Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Jack The Ripper ~ Town Wins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win this game?
Citizens
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
Killers
69%
 69%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 26

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:37 am
I LeeshaLushious I
TheDarkest_DayInMay
I LeeshaLushious I
TheDarkest_DayInMay
I LeeshaLushious I
What? Bl Mule usage. Laaaaaaame
huh?
I found at LEAST 2 people using obvious mules in the game. Meaning they don't want people to know who they are.
aren't mules not allowed?
Mules aren't allowed unless they got prior approval by the hosts.
phew, thats good :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:37 am
TheDarkest_DayInMay
Shilshadu
TheDarkest_DayInMay
Shilshadu
TheDarkest_DayInMay
I LeeshaLushious I
I found at LEAST 2 people using obvious mules in the game. Meaning they don't want people to know who they are.
aren't mules not allowed?

as longas they were approved pre game, they arefine.

i remember being new and scared.
Oh, ok, but do we get to know who are using mules?

you can figure it out emotion_yatta

great, i suck at that ><
i always wondered how the hosts always found out when someone was using a mule ouo
It's seriously REALLY easy to tell. If they have a profile that has nothing on it or doesn't really have a layout is usually a mule. But these ones I can tell because they established their accounts years ago but only have like 1 post a year or a comment that is a couple years old.  

I LeeshaLushious I

Sparkly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

I LeeshaLushious I

Sparkly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:40 am
pyro_shiomi
St._Jimmy
pyro_shiomi
:'/ why do people have to take my profile in the wrong way? Its left blank because i am too shy to tell people what i am about? :'/ and yush, my favorite color is red and black, great colors to mix. And i am a Leo, august 2nd W00t~ Im too goofy and kind to be dark.. Plus if anyone questions what i am, just think about it and look at my application, They nearly closed the applications before i posted. I was the last one givin a role~

But why are you so defensive about it ??

because i dont want to get voted off being the first time ive ever played a game like this. I am stressing out because people dont listen.. TT^TT ... I am contemplating on if I want to give up or not..
Don't be dramatic. Stop defending yourself and look for answers to the clues. It's the only way to clear your name, reasonable doubt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:42 am
I LeeshaLushious I
pyro_shiomi
St._Jimmy
pyro_shiomi
:'/ why do people have to take my profile in the wrong way? Its left blank because i am too shy to tell people what i am about? :'/ and yush, my favorite color is red and black, great colors to mix. And i am a Leo, august 2nd W00t~ Im too goofy and kind to be dark.. Plus if anyone questions what i am, just think about it and look at my application, They nearly closed the applications before i posted. I was the last one givin a role~

because i dont want to get voted off being the first time ive ever played a game like this. I am stressing out because people dont listen.. TT^TT ... I am contemplating on if I want to give up or not..
Don't be dramatic. Stop defending yourself and look for answers to the clues. It's the only way to clear your name, reasonable doubt.

<<; dont you think thats what im trying to do? Its rather difficult.  

pyro_shiomi

Profitable Genius

4,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

I LeeshaLushious I

Sparkly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:49 am
pyro_shiomi
I LeeshaLushious I
pyro_shiomi
St._Jimmy
pyro_shiomi

<<; dont you think thats what im trying to do? Its rather difficult.
It just irks me that you want to give up on this game so easily just because you're the one on the chopping block at the moment. It's not a viable reason to just give up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:53 am
pyro_shiomi
St._Jimmy
pyro_shiomi

Don't give up, it's just a game, and if you are the killer, it'd be more important to have you as an Allie this early in the game then to vote you off  

St._Jimmy

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:03 am
I LeeshaLushious I
TheDarkest_DayInMay
Shilshadu
TheDarkest_DayInMay
Shilshadu

great, i suck at that ><
i always wondered how the hosts always found out when someone was using a mule ouo
It's seriously REALLY easy to tell. If they have a profile that has nothing on it or doesn't really have a layout is usually a mule. But these ones I can tell because they established their accounts years ago but only have like 1 post a year or a comment that is a couple years old.
but how about finding out who the mule belongs to?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:09 am
TheDarkest_DayInMay
I LeeshaLushious I
TheDarkest_DayInMay
Shilshadu
TheDarkest_DayInMay
Shilshadu

great, i suck at that ><

Check the mules friends list, most people I know who have mules, and I do it to mine, have their mules as friends smile  

St._Jimmy

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:13 am
St._Jimmy
TheDarkest_DayInMay
I LeeshaLushious I
TheDarkest_DayInMay
Shilshadu

great, i suck at that ><

Check the mules friends list, most people I know who have mules, and I do it to mine, have their mules as friends smile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:18 am
TheDarkest_DayInMay
St._Jimmy
TheDarkest_DayInMay
I LeeshaLushious I
TheDarkest_DayInMay
Shilshadu

great, i suck at that ><

U didn't say anything lol  

St._Jimmy

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:24 am
St._Jimmy
TheDarkest_DayInMay
St._Jimmy
TheDarkest_DayInMay
I LeeshaLushious I

darn this thing
Im on my phone
I said that it seems easy now that you say it like that xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:25 am

Oh my, am I missing a bunch of the drama because I'm late? 'o'

I missed everything! At least I know what my role is! whee

What is this I hear about hints/clues?

Are there clues that the host has released or is it up to us to find them?

User Image

Crystal Sparda

Fandom Trash

St._Jimmy

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:26 am
TheDarkest_DayInMay
St._Jimmy
TheDarkest_DayInMay
St._Jimmy
TheDarkest_DayInMay
I LeeshaLushious I

darn this thing
Im on my phone
I said that it seems easy now that you say it like that xD

Lol, I just have lots of experience, anything I can help with let me know, ill help you any way I can smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:32 am
Crystal Sparda

User Image

Hii lol, the first 8 pages have clues that had been sent out about who the potential killer is smile  

St._Jimmy

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100

Papa_D4rr3n

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:35 am
Crystal Sparda

User Image

there's one clue in page 7.
The host already released the clues for this round. Up to the detectives if they want to make it public, or keep it to themselves or their allies.  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games