Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Customized Customst: Aprils 90% OFF! Winners pg13 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:37 am
Nymphalidae
Entry Tag: (Nymphalidae | Hippogryph-Kalona | Moderate | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Hippogryph-Kalona
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: CYO events, designed myself but the colors were inspired by this.
WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Base color of purple like in the ref, with white markings. Note, I do not want the skull and crossbones marking like the ref has, please. Her markings are a mix of paint markings and cat spots.
Face: One bright vivid pink eye and one vivid sky blue eye, with the pink eye being the most visible, and the whites of her eyes should be blacked out. Kalona face please, with the hippogryph beak but no feathered cheeks. Her fangs should just be white. I realize that the spots on her face in the reference would technically be on the side of her face that is not visible, but I'd like them switched to the other side of her face so they can be seen, please!
Mane: Feathers, a mixture of bright vivid pink & vivid sky blue & bright orange. Unique edited head feathers please; I'd kind of like a mix between the two template options, something closer to what the original WoW harpies have but longer (Ie. the Rainbow Hippogryph Peacock mare you did in your feet and feathers raffle). I prefer pointed feathers rather than rounded ones. CC markings and CC for the color of markings; maybe white? I couldn't think of nice markings for the feathers but I trust you!
Tail: Feathers, a mixture of bright vivid pink & vivid sky blue & bright orange. Unique edited tail feathers please; I'd like long swoopy feathers, like the peacock tail template but longer and more (Ie. like the Hippogryph Pheasant Inspired mare you did in your feet and feathers raffle but with more)! I prefer pointed feathers rather than rounded ones. CC markings and CC for the color of markings; maybe white? I couldn't think of nice markings for the feathers but I trust you!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bright vivid yellow kalona hooves and hippogryph talons. I'd like edited feather fetlocks on the back legs, like the ones you did in your feet and feathers raffle -- nice and fluffy! I'd also like some edited "elbow" feathers on the front legs.
Reference Image(s):
User Image Uncert (Ignore the necklace and skull marking)
Hex Codes:
These are the following hex codes I used for the colors (minus the purple), but feel free to adjust them if they don't look much like the reference image on the soquili template!
#ed4372 - Most visible eye, feathers, wing feathers
#39a6bd - Least visible eye, feathers, wing membrane
#f0e400 - Horns, talons, hooves, wing spikes
#f8aa2e - Feathers

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Bright vivid yellow kalona horns, edited. I'd like the shape to look like this (ignore the lower horn, markings, spikes, accessories and color) please.
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 5. Vivid sky blue for the membrane and bright vivid yellow for the claw parts. I'd like the fleshy muscle part to be the same color as the body to blend in, and I'd like the feathers to be all vivid bright pink.
Fins: N/A.
Scales: CC leg scales please, I can't decide if I want them or not or what color they should be, so I'll leave this up to you!
Pelt: N/A.
Other Notes: N/A.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelet, only on her right leg please. Silver for the bracelet band, CC colors for the beads.
Custom Items:
- A silver bull nose ring.
- A silver necklace like this, with a dark purple gem in the middle where the flat circle is.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
- Silver bull nose ring.
- Necklace.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Nightingale
Owner: Nymphalidae
Breed: Spirited
Temper: May I choose when I see her, please?
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC
Tag Frame Color: CC
Tag Feather Color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A.

~*~ Familiar ~*~
Name: May I choose when I see her please?
Breed: Condor
Temper: May I choose when I see her please?
Familiar Description: Completely CC! I prefer contrasting colors to the soquili than matching colors.
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both.
Tag Colors: CC, something to match Nightingale's cert.
Teepee: N/A.
Price: 100k

2,000,000g (Kalona)
850,000g (Hippogryph Crossbreed)
200,000g (Moderate Edits)
100,000g (Familiar)
--------------------------------------------
Total: 3,150,000g
90% Off: 315,000g

If you consider her heavy edits just let me know and I can add! ^^ I'd also like to request a wingless version for markings reference please.

CHANGED MY MIND I would like to void this entry (it's posted on page 7) and enter a different custom, please. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:42 am
Entry Tag: (Nymphalidae | Wind | Moderate | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: 2012 Winter Workshop CYO Plushie for the Badieh Badawie
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Dark brown, with light brown markings. See reference image.
Face: Mint green eyes. Could I get the female Kalona eyes please? Basically what I want is the angry eyebrows and half-lidded eyes, and with the regular smiling mouth. I'd also like a single scar (like from a claw) going down vertically over her outermost eye, but not on the eye itself.
Mane: Black, edited, short. See reference image, her hair does not reach past her mid-chest.
Tail: Black, edited, short. See reference image, tail only reaches her knees.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves. The fetlocks are a light brown.
Reference Image(s):
User Image Uncert (reference for details under the wings)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A.
Wings: Type 2 Heron wings. Dark brown fading into light brown, with brown and pale brown stripes further down on the feathers; see reference image.
Fins: N/A.
Scales: N/A.
Pelt: N/A.
Other Notes: N/A.

Trading Post Items: The single middle hoop earring from the 3 Hoop Earring set, only on the outermost ear. Colored bronze, to match the color of the bell on her bracelet. If the placement of the scarf (which is more important) would cover up the earring, then I'd like the topmost earring instead please. I would also like the Beaded Bracelets, but only on the front leg that does not have the custom bracelet on it. I'd like the bands to be black and the beads to be bronze to match the bell.
Custom Items: A dark grey and light grey striped scarf band around the base of her tail, and another scarf of the same colors and pattern wrapped around her neck and forehead. She also has a bracelet of black beads above her ankle, with a single, small bronze bell attached to it. See reference image.
User Image Uncert

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Isra
Breed: Gadwa Leila
Temper: Proficient
Tag Background: 033 Barren Canyon
Tag Frame Color: CC
Tag Feather Color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: The plushie was designed by mindsend and was a gift to me in the 2012 Winter Workshop CYO.

~*~ Familiar ~*~
Name: Samirah
Breed: Hawk
Temper: Sly
Familiar Description: I would like the hawk template with the feather jewelry, please. No necklace. The band should be copper to match the copper of Isra's bell, and the feathers on the jewelry should match Isra's. She should be colored like a Harris Hawk. [01] [02]
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both! Will be paired with Isra.
Tag Colors: CC, something to match Isra's cert please.
Teepee: N/A
Price: 50,000g

650,000g (Wind Base Price)
+ 200,000g (Moderate Edits)
+ 50,000g (Familiar)
--------------------------------------
Total: 900,000g
90% Off Total: 90,000g

Could I request a cert with and without her familiar, please? In addition to the familiar on it's own cert. :3  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Trinantula

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:59 am
Entry Tag: (Chibi Hige | Usidia | Moderate | Custom)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Username of owner(s): Chibi Hige
Breed: Usidia
Level of Edits: Moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes, I understand.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:05 am
Entry Tag: (elvyralani | usdia | moderate | Solo Custom)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Username of owner(s): elvyralani
Breed: usdia
Level of Edits: moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yep  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:33 am
Entry Tag: (bella dea | Uni | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Uni
Concept Origin: Cheeky Plushie
WIP Needed? Loved but not needed <3

Body: - A very light blue to match the reference. With slightly darker blue swirl deigns.
Face: - Same as body, with a swirl on his cheek
Mane: - See reference
Tail: - See reference
Hooves/Fetlocks: Can I get the alternates so they are longer ^.^
Reference Image(s): [Ref Pic]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Uni-horn
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
- A beaded sash around his head, under his hair, around his neck and one curling around his tail.
- Beaded hair pieces, and bracelet
Reference Image(s) for Items: See Ref Pic

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner: bella dea
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Protective
Tag Background:
Tag frame color: Complimentary
Tag feather color(s): Complimentary

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:01 am
Entry Tag: Rejam | Cerynei | Unedited/Minor | Solo

Edit Category: Unedited to Lower Minor, at your disrection
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: My own/real animals, with some final decisions made by you
WIP Needed? Would be appreciated in the event you don't go solid white so I can judge the paleness of it; otherwise no!

Body: White. Possibly if you wanted to add some very very pale natural ventral shading in cream for some realism, you could do that, but it's up to you.
Face: White, with some pink skin exposed around the eyelids and muzzle, as on animals with very thin white fur. Eyes should be a dark brown or even black. I do appreciate a bit of natural freckling around the muzzle like on the horse in the reference image, but subtle and pale, and not too overwhelming--or even that and/or the white freckling over pink the dog has. If you go with the cream ventral shading, some white blaze or something that barely shows up might be neat?
Mane: White, Forever Foal
Tail: White
Hooves/Fetlocks: The natural creamy color of a white horse's hooves
Reference Image(s):
http://i.imgur.com/IFLlzcg.jpg
Overall just extremely minimal, soft, naturalistic, and sweet looking.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A spray of barred white feathers fading to mint or lilac or grey-blue behind one ear; image for color/barring reference only--feel free to use any style of feathers you like, whether rooster quills like that or more traditional ones or even fancy peacock feathers or some combination of the above. Should hang down behind the ear/against the neck instead of going outwards/back
Reference Image(s) for Items: markings/fading; possible colors (not a combination of, just whichever single one you like best)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Smokeblind
Owner: Rejam
Breed: Cerynei
Temper: Gentle
Mate:
Tag frame color: CC, maybe match the feathers?
Tag feather color(s): CC, maybe match the feathers?  

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:19 am
Entry Tag: (Nyhility | Ulunsuti-Kirin | Moderate | Solo )

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Username of owner(s): Nyhility
Breed: Ulun'suti/ Kirin
Level of Edits: High Moderate?

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints! 8u

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? correct  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:34 am
Entry Tag: (-Nessus-Euenos- | Angeni | Mod-Heavy | Solo )

Username of owner(s): -Nessus-Euenos-
Breed: Angeni (Pure)
Level of Edits: Mod-Heavy?

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints. :C

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

-Nessus-Euenos-

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:52 am
Entry Tag: (Celeanor | Angeni | CC | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Wildlife
WIP Needed? Sure~!

Body: White-cream, some markings like photo
Face: Gold eyes. White-cream, some markings like photo.
Mane: White-cream, tips are gold/russet.
Tail: White-cream, tips are gold/russet
Hooves/Fetlocks: Ivory with the subtle russet banding. No 'bird feet' type markings.
Reference Image(s):
** Feel free to do impressions of feathers for her body markings~!
[ x ] - Leucistic Red-tail Hawk
[ x ] - Leucistic Red-tail Hawk in flight
[ x ] - Leucistic Red-tail Hawk
[ x ] - Still the pretty bird. I really like this bird. ;w;!!!!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): None
Wings: Angeni original style
Pelt: None
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: CC, she's a free spirit~! Feathers! Beads~! Warm/Fire colors with accent of green or turquoise. (or both!)
CC~!
Mane/Tail Edits: Go wild! I love windblown/long/braids.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: Freefall
Owner: Celeanor
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Free-spirited
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Desired Domain: Wind
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain):
Freefall is the Wind, and the Wind is her companion and constant guide. Styled after a Red-tail Hawk, Freefall lives her life in the skies and takes great pleasure in conveying the joy freedom on the wing brings to those less fortunate. She's well known for taking flight-less foals (or minis) on a short little flight, or giving older/smaller winged species a bit of a boost if they'd like to taste the thrill of a satisfying ascent or just a little help if they are weary from a long journey. She is by nature a helpful and supportive personality, and goes out of her way to assist when the opportunity presents itself.

Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):
- Mega-sniffer! Ok not really, but she's got darn sharp eyesight and an uncanny knack for picking up interesting scents on the wind.

- Fwwoooooossshh~! I'm not sure what to call it, but that awesome dramatic thing flying heroes do when they land/take off etc. Also, she's pretty fast/nimble when in her element. Could say the winds are giving her a bit of a hand~!

- Windstorm! Only when super pissed (which is super rare) can she actually use her domain to toss a bit of turbulence your way to make walking/running/flying difficult. Also gives bad hair days.

Personality (required In general):
Freefall is, like a her namesake, unbridled. She enjoys questions, or rather - the search for the answers - and the freedom to explore her inner world in addition to the outer world of Soquili. She's got her bad points; for starters her moods can shift as quickly as the weather, but a true temper is rare for her. Generally a go-with-the-flow kind of lady, she prefers to avoid problems entirely, which leads to avoiding small problems, which in turn leads to them escalating and everything being a big problem. Self fulfilling prophecy, in a way, but overall her lackadaisical take on life has served her well. That, or she just flies far enough and fast enough so her problems can't catch up with her.

Plot ideas (required):
Normally I let this sort of thing marinate, but this lady strikes me as a traveler. Not just the sight-seeing sort, either. She'll poke her nose in places she probably shouldn't, following the air currents of the world to places near and far. Plot-wise, I'd affiliate her historically with my Sky Horse family, which originates in a 'far off place' where winged horses are revered in a spiffy temple thing, with her home base being the small band of soquili I've had for awhile. From there, she'll wander, and if possible, I'd like her to get involved with the various herds, conflicts, and cultures taking shape in modern Soquili. How she does so depends on the soquili she meets, but she certainly won't shy away from the attempt at a little fun and adventure!

Hypothetically, she is also the antithesis to my pure eaglewalker Haast... which is funny, since she runs from everything problematic... and he is both incredibly problematic and loves a good chase. I'm sure they drag all sorts of people into the conflict, as we all know purewalkers don't take prisoners and don't show mercy. Not even to bystanders.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:00 pm
Entry Tag: (Natelie | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Mod
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Disney Fantasia
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Dark red fading downward to hooves to a light pinkish red
Face: Dark red
Mane: White
Tail: White
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, same pinkish red fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Color Palette (please ignore the far pink color), Shoshana Cert, Terrible ref xD

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: Curly (similar to stock curly) long draping mane & tail (length in above Soq ref), flower in mane up to CC on placement away from ear, blue eyes

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Yellow pink tipped flowers wrapping around tail. Black pearl bands three times and red rose bracelet around raised ankle
Reference Image(s) for Items: Tail roses, Bracelet

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vartan
Owner: Natelie
Breed: Inspired OC
Temper: Brotherly
Tag Background: 036
Tag feather color(s): whites and red

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I have permission from lysia_nyteblade for use of Shoshana as ref - Permission  

Natelie

Feline Wife

shadica

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:17 pm
Entry Tag: (shadica | Regular | Moderate| Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: An OC from The Elderscolls/ Dark brotherhood 2012 Winter Workshop CYO Plushie.
WIP Needed? If you want

Body: Dark grey
Face: Dark grey with bluish white skull mask and white war paint
Mane: blueish purple
Tail: blueish purple
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves tealish green
Reference Image(s): x

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Pelt: none
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Shrouded armor.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Horse armor
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Arvela Sarethi
Owner: shadica
Breed: Dunmer
Temper: Reserved
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Red thorns
Tag frame color: blood red
Tag feather color(s): Black and blood red  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:32 pm
Entry Tag: (SinfulHoliday | Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay
WIP Needed?: Yes, Please.

Body: Yellow
Face: Yellow
Mane: Bright Blue
Tail: Yellow Peacock Style
Hooves/Fetlocks: Red
Reference Image(s):

Marge Simpson

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Please don't add the Hippogryph Wings.
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

Lime Green Tube Dress
Red Pearl Necklace

Marge, same photo as first one

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Marge Simpson
Owner: SinfulHoliday
Breed: Cosplay
Temper: Moralistic

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A...Commercial Cosplay

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

SinfulHoliday

Cutie-Pie

Jinx Creed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:01 pm
Entry Tag: (Jinx Creed | Ulun'Suti Halfbreed | Mod | Solo Custom)

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Nope
(If so) Element:

Edit Category: Mod
Soquili Species: Ulun'Suti halfbreed
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay : Jake's Ikran from Avatar
WIP Needed?: would appreciate one

Body:blues and blacks, with a hint of green, no scales
Face: i do like the dragon mouth
Mane: custom short and messy (maybe a few short braids like Jake, darker than the body. Two long braids coming down on opposite sides (representing the tentacle things) that fade into pink at the end
red goatee
Tail: Tail Blades, bare
Hooves/Fetlocks: raptor claws and leg spurs
Reference Image(s):
One
Two
Three
Four
Five

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: scaleless wings
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: if you want to, you can add some Navi accessories, or things that you see the Ikran in the pics wear (i am leaving this up to you)
Large Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Taronyu
Owner: Jinx Creed
Breed: Ikran
Temper: Hunter
Mate:
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:19 pm
Entry Tag: (The Ariadelle | Ceryeni/Kalona Crossbreed | Heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Cerynei/Kalona Crossbreed
Concept Origin: A New Age/Old world balance of Shamanism through Equine Form.
WIP Needed? preferred, but not needed.

Body: pale gray - white, with soft(yet slightly darker) dappling throughout the body. Over that, some darker gray soft fade striping. Beaded Skull necklace around neck. Dark Stockings on all 4 legs. Ties around 3 legs, with a small skull on the 4th.
Face: Less dappled than body. Dark muzzle(darker than stripes). Cerynei ears. Striping makes a faded mask on face. Dark around upper eyes. 4 facial piercings, a nose ring, barbell through bridge of nose, 1 gauged piercing in ear, and another simple ring in ear.
Mane: Medium Length(shorter than knee, but longer than neck). Wavy throughout with beaded cutout area highlighting a braid, with feathers dangling from beads.
Tail: Cerynei tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei
Reference Image(s): [1][2][3][style of dappling]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Slightly longer curved horns, curling under and past the ears.
Wings: Wing Style 3 for Kalonas, a bit taken out of back portion(see ref) possibly pierced wings(though I could stay or go with them).
Other Notes: none

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Skull necklace, anklet. some piercings. Ties around legs.
Reference Image(s) for Items: in earlier refs

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nhori
Owner: The Ariadelle
Breed: Cerynei/Kalona Crossbreed
Temper: Protective

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp