Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
[Closed] A Warm Sort of Silence... Congrats Pinkdog! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:36 pm
I got some Personality!

USERNAME: o-Nightwing-o

If male:
Name: Kheer (Indian Pudding dish)
Temper: Noble
Personality:
Kheer is someone who will look up to his father. Always hoping to become the son he had hopes for, he spends most of his foal childhood watching his father train others to become a knight. He would sit and secretly wish for the day to come when he too can train to become a knight. He even spends his free time alone trying to react something his father showed another soquili. He wants to grow and become strong just like his father.
So he too can protect his family and others. Kheer is socially awkward and tends to keep to him-self rather than being around others unless it’s his family. As an adult he’ll find the whole love thing to be an awkward idea or impossible thing for him.

Plot ideas:
1. [Knight Lesson]
Kheer is finally able to be trained by his father. He takes his lesson to be rather serious. When he messes up he grows a little discouraged and seeks for his father’s advice.
2. [New Soquili]
Just the idea of meeting someone new makes his nerves run high. Yet here he is in an awkward situation that cannot be avoided. He finds himself alone with another foal/filly and tries his best to get over his issues and talk up a conversation.
3. [Impossible Love]
Kheer is faced with the fact that he is single and though he is happy being alone he can’t help but feel he owes it to his family to pass his lineage. He goes out seeking for one fair mare to win his heart if that is even possible? For it will be a difficult road getting over his awkward personality however perhaps his knighthood training will do him good in attracting himself a lady.

If female:
Name: Galerina (Based of mushroom: Deadly Galerina)
Temper: Peaceful
Personality:

Galerina despite the mushroom she is named after “Deadly Galerina” has the personality of a saint. Always looking to help those in need and listen to any problems they might have. She could be considered a peace giver. She enjoys spending many times during the day being alone and taking in nature. She loves being around her family including her mother that she occasionally sees, she considers her life that was given to her a blessing.
She acts as if she needs to do whatever good she can and living her life to the fullest. She is very close with her family and never tends to stray away from them.

Plot ideas:
1.[ Mother]
Galerina spends day and night wondering when she’ll see her mother next. She knows her mother is a very busy soquili and has duties to perform. She spends time wondering if she one day will follow in her mother’s hoovesteps.
2. [Helping]
One day Galerina comes across a stallion with a bad reputation. She takes the liberty in trying to help him take the right path. Due to her stubborn attitude she will not give up even if he tries to get under her skin.
3. [Nature’s Saint]
As a filly she enjoys all things that the world has to offer. One day she sees a young foal/filly attempting to destroy a patch of flowers. Upset she approaches them and tries to explain to them why they should not do that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:36 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: the_scowling_cat  

a-disgruntled-dragon

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:15 pm
I have <3 ponies

USERNAME: Akuma_Kessaku
Link to soquili owned: (Ignis .5, Sephia 1, Aelita 1.5, Inoday 2, Beatrix 3)  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:05 pm
I'm gonna sing the Shroom song!

USERNAME: Ryuukishin
Shroom:
User Image  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:15 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: Chi Honda  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:36 pm
I got some Personality!

USERNAME: Baby Pandah

If male:
Name: Hokolesqua (Means "Corn stalk" in Native American)
Temper: Philosophical
Personality: Same as below, but Hoko will be slightly more insistent upon certain ideals and will be more challenging than his female counterpart below. He will openly question everything and challenge any ideal whether it is spiritual or observational. For example, if someone says "The sky is blue." he would reply, "Is it really blue? Or is it simply your perception of the sky being blue?" something like that. Haha. (His personality is largely based on a classmate of mine. Hahaha.)

Plot ideas:

The Mushrooms and the Woods: I would like for Hoko to mentally challenge someone he shouldn't, such as a kalona or skin walker or something. They might become insulted by his profound arguments and would attack him. As he has not yet had training from his father, he will be wounded.

Training: Although he is a pacifist, Hoko will learn from his father how to be a knight/warrior. This will help him with self defense if he needs it and will help him put his own body and movements into perspective.

The female plots below will also apply if the foal is male. They might be slightly tweaked but they will still apply.

If female:
Name: Chochmingwu (Means "Corn mother" in Hopi Native American)
Temper: Philosophical
Personality: Chochmingwu is very scholarly and philosophical. She often analyzes the world around her, putting things in perspective for the greater picture. She is rather quiet as she is constantly thinking, constantly questioning things, others, and the meaning of life. She is not sure how she feels about spirits or spirituality, she leans more towards being observational, she does have an appreciation for life and wonders what created it at times. She is very much absorbed in her thoughts and can seem very introverted, but she is kind and willing to help others and is willing to socialize with others. Her hobbies include collecting interesting specimens (from plants to bugs to pretty much anything) and bird watching.

Plot ideas:

What Does it Mean?: I would like for Chochmingwu to meet someone who full heartedly believes in the spiritual world. I would like for them to have a philosophical discussion about life and how things were created, and perhaps this might turn into a debate. Afterwards, Chochmingwu would most likely recede further into her own mind, questioning herself and the world more than usual.

The Purpose of Life: After wandering for quite some time, I would like for Chochmingwu to find purpose in life through her father's teachings. Though she is not a warrior type, and is not one for fighting, but learning the extensions of her body and how others work from her father will really put her own physical existence into perspective for her. Also, I would like for her to learn more about spirituality from her mother and/or grandparents. She wants to hear every side, and wants all of the advice she can get. She wants to know what others think the purpose of life is.  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:51 am
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: ~Twilight...Angel~  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:33 am
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: LadyKirin  

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:46 am
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: tursi  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:52 am
I have <3 ponies

USERNAME:tursi
Link to soquili owned:
Tok'kal
Hari
Lime  

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:54 am
RPers Paradise.

USERNAME:
Roleplays:

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:56 am
Submitting Artwork

USERNAME: CitrusCupcake

Entry: 2/3
Model(s): Auliimeli
Slighty nood so linking XD
Medium: Traditional (pencils, post scan cleanup psp7)
Info: I know she's not still pregnant but it'd been so long since I've drawn a char with a baby belleh XD
I think my scanner is starting to feel its age so stuffs becoming a bit washed out, have adjusted as much as I can without messing with it too much >_o  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:25 pm
I have <3 ponies

USERNAME: Tristam Lockhart
Link to soquili owned: Otono  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:56 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: astroaries

I have <3 ponies

USERNAME: astroaries
Link to soquili owned: X X // Co-Owned: X X  

astroaries

Benevolent Shapeshifter

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:24 pm
I got some Personality!

USERNAME: Akuma_Kessaku

If male:
Name: Agaricus
Temper: Solemn
Personality:
Agaricus keeps to himself and rarely speaks to others. He enjoys the outdoors, and prefers the cool air of the night, so he spends most of the day in the shade of the forest, using the cover of the night to explore the land. As a youth he trained hard with his father as a knight and carried on far into his adulthood. He traveled the lands near his father’s hut, offering his talents to anyone in need. Agaricus was always sure to make it home when he received word of his mother’s return, even assisting her any time he was offered. The different religions and rites he encountered on his outings with is mother always fascinated him, but he could never bring himself to give up his knighthood in pursuit of his interests.

Plot ideas:
- Training with his father as a youth and it carrying through into his adulthood
- Assisting his mother in some of the rites she performs.
-

If female:
Name: Amanita
Temper: Versatile
Personality: Amanita is a very creative soul that trained with her father as a youth, but quickly lost interest of the constant repetition. She had always longed to travel with her mother, curious of what she did on the road. When old enough to pursue her, she was eager to meet the task of preforming the different rites, but soon found that her restlessness made it difficult to assume such a large responsibility. Breaking away from her mother she decided to wander the Kawani lands exploring other religions and rites.
Plot ideas:
- Confronting her father with her feelings about becoming a knight
- Sneaking away from home and catching up to her mother to go traveling
- Her first time preparing a rite (and how terribly wrong it goes.)
- Any encounters she may have with others and their different religions.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff