Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
{ BOSS FIGHT } The ??? Room CONQUEST THE END P.16!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:43 pm
[[No attack, just reaction-Moving to Tile 31]]
User Image

Reiko was startled by the sudden activation of the room's defenses, and pulled away from the strange boil. She looked around, watching warily...and then the arrows began to rain down. "Kuso!" She swore under her breath, dodging for a nearby tile and going flat on the ground, but still managing to get struck by a number of arrows. Damn, what was this place? And now she was on the ground and vulnerable, not that any of these strange not-Reapers had noticed yet.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Reiko Yamamura
HP: 25/30
Target: N/A
Damage: N/A
Effect: DO A BARREL ROLL oh and being hit by arrows
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

Appearance

Reiko is short, about 5'3", and extremely pale, with waist-length black hair, usually in her face and decorated with a pink cherry blossom hairpin. She wears a white kimono with light pink trim and a light pink obi, stained with blood.

Baneful rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 4, 3, 3, 3 Total: 20 (7-28)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:52 pm

He couldn't help but cackle wickedly as Invi confirmed that yes, his mother HAD bought it for him. "You should leave it up to the ******** women to wear the dresses. Then again, suppose you are too ******** pretty boy to pull of proper men's clothing so its probably for the ******** best right?"

The gravity assault though was more than he'd been counting on, actually sending him sprawling to the tiles as it felt like his bones were put under way too much ******** strain and his head ached. There was only so much a fear shield could do against it, and it left him kneeling for a few staggered moments, before he shook his head out of the daze and hauled himself to his feet.

"Not ******** bad for a drag queen." he hissed venomously, still seeing spots before his eyes, dropping back into his battle stance and hefting Tracey who despite the strain of the place, was utterly singing in his mind. Charged. This'd do fine.

"But here's what a man can do."He launched himself into a run and brought Tracey around in a sweeping arc with every ounce of strength he could get behind the axe.

☼------------------------☼

User Image

OOC:
Character Name: Rep
HP: 21/40
Target: Invi
Damage: 18
Tile: 13
Charge: 0/3 used 1/2
Effect: N/A
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 1/3 Invi
Number of Attack Turns Used: 2/6

demon_pachabel

Baneful's character Rep is attacking Invi for 18
damage!

Appearance

Pale skinned redhead weilding an enormous axe. Very animated in his emotions.

[x]

ROOM HP: 157/300

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:53 pm
((MOVING FROM 21 TO 19))
"b***h?" damien hollered back, shivering in rage at the choice of the hunters words.

before he clocked him in the jaw with a straight kick up. "She is not a female dog you putrid piece of flesh!"

these vile humans, how dare they use such language. it was revolting. this this... MEATPUPPET was the most revolting of all. "I will chew the marrow out of your bones before we are done today." he said in a seething growl to the red blight.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Damien
HP: 35/40
Target: REP
Damage: 6
Effect: None
Rune: 19
||ROOM HP neutral | 151/300

Baneful
Dante's character Damien is attacking REP for 6 damage

Quote:
damien; a humanoid looking dog student with green tipped canine ears, tail and smoke producing green eyes.

ROOM HP: 142/300  
iloveyouDIE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:07 pm
Bix took another shower of arrows from the room but this time he'd been ready for it. After getting winged by the dragon's tail and he just cracked a grin and unleashed an impressive volley. The red arrows stuck into Sheridan's tail in a line up towards his haunches. After a moment the pulsing projectiles sizzled away, leaving only pain in their wake.

(( OOC:
Tile: 26
Character Name: Bix
HP: 24 / 50
Target: Sheridan
Damage: 11
Effect: --
Items: FEAR Packet x1, Communications Device x1
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 1 / 3 ))

Amon Larethian

Halo's character Bix is attacking Sheridan for 11 damage!

Quote:
Bix is an albino archer. He has a long white braid and his bow is gold, covered in white feathers, with glowing red gems

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Boozver rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:08 pm
Now, that was better! Shenny was alright now - hey, let's show those humans we are more humane than them! And we can work in team, too! This battle clearly showed, that the Humans were no better than the monsters. Rude and violent and hunger for blood and pain. Comparing it to the exquisite complex coldness of the Conquest Heir or friendly hot-temperedness of Shenny, or even I-don't-care attitude of Shun, the Hunters the fae saw were repulsing. They were far worse than their opponents, and now Wylfenne had no doubts why they had sided with the Horsemen. They smiled happily, and then concentrated on attacking the Hunter.

OOC: ghoul fae with dark hair in white robe and spikey armour
Character Name: Wylfenne
HP: 12 (arrows + Ryan's damage deducted)/30
Target: Marcus
Damage: 2 (1x2)
Effect: damage x 2 (1st year)
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 2/3 (Marcus, Ryan)
Tile: 14
Charges: 3/6

iStoleYurVamps

Boozver's character Wylfenne is attacking Marcus for 2 damage!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:11 pm
((Not attacking, just moving))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted Reiko. But all of a sudden arrows were raining down up on. Mei dodged, ducked, dove, dipped and dodged again but even still she ended up getting hit by a few of the arrows.

"Reiko!" She called out to her friend. "Be careful!"

------------------------
OOC:
Character Name: Meixiang
HP: 25/30
Target:
Damage:
Effect: damage x2 (Y1 student)
Rune:
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3
Number of Attacks Used:

OPPONENT'S PLAYER

Yayoi's character Meixiang is attacking -- for -- damage!

Appearance

Meixiang is 5'1 with a petite build. Short, pixy cut dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and pale green skin. She wears a short purple kimono with long sleeves and a golden flower pattern. A piece of imbued paper upon her forehead.

Songstress Kitsune

<3

Current Room HP: /300  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

iStoleYurVamps rolled 8 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 1, 3, 1, 2, 4, 1 Total: 19 (8-32)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:12 pm
Marcus was getting tired of this bullshit. The glow of the runes of the scimitar glowing as the tattooed s**t and the other s**t came at him. "********. Off."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.HP: 19/50
Target Wylfenne
Damage: 15
Charge: /3
Charges Used: 1/2
Tile: 17
Room HP: 183-4 (Wylfenne)- 9 (Invi)-3 (Sheridan)-6 (Shenny)-12 (Damian)-2(Wylfenne)=150<- someone double check this im busy atm

Boozver
Santime
]In the future Santime, don't calculate my HP and apply s**t that has happened yet. That's presumptuous and rather rude.

santime rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:17 pm
iStoleYurVamps

santime's character Shenny is attacking Marcus for 0
damage!

OOC: Forgive me, I REALLY din't mean it. I was just confused with math.

Shenny kept attacking the hunter, but with all the bodies of humans and halloweeners around it was hard to hit him.

(( OOC:
Tile position 31
Character Name: Shenny
HP: 25 - 5 (arrows) = 20/30 HP
Damage: MISS
Effect: damage x 2 (1st year)

CURRENT ROOM HP: 139????

Quote:
OOC: GUYZ! I'm lost with Room HP: last posts have different amount. Please, correct me.

APPEARANCE
Shenny is a reaper ghoul, thin, very pale, black-haired with blue eyes.

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
prolixity rolled 4 8-sided dice: 6, 7, 8, 7 Total: 28 (4-32)

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:18 pm
((lol wrong dice))  
prolixity rolled 8 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 4, 2 Total: 16 (8-32)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:20 pm
The Horseman was definitely dangerous; he was throwing some kind of warp effect, something that distorted the air and looked seriously painful when it hit. Jordan remembered the crushing force that had flattened them to the ground and broken bones outside the haunted house; a gravity effect, perhaps.

Either way, he needed to be taken out. Jordan pulled the charge packet out of his pocket and applied it to Ferros's handle; immediately, he felt the roaring rush of heat that meant the weapon was charged, ready to burn. Taunting his target might give the creature a chance to block. Jordan stepped closer without saying anything and brought Ferros around in an arc; the hammer's head ignited into a ferocious fireball as he swung.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Jordan
HP: 31/50
Target: Invictus
Damage: 13
Effect: -
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 - Targeting sheet, please check and update <3
Tile: 2
Attack: 3/6
Items: Charge packet (USING), modified pendant))

demon_pachabel

Prolixity's character Jordan is attacking Invictus for 13 damage!

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Boozver rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:20 pm
Their head were swimming... The toll of the battle was getting heavier, and those arrows.... Wylfenne even couldn't see where they were aiming, as last blow of the Hunter was too much! That bustard! From the depth of their heart they wished he were dead - and they wanted to see his death before their own looming and inevitable dissipation. Well, even if they dissipate in a moment, they managed to cut the hateful Hunter before sliding into unconsciousness.

OOC: dark-haired fae, fainting
Character Name: Wylfenne
Tile 14
HP: - 8(12-15 (Marcus)-5(room))/30
Damage: 4 (2x2)
Effect: damage x 2, getting unconscious
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 2 /3 (Marcus, Ryan)

iStoleYurVamps

Boozver's character Wylfenne is attacking Marcus for #4/b] damage!

Yayoi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:24 pm
Mei spotted a hunter from across the room. A hunter with a VERY large hammer. She was a bit intimidated by it. Even still, the need to survive surged through her.

Looking over to Reiko once more to just double check, she lunged towards the Hunter. Stalking about him until she saw an opening to land a small blow to his person.

------------------------
OOC:
Character Name: Meixiang
HP: 20/30
Target: Jordan
Damage: 4
Effect: damage x2 (Y1 student)
Rune:
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3
Number of Attacks Used: 1/6

Prolixity

Yayoi's character Meixiang is attacking Jordan for 4 damage!

Appearance

Meixiang is 5'1 with a petite build. Short, pixy cut dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and pale green skin. She wears a short purple kimono with long sleeves and a golden flower pattern. A piece of imbued paper upon her forehead.

Current Room HP: 139/300  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:24 pm
Shun turned sharply towards the big red haired Hunter after he had said a few words regarding Xiu. Mitsu had already lashed out at him, and it looked like he was getting ready to do the same.

"Watch who you're calling a geisha b***h, you b*****d," he hissed while bringing his daggers up. It was complete and utter chaos in here. And soon enough, the hunter had gone to attack Invictus instead.

Hearing Mitsu's cry, he glanced up briefly to see the rain of arrows come down around them. Hissing as they couldn't quite be avoided, he went ahead and lashed out at the red head with the big sword with his blades, not going after the first hunter he had hit earlier.

Name: Shun
HP: 35
Damage:2
Target: Rep
Spot: 6 Circle!
Attacks: 1/6
Inventory: 1x pumpkin pill

Attackers: 0/3

Baneful
A slice for 2!

Quote:
Shun - 5'8 Reaper with daggers. Left eye now has an eyepatch.

Room: 116  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:49 pm
((OOC: ROOM HP, CALCULATED FROM THE SECOND ROUND

-8 Sparrow
-4 Wylfenne
-9 Invi
-3 Sheridan
-6 Shenny
-12 Damian
-2 Wylfenne
-4 Wylfenne
-4 Mei
-4 Shun
---------------------

SOME ONE PLEASE CHECK THIS IDEK ANYMORE))  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:53 pm
iStoleYurVamps
((OOC: ROOM HP, CALCULATED FROM THE SECOND ROUND

-8 Sparrow
-4 Wylfenne
-9 Invi
-3 Sheridan
-6 Shenny
-12 Damian
-2 Wylfenne
-4 Wylfenne
-4 Mei
-4 Shun
---------------------

SOME ONE PLEASE CHECK THIS IDEK ANYMORE))

((OOC: Do charge attacks damage the room, as well?

Quote:
There are odd rune shapes on the ground, though using a Fear attack or charge near it seems to weaken the rune greatly!
))  
{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces