Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] LETS GET THIS DONE (SPEED THREAD pg. 11) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:06 pm
Cass shoved her hand into her pocket to fuss with her phone.

Istoleyurvamps

Text to Marcus:

Hey babe, kinda getting our asses kicked by a Phoenix in the dorms.

Halp.

With that done, she moved in to try and keep the Phoenix contained some more. "Otto, I got it covered here, think you have it in you to hit it some more?" she asked.

HP: 50/50
Mist acting as Moon
Def: Otto for 15

Drifter Jet Enduro

Baneful rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Rep gave Harrison a distracted look of his own, hardly paying attention as the phoenix dived in for an attack, he didn't see it coming and it sent him utterly reeling to land in a heavy pile on the ground, screeching its triumph.

Rather than be furious this time though he actually laughed. A proper, honest laugh, one that got even worse at Harrison's swearing at the thing for taking them off guard.

"You ******** idiot." he cackled, getting to his feet only to nudge him with a shoulder. "You are going to get us killed with talk like that." He gave the phoenix another smirk as he dusted himself off. "I hate to say save it for later, but save it for later. In a room with a ******** bed and no risk of serious maiming."

HP: 15/40 def'd for 3
DMG: MISS
Target: PHOENIX HP 47/99
CHARGE: 2/3 1/2

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:18 pm
Quote:
HP: 15/50
Damage: 4
Target: Phoenix
Charge:
Effect: Defended for 15 by Cass

Phoenix: 43/99

demon_pachabel

Cass continued to defend him, and Otto was obliged to let her. No chivalry or gentlemen's code for this boy. She was a soldier just like him, after all. He was rather tired of getting hit anyway.

"I think I can manage a few more." He replied, cracking his knuckled and then gripping his weapon again. The small blonde once again hurled Tenya at the enemy from a safe distance.  
Toshihiko Two rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:29 pm
Harrison glowered, off his game and eyeing the foggy depths of the ceiling for another dive.

"Yeah, yeah. Complete b*****d," He complained under his breath. "...Where's your shield at?"

HP: 50
Defending: Rep

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:49 pm
"Well then, I'll keep holding it off of you, then. Maybe later we can go make a snowman." she added, obviously joking. But it made things feel a bit less tense.

How long could they hold out on actually fending off these Phoenixes?

HP: 50/50
Mist acting as Moon
Def: Otto for 17

Drifter Jet Enduro

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:57 pm
Quote:
Damage: 7
Charge: 2/3
Effect: Defended for 17 by Cass

Phoenix: 36/99

"Snowmen? Aw, C'mon." Otto rolled his eyes. "Not only is it lame, it's out of season. At least say somethin' less dumb like.. sand castles. Warmer, y'know?" Warm sandy beaches. Sounded nice.

With Cass defending him, he felt more confident with each attack, slicing through the enemy with his large weapon.

demon_pachabel

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Baneful rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:01 pm

"...Getting sort of low." he admitted grudgingly as he steeled himself for another assault, taking a moment to get into a more steady battle stance.

"Dunno how many more utterly ******** terrible attacks I'm capable of before this thing leaves in disgust." he smirked, for whatever reason, joking about it made him feel better.

As it swung around, he waited and lashed out at it, on time this time, ignoring the claws that raked against his shield. They didn't matter.

Tracey sung his delight in his mind.

HP: 10/40 def'd for 5
DMG: 5
Target: PHOENIX HP 31/99
CHARGE: 3/3 1/2

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:05 pm
"You didn't think it was lame when we were doing it..." Cass mumbled, but grinned after. "Sand castles work for me, though." she added.

Still, Otto was getting some pretty good hits in, so if she could keep this Phoenix holding still, she'd do it as long as she could so that Otto could get in some hits without getting flailed at in return.

"I think we're all due a good nap in our own beds, though."

HP:50/50
Mist acting as Moon
Def: Otto for 17

Drifter Jet Enduro

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 pm
"I've got you," Harrison said, reassembling the stance again. Low shield. Not good. But it figured. The Phoenix had been mopping the floor with Rep, knocking him right into the floor every time they turned around.

"Terrible? ...The ******** are you on about." His shoulders bunched, angrily, "It's not your fault you've gotten beat up so much." That was Harrison's fault. "We oughta take a break after this one. ...Get some water, or gatorade, or something."

HP: 50
Defending: Rep

Bilious rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:12 pm
"I c-can't help Roar's not exactly an... indoor weap-" There was a loud explosion as Roar barked forth, once again sending the Sun hunter staggering backward.

The pheonix screeched, misty, foggy wings and talons thrashing before sending the man tumbling across the hall with a groan, his weapon clattering to the ground nearby.

HP: 35/50
Charge: 2/3, (2/2)
Mob I HP: 27/99    

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Baneful rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 4, 4, 2, 4 Total: 23 (7-28)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:21 pm

He gave Harrison a smirk, somehow amused by the way he phrased his reply, surprised on some level that he saw the issue from well, the other side really. "No, but it is my fault that it's not dead yet."

The oversized bird got an even glare. "You wouldn't have to defend half as ******** much if I could just hit the thing."

As it drew close enough, he kept Tracey steady, this time just before the collision, leaping forward with all the force the charge afforded him.

It hit. Oh it ******** hit all right and this time the creature's scream wasn't of victory but of pain as it suddenly found a massive axe, crackling with red runic energy firmly embedded in its chest. Gravity yanking him back to earth pulled it out and he dropped back to land beside Harrison as it flapped, injured to wheel around again.

"Aye. Need a break after this."

HP: 10/40 def'd for 19
DMG: 20
Target: PHOENIX HP 7/99
CHARGE: 2/2

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:43 pm
Otto took a moment, not right away remembering their time building snow men. When it hit him, he groaned, complexion going a little tint of red. "Damn Joy formula..."

Napping, however? "Now THAT is something I can fight for." He reeled back his arm again and hit the Phoenix with the edge of his weapon. Victory was close.

Quote:
Charge: 3/3
Effect: Defended for 17 by Cass

Phoenix: 3/99

demon_pachabel

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:48 pm
"No ******** kidding! I'm so ready for a good nap in my own bed." she sighed. Oh, to just take a shower and curl up on that nice bed with the nice pillowtop mat she'd put on top of it and just...

Happy sigh. Oh, so happy.

She seemed to use this as fuel as she forced the phoenix back more, grinning.

"Alright, again?"

HP:50/50
Mist acting as Moon
Def: Otto for 18

Drifter Jet Enduro

Bittiface rolled 8 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 2, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2 Total: 21 (8-32)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:04 pm
Otto was fired up.

Cass at the ready to keep him from harm, Otto charged forward, reeling back Tenya and launching one last charged attack. The force of it obliterated the enemy, ending it into wisps of Fog from wence it came.

"YES! ********. YES. IN YOUR ******** FACE, BIRD!" He cheered, jumping up and down.

Quote:
Damage: 12
Charge: CHARGED ATTACK
Effect: Defended for 18 by Cass

Phoenix: DEAD

demon_pachabel

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:09 pm
*~ INTERMISSION ~*
MOBS: 10/10
PHOENIX: 4/10

"Alright," Harrison said, wiping sweat from his neck and putting up one of B0nez's swords.

"Me and Rep are taking a water break, anybody else is welcome to join us."

Quote:
GOOD JOB EVERYBODY. We are taking an IC break and moving threads, so everyone can recover their health. Phoenixes can now be manually spawned! New thread is HERE!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff