. We've already have 5 or 6 rounds and we aren't any closer to finding the predators. Perhaps the host wanted to speed things up. There are those of who use who have things to do."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"As a matter of fact, I have not been voting for the same Kin at all! There was even a day I didn't place a vote at all because I had no strong suspicion of anyone! I react to actions, like everyone else here. If that's grounds for me being a predator, so be it." She huffed, the realization that she was a huge target now merely a fact she had to accept. "If Lightning Strike doesn't survive this afternoon it's because she bit off a tad more than she could chew, making an extraordinary claim like she did."

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:23 pm
"Then lynch me and congratulate the predators on their win," she muttered. She nodded a thanks to Fiend, even if he didn't believe her, at least he gave her consideration.

"Rising Sun has been adamant that this is a solo game which is a detriment to the prey who need to band together. So I vote for her." Because who else would she vote for? Of the six whose alliance she didn't know, anyone could be predator or prey. As always it was just one more shot in the dark. And no one else seemed to care to put forward a name.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:30 pm
"Yes, because instead of trying to actively find the predator as the goal of the game is for the prey, instead you two impulsively decide to attack and vote for Lightning Strike, totally discounting anything she said. Have you added any helpful input on who the possible predators could be?"

Sigh, seems like Fiend was merely voting nowadays to keep a kin alive. First Freedom and now Lightning Strike. It wouldn't hurt the remaining prey if Lightning Strike was telling the truth. If so, then she should stay alive longer to help do whatever it is seers do so that the predators do not triumph. He had voiced his opinions on the matter and never chatty in the best of moods, he made moves to retire for the night. "Of the two, I'd like to see Tracks go but Rising Sun is my vote."

((I'm heading to bed soon. I've been traveling too much these past few weeks and today's roadtrip really took its toll on me. Stay safe everybody. For those in the states, be wary of drunk drivers!))  

fluorescein
Crew

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:44 pm
Awkward.

"I don't know, guys. Before this round, I didn't have much reason to suspect her. Like Fiend, I am more wary of Tracks and Wild Sage, but no one's gonna back me up and I don't want to waste my vote..." Fly paused for a moment, mulling things over. "She is acting far too defensive and strangely, so I too, vote for Rising Sun."

Fly then turned to Lightning Strike, mirth in her eyes. She found it hilarious that the doe hadn't managed to find a predator yet.
"I want to believe you, I really do. In the unlikely event that you're still alive next round, please tell us of Tracks' or Sage's alliances."

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:57 pm
"I know you can all be suspicious of me since I am not on that 'safe' list," she spoke again. in a clear voice. "But I agree with you there, Fiend. If Lightning Strike doesn't get outed by day and gets killed at night, she would have been telling all of us the truth."

Kiss of Death pushed herself away from the tree and walked toward the small remaining group. " I still cannot tell you all apart but I too am innocent," she looked left and right surveying the kin's facial expression. "If you lose me, there will be one less voice to vote against the remaining predators." In the end she stared

She knew the game had taken up a lot of time. Through Your Eyes is probably bored and tired of waiting for it all to end.

"Well. Rising Sun it is then," she went on not waiting for Flint to say anything. She wanted to say Tracks too but had a feeling her vote would be wasted if she didn't follow the remaining prey's voices.

(( sorry i am doing closing tonight so i will not make it to putforthanother post ))  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:08 pm
Sage wilted a little more under Flood of Light's intense scrutiny. "I meant no animosity in stating your name," he sighed at length. "I was just completing the list. There are six people who were not named by, and are not, Lightning Strike. I am among them, as are you. Those are simply facts.

"Personally, I'll vote for Tracks today," he added, louder and addressed to noone in particular. "If I'm counting correctly, there are still four after me who have not voted. The majority so far is four votes against Rising Sun. Further statements of plain fact," he finished calmly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:34 pm
"Well, s**t," were the first words out of Flint's mouth; he'd stepped away to take care of necessaries and had come back to a shitstorm. He felt as though he might have to duck to avoid being hit in the face with something -- people were just short of throwing things at one another, it seemed like.

The dark blue kin stepped into the middle of the group, the heavy necklace of coral, sand dollars and seaweed around his neck rattling slightly. "Okay. So far we know very little about anyone -- other than that people have been voting blindly, or for the same person, or making claims that might or might not be true. But I know that some people are making themselves look mighty suspicious by being completely defensive -- and I'm gonna vote for Rising Sun because of it."

A moment later he blinked, "After all, this is just a game, but damned if it's not an intense one."  

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:37 pm
Ears perked up as she heard Flint speak. "Yes, it is after all, just a game." A game where the accusations never stops.

Before the day was over she decided to speak more than she had all the other days combined.

She slithered her way to the side where the so called group of prey stood. "I just want you prey to know that if I get chosen to be killed tonight, and not her," she motioned towards Lightning Strike with her nose, "this is what I think will happen, it is probably so that they will have something to work against Lightning Strike. They might say things like 'she is not a Seer and not innocent or she still lives'.. The lot of you remaining alive will be toyed with for just another day until night falls."

But she knew that there was no way to tell if that doe was innocent or not until the game was over.

(( hhaha yay another post. now i really need to do work ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:09 pm
"I know, right?" Fly piped in response to Flint.  

Amizade

Phantom

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:23 pm
And when Freedom to Act didn't prod them, of course, the remainder of the prey chose to speak. She offered Lightning Strike a shrug, in the meantime: all she'd done was elaborate exactly why someone voting for Lightning Strike over herself was likely to be predator. Assuming both she and Lightning Strike were predators, killing either of them was equal, and assuming Lightning Strike was lying prey and Freedom to Act a predator, or assuming they were both mere prey, or assuming that Lightning Strike told truth, well, killing Freedom to Act was preferable in all of those scenarios. Someone who was prey (and therefore lacked information at all) and distrusted Lightning Strike should kill Freedom to Act, to ensure the greatest probability of doing the right thing. Someone who chose otherwise was suspicious, or else not playing for the better of the team. And so she addressed Rising Sun, the very first to do so. "You might as well ask Through Your Eyes to confirm that she is prey." This would have to work based on the group's belief, and their evaluation of Lightning Strike's past actions: like everything else had. "We find you suspicious not for your supposed consistency, but for your insistence that anyone loud must be predator - that kin should look out for themselves rather than their teammates. You are consistent only in that you aim to fracture us, Rising Sun." And her claim that persuasive kin were inherently untrustworthy was simply grasping at hay.

At any rate, there were only six unchecked kin, and only four at most of those could be predators - not being named in Lightning Strike's group didn't make any of them look suspicious. And today's reactions...Life surveyed the group with her eyes. Kiss of Death, though the acha's words confused Life, seemed a little more like prey - though Life never knew whether she was misunderstanding her. Expecting to Fly and Flood of Light reacted as she expected them to, with reluctant belief - or at least willingness to act with Lightning Strike, for now. Wild Sage, she still mistrusted - he, of all kin, should not have changed his mind so quickly, if he really had suspected her - and the more Freedom to Act examined his argument, the less she trusted it. The thought that Second Star to the Right could have threatened any predator was laughable, for she never spoke. But Tracks, she found herself distrusting more, for his vote for Lightning Strike and his apparent coordination with Rising Sun. "There's nothing wrong with turning attention on others." And it was stupid to think that naming five kin innocent did anything but make it easy for the predators to choose targets, and allow the prey still remaining to have as much information she could have - because Lightning Strike really was unlikely to survive the night.

[@ane ok heee! o u o b i just wasn't sure if i was mistaken when i read that to check it against my post - a lot of my arguments against wild sage had something to do with that post, hah > A
Games and Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff