Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
Wolf's Moon[CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:57 pm
User Image

Daisy allowed her eyes to follow Kieran as he moved towards her, and she took another bite of her apple, before placing it on the ground next to her. When he came closer, she gave him a small smile, and quickly swallowed her bite of apple, shaking her head. "No. I'm just new to town. Though, I must say that this place is beautiful..." She wasn't exactly sure how much she should say to this man, given that her pack was gone. Her wolf took in his scent, and it calmed her nerves a bit, he wasn't here to cause her trouble or anything, so she allowed herself to relax. "If I had another apple I would offer it to you." She said, breathing out a small chuckle, and she stuck her hand out to him. "I'm Daisy." She did not want them to think she was here to cause problems, if anything, she just needed to be somewhere around other wolves where she knew she was at least slightly protected.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:26 pm
Meadow Blackwell

Meadow was starting to worry now. She had been smelling her mate for sometime now, but he hadn't come into the house. Meadow went and put a purple sundress. She followed Kieran's scent into a field of daises. She could also smell Leila. So she knew he'd seen her. Then she smelt another wolf. One not of her pack. Meadow came to the tree lining of the field and looked at the female and Kieran talking. Meadow's wolf was jealous. She wanted to growl at the female and claim that he was hers, but Meadow told her no. Meadow watched the two and actually smiled. They both seemed to be at peace with each other. Meadow thought if Kieran liked her so much to make her apart of the pack. Meadow's wolf went bananas at that though. She fussed up a storm about how that is a bad idea. She doesn't want this female here. Why would you do this to me and the rant kept going until Meadow just blocked her wolf out. Meadow sat at the base of a tree and kept her distance enjoying the peace the field brought.

My mission is to find my soul mate. The goal to be a great Luna and leader to my pack.

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:39 am
"I'm not of this Pack either." Kieran offered. He shook his head. "Apples are only good in Gran's pie." He flashed the young woman a smile.
"As far as Packs go....this was seems nice. There is another nice Pack nearby. Then there is a third Pack....I really wouldn't recommend it. If you decide to travel, let me know. It is not safe for the females to be traveling alone in these parts right now..." Kieran did not elaborate. Already he was starting to get a bit irritated with the memory of the other Pack.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:49 am
User Image

Daisy tilted her head to the side slightly, suddenly curious and a bit relieved that she was not the only one that did not have a pack. She stood from the ground, dusting herself off, and almost immediately caught the scent of another wolf in the distance. Her blue eyes looked past Kieran and a small smile tugged at her lips. "I'm going to go out on a limb and say that girl over there is your girlfriend?" She held her hand up, offering a small wave to the blonde woman before returning her attention back to Kieran. "She is watching us quite intently. Anyways, what do you mean not safe? Are there hunters here?" She pushed her hair behind her ears, and chewed on her bottom lip nervously. The last thing she wanted was to be near hunters again.

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:05 am
Meadow Blackwell

Meadow looked up at the girl waving at her. Meadow got up and dusted off her purple sundress. She walked over to the pair. Meadow waked in on their conversation when she was asking Kieran why is it not safe? Meadow answered the poor girl. "There is a pack in the woods capturing females to mate with. I'm not too happy with them right now." Meadow extended her hand, "I'm Luna Meadow Blackwell. Current Alpha of this pack." Meadow smiled at the young lady while her wolf growled at her. Meadow just ignored her wolf.

My mission is to find my soul mate. The goal to be a great Luna and leader to my pack.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:37 pm
Kieran looked back at Meadow. Was she his girlfriend now? They were going to start dating, so did that make them a couple? He had no idea what they were doing or calling themselves. He guessed she was his girlfriend and future Mate, though he still did not like the idea of that. Mate sound so cold to him.

Kieran looked at Meadow once she joined the pair. He said nothing when she told Daisy about the other Pack. He did not wish to speak about it. Though he would tell Meadow about what that male had done to Leila.
"You end up in that Pack....and your their property, and essentially nothing but a Pup maker." He shook his head. He wondered how long before Leila would be pregnant. Luckily they had just missed her heat cycle. So she may be okay for a bit, it did not mean she could not or would not get pregnant. it just meant the odds were more human in nature, and that all the males around her would not know she was fertile and ready to be mated.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image

Daisy reached her own hand out, accepting Meadow's hand with a smile, despite the off-putting feeling she was getting from her wolf. Maybe she saw her as a threat? Indeed she was not, not at all. After pulling her hand back, she arched her eyebrows in surprise at the news of the other pack. It certainly sounded like nothing she wanted to be a part of, so she would be sure to stay away, or at least, stay somewhere so she wasn't alone. "Well, that's horrible. I will definitely watch out for them, then. Thank you for the heads up." She placed her thumbs in the belt loops on her jeans, and let her eyes look between Kieran and Meadow, getting a small feeling that there was a bit of tension between the two, though, it was not her business to say anything of it. "My pack was killed by a group of hunters." She said quickly, wanting to break the small silence between the trio.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:03 pm
Meadow Blackwell

Meadow's heart tighten when Daisy blurted out her pack was killed by hunters. Meadow protective intensities clicked in and she hugged the Daisy. No one should have to go through that type of pain."Daisy please move into the pack house. I don't want you out here alone. What if these hunter are still looking for you? I can offer you protection, hot meals, and a room of your own. I want you to feel safe. Ignore my wolf and the vibe she's giving off. She's just being a jealous meany. As Alpha of this pack, anyone who enters, is welcomed no matter what, but you are a female of breeding age. I don't want anything bad to happen to you." Meadow turned to Kieran. "Do you agree with my suggestion?"

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:24 pm
Kieran shrugged. "It is your Pack. Do what you believe to be best for your Pack." He looked over at Meadow.
"I can take her to Allison and Keagan if she is not comfortable within this Pack." He looked away.
"I think we should actually talk to the other Pack, about the hunters and this other Pack. These are problems we should all be aware of, and ready to face. I may make the journey to see them tomorrow." He grew silent.
"Meadow, do not cross that other Pack again."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:29 pm
User Image

Daisy blinked a few times when Meadow hugged her, but slowly she hugged the girl back, letting her hands pat her back softly. She was not really used to people being so emotional towards her, so it definitely surprised her. She wasn't really sure about moving into the pack house, given that she had just met these people, but they seemed nice enough. "I am sure that they are still looking for me, because they were tracking me a few weeks ago, but I managed to lose them..at least for the time being." She released Meadow from the hug, and looked towards Kieran, hearing that there was another pack here, so that made three different packs inhabiting this place? That was a lot for such a small place, and it surely meant that there was going to be issues among them. "I have been staying at a motel in town, and it is nice. I'm not someone who is really looking to join a pack, though. After losing mine, I feel like joining another would just be...wrong." That, and she wasn't too keen on the whole pack thing, anyways. Yeah, it was part of her history and heritage, but she did not want that to dictate who she fell in love with, or who she considered her family.

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:25 pm
Meadow Blackwell

It bothered Meadow a great deal that Daisy didn't want to move into the pack house. She wasn't offering membership, but safety. "Please be safe out here. I'm troubled, but I have to respect your choice. If you need me, please don't hesitate to find me or the other good pack. Just try to stay out the woods alone." Meadow turned to Kieran. "I believe we have a date that was scheduled today, but if you're not up to it, I understand." Meadow gave Daisy another hug. She looked at Kieran to see what his next move would be.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:38 pm
Kieran

Kieran laughed and shook his head. "I did not want to be a part of any Pack either, I still don't. My Wolf will not allow me to stay away though. He is a social creature, and is going nuts without having his own kind about." He shook his head.
"I am not of this life. My sister and I are new. She Shifted for the first time and then I ended up Shifting months later. We grew up as normal Gypsies. We had no idea out Father was a Shifter." He looked at Meadow.
"She just lost her family. She needs time to grieve Meadow. In time perhaps she will find a new home and family, for now she just needs a safe place to stay. It is not personal, it's not that she doesn't like your Pack. It is just that she has lost everything that was familiar to her. Give her time to adapt." Kieran spoke from personal experience. He has lost his family as well, not to Hunters but to this life. His clan was his original family and being a Wolf was tearing him from his family. Now it had even torn him from the one person who could relate, his sister.

As that thought hit him, it was like a jolt through his system. He growled, turned and ran away. He shifted and took off through the woods. He would get Leila back. If it meant killing the Alpha and Beta then he would do just that. He would not lose her. He could not lose her. The realization that he was losing his very last link to his old life, to his Human side was just too much for him to handle. He had to fight. He had only left his family because of her. Without Leila he wanted none of this, he only wanted his old life if she was not apart of his new life.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:52 pm
Meadow Blackwell

Meadow understood this. She know it would take time. She just wanted to protect and shield people from harm. That was her nature. Once Kieran growled, Meadow didn't like it. Something in her told her what Kieran was thinking. He shifted and took off. "Oh no" Meadow whispered. She shifted and took off after him. He was trying to get himself killed. Once Meadow caught up to him, she pounced on him. It was a struggle fighting with him seeing as he was her equal and her wolf was not liking this one bit. Once Meadow had him by pinned to the ground. She shifted back to human form and sat on him so he wouldn't move. "Kieran what has gotten in to you? What is wrong? You are scaring me. Did something happen when you went to see Leila?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:25 pm
Kieran

Kieran was forced to shift back in order to speak. He pushed his body up and felt Meadow sliding. He glared at her.
"Meadow, don't try to stop me." He warned her and shifted back. His Wold stared her straight in the eye and he growled his warning. He did not want to hurt her, but he would not allow anyway to dictate to him what he should or shouldn't do. Never in his life and he simply followed orders blindly. He was not about to start doing so now. His Wolf bared his fangs at Meadow.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:02 pm
Meadow Blackwell

Meadow was not afraid of Kieran even after he bared his fangs at her. Meadow stroked her mate's belly sense he had made her slide down. "My dear Sweet Kieran. There are just some things you can't change. If you kill him, you'll be killing Leila too. I know you don't want to hear to it, but it's true. Plus, you going over there could result in your death. And just in case you forgot, you marked me Kieran. You die I will go insane. Now I'm trying to be a good girlfriend, but you doing something like this makes my wolf angry with you. Not only did I have to fight you, but it shows me that you can't accept you're wolf and human being one. Yes you are upset now, but if you keep this up you're going to hurt everyone around you including Leila." Meadow stopped rubbing Kieran's belly. She got up and stared into his eyes as if that would be the last time she would see them. Meadow knew trying to do it his way would cause her pain, but she just hope with wouldn't be so soon. Meadow went over to a tree. She sat and brought her legs up to her chest. She put her head on her knees and sobbed. Meadow thought things were looking up, but it seemed nothing had changed.

You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff