Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:46 pm
Co-ownership of Jem

User Image

(I borrowed the layout of this post from @ <3 lol)

Owners
The Roarie ( original ) + Looneytaz82 ( co-owning )

Teepee Rights:
For simplicity's sake, stats will be kept in Looneytaz82's Teepee.
Roarie has the right to display Jem in her teepee.

Breeding Rights:
Looney has full rights to choose breeding partners. He may choose at anytime to take a breeding fully for himself and not allow Roarie a shell. Roarie would like at least one shell from any of Jem's potential three breedings all to herself.

Role Play Rights:
Looney will roleplay Jem. He has full right of plot development and mates.

Signature Rights:
Both have sig rights <3

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
Must be discussed with Roarie. But Roarie promises not to hover and will probably never tell Looney no.

Breaking Rights
+ Roarie may break this agreement at any time for whatever reason she deems necessary.
+ Looney may not give his rights to anyone else; but may give up his rights to Roarie
+ In the event that Looney does not post/talk to Roarie in 6 months, full ownership will revert back to Roarie.
+ If and only if Roarie disappears from gaia for a 1 year(+) without contact may Looney take full ownership of Jem. He does not need Roarie's permission to do this.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:18 pm
Teh Roarie
Co-ownership of Jem

User Image

(I borrowed the layout of this post from @ <3 lol)

Owners
The Roarie ( original ) + Looneytaz82 ( co-owning )

Teepee Rights:
For simplicity's sake, stats will be kept in Looneytaz82's Teepee.
Roarie has the right to display Jem in her teepee.

Breeding Rights:
Looney has full rights to choose breeding partners. He may choose at anytime to take a breeding fully for himself and not allow Roarie a shell. Roarie would like at least one shell from any of Jem's potential three breedings all to herself.

Role Play Rights:
Looney will roleplay Jem. He has full right of plot development and mates.

Signature Rights:
Both have sig rights <3

Must be discussed with Roarie. But Roarie promises not to hover and will probably never tell Looney no.

Breaking Rights
+ Roarie may break this agreement at any time for whatever reason she deems necessary.
+ Looney may not give his rights to anyone else; but may give up his rights to Roarie
+ In the event that Looney does not post/talk to Roarie in 6 months, full ownership will revert back to Roarie.
+ If and only if Roarie disappears from gaia for a 1 year(+) without contact may Looney take full ownership of Jem. He does not need Roarie's permission to do this.

I agree! Thanks Roarie!

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:05 pm
I, CheshireKttty, am breaking my agreement with Nim Haven for Onigiri.
User Image
Original Agreement

As stated in the original ownership I reserve the right to withdraw the co-ownership at any time. I have also not heard from Nim Haven in quite a while and they are no longer a newbie.

All original rights will revert back to me and Nim Haven will no longer have any rights.
Nim Haven

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:57 pm

User Image
I AllSummedUpNJazz (formerly DemonWingedPoetGirl) am breaking the cownership i have for Tyler with THE Jehan (formerly X_Nagati) due to inactivity.
All rights are now mine.

THE Jehan

Link to the original agreement in the archived agreement thread

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:25 am
User Image

I am relinquishing all ownership of Threnody to Sabin Duvert. She is now 100% owned by Sabin heart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:26 am
Kamiki
User Image

I am relinquishing all ownership of Threnody to Sabin Duvert. She is now 100% owned by Sabin heart

Agreed m.m  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:52 am
I am giving full ownership of Daphne to Theidren
Glad i could make you day ^_^
I hope she has found her final home i trust you! heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:53 am
Techno Rocket
I am giving full ownership of Daphne to Theidren
Glad i could make you day ^_^
I hope she has found her final home i trust you! heart

User Image

Agreed <33 thaaaank yoooou *squees forevaar*  

Theidren
Crew

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:28 pm
I stormflower, agree to share ownership of User Image with winterelf86. We shall co-own and share all rights. Both have rp rights and sig rights. When it comes to breedings any partner(s) shall be discussed between the two of us and agreed on accordingly. Distributing of baskets shall be discussed once breedings are obtained and baskets arrive per an agreement between ALL breeding parties. Winter also has the rights to post Haemon in her tepee and stats may be kept in both if so desired.

I, stormflower may break these rights for whatever reason I see fit be it inactivity or no contact with winter for a time more then 6months(unless hiatus has been declared).  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:04 pm
stormflower
I stormflower, agree to share ownership of User Image with winterelf86. We shall co-own and share all rights. Both have rp rights and sig rights. When it comes to breedings any partner(s) shall be discussed between the two of us and agreed on accordingly. Distributing of baskets shall be discussed once breedings are obtained and baskets arrive per an agreement between ALL breeding parties. Winter also has the rights to post Haemon in her tepee and stats may be kept in both if so desired.

I, stormflower may break these rights for whatever reason I see fit be it inactivity or no contact with winter for a time more then 6months(unless hiatus has been declared).

I agree Storm biggrin  

winterelf86

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:39 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement for Ha'aheo
User Image
Owners:
Lestragne (techno Rocket) & Ladyfirefox89

Teepee Rights:
Both Owners have teepee rights.
Stats are in my teepee by fox may move them to hers if she wishes when she adds him into hers.

Breeding Rights:
Breeds are basically done by whoever finds a mate first. Either one of us can enter the pair in depending on who is able to. We also will both have rights to enter him in any mixers that may come along or any other type of contest. Both of us have rights to baskets encase there are three from any breeding we may gift to the other owner. So if i found a mate first that would be my breeding but if Fox did it would be hers.

RP Rights:
Both of us have rights to Rp Heo but his personality must stay the same. Anything that has happened must also be recounted in future rps when needed. Basically anything already developed has to stay. He has some backstory but not very much so either one of us can add to it.

Signature Rights:
Both of us have rights

Breedings Partners : Must be discussed with both owners along with flings

Breaking Ownership: Lestragne can break the Agreement in the case that Ladyfirefox89 is mia for 6 months without warning and has not responded to any pms
Relinquishing Rights: Both Owners have the right to give up their half of the ownership giving the other owner full rights.

(borrowed format from Strait Jacket Girl)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:47 pm
Lestragne
Co-Ownership Agreement for Ha'aheo
User Image
Owners:
Lestragne (techno Rocket) & Ladyfirefox89

Teepee Rights:
Stats are in my teepee by fox may move them to hers if she wishes when she adds him into hers.

Breeding Rights:
Breeds are basically done by whoever finds a mate first. Either one of us can enter the pair in depending on who is able to. We also will both have rights to enter him in any mixers that may come along or any other type of contest. Both of us have rights to baskets encase there are three from any breeding we may gift to the other owner. So if i found a mate first that would be my breeding but if Fox did it would be hers.

RP Rights:
Both of us have rights to Rp Heo but his personality must stay the same. Anything that has happened must also be recounted in future rps when needed. Basically anything already developed has to stay. He has some backstory but not very much so either one of us can add to it.

Signature Rights:
Both of us have rights

Breaking Ownership: Lestragne can break the Agreement in the case that Ladyfirefox89 is mia for 6 months without warning and has not responded to any pms
Relinquishing Rights: Both Owners have the right to give up their half of the ownership giving the other owner full rights.

I AGREEEEE!!!! -clings tight to first aquatic soq- So handsome twt<333.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:09 pm
User Image User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement for Glacier and Laikaylah between

Kamiki & Chibi Hige

- Both owners have sig and OOC rights

- Both owners agree to keep the lifemating between these two Soquili in tact

- Kamiki retains the IC Roleplay Rights

- One breeding bewteen these Soquili have been used.

- The 2nd Breeding is in full control of Chibi Hige: Kamiki will not receive baskets

- The 3rd Breeding is in full control of Kamiki, and Chibi Hige will not receive baskets

- Kamiki was the original owner of these two Soquili and can terminate the Co-Ownership agreement at any time for any reason. Chibi Hige cannot transfer his co-ownership to someone else.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:58 pm
Kamiki
User Image User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement for Glacier and Laikaylah between

Kamiki & Chibi Hige

- Both owners have sig and OOC rights

- Both owners agree to keep the lifemating between these two Soquili in tact

- Kamiki retains the IC Roleplay Rights

- One breeding bewteen these Soquili have been used.

- The 2nd Breeding is in full control of Chibi Hige: Kamiki will not receive baskets

- The 3rd Breeding is in full control of Kamiki, and Chibi Hige will not receive baskets

- Kamiki was the original owner of these two Soquili and can terminate the Co-Ownership agreement at any time for any reason. Chibi Hige cannot transfer his co-ownership to someone else.

I agree! Thanks so much!  

Trinantula

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:18 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement for Tait Anton Monrey
User Image
Owners:
Ladyfirefox89 & Lestragne (techno Rocket)

Teepee Rights:

Breeding Rights:
Either one of us can enter the pair in depending on who is able to. We also will both have rights to enter him in any mixers that may come along or any other type of contest, as long as Tait is able to/single at the moment. Both of us have rights to baskets encase there are three from any breeding we may gift to the other owner.

RP Rights:
Both of us have rights to Rp Tait but his personality must stay the same.

Signature Rights:
Both of us have rights

Breaking Ownership: ladyfirefox89 can break the Agreement for any reason at any time

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games