Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC
Kingdom Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:16 pm
{Mizu .:. Twilight Town .:. Streets}

Mizu snorted, one corner of her mouth quirking up. So he wanted to play that game, did he?

"That's irrelevant," she said. "I know where we are now, and we're closer to the station now than we were at your bakery. If we'd followed you, we'd have just gotten more lost." She raised a hand and pointed off down the street, indicating the direction they'd been heading when she'd climbed up the wall. "At the end of the alley, we take a right, and the station is about six blocks down on the left."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:21 pm
{Shino - Twilight Town - Streets}

Shino began walking down an ally, he was at first appear that he was looking at the ground but in reality he was just attempting to light up his cigaret that was already in his mouth. after a few attempts to turn a lighter on Shino finally gave up and tossed the lighter to the side then snapped his fingers and created a small ember on his thumb and lit the damn thing. after he was don he looked up and kept walking. as he glanced around he spotted two students from the academy, they seemed to be bickering with each other. the noise began to give Shino a slight headache, it was way to early for the yelling so he walked up to them, allowing the smoke to freely escape his mouth as he approach them. "would you kids calm the hell down, some people are dealing with an hangover here..."he said with menace  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:07 pm
[Zikomo ~ Twilight Town ~ Streets]

Unfortunately for everyone, there would soon be no calm to be had. A tiny, high pitched scream could be heard nearing the group from the left. It was very faint at first, but as seconds passed it grew louder. They would soon discover that the source of the screaming was Morph. The little pink blob blazed around the corner, his eyes wide in terror as he flew past the other students. Before anyone could begin to question where his Keeper was, she appeared from the same alley-way he had. Her feet skid on the ground as she tried to change directions, a look of horrified glee on her face.

"RunrunRUN WAAAAASPS!" She shouted, desperately waving at them to get a move on. The violent swarm of stinging insects would soon catch up.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:07 pm
[Ferven: Twilight Town: Streets]

Ferv put a hand on his hip, grinning behind that bushy tail. "Says you. I can easily find the station. We're just going your way to appease you." Honestly he didn't know if that was right. He'd just end up following his nose and hoping the hot dog cart was still in front of the station.

Still, the grin faded. Then again, he wasn't exactly the biggest fan of someone walking up to him in a threatening way. Well at least that how he perceived it. It reeked of intimidation tactics to the male.

"Well, maybe those people shouldn't get so hammered the night before...hey wait, isn't that...?"

He's own glare of intimidation was cut off, replaced with confusion as Morph hovered by in a hurry. It was Morph, right? Sure enough, Zikomo came around the corner. What was she saying? Wasps? What were those?

Ferven got a grim reminder at the cloud that swarmed after Zikomo. They didn't live where he came from, but he knew enough about them to get his confusion to change to fear, turning and running away from Zikomo. "WHAT DID YOU DO AND HOW HARD DO I HAVE TO HIT YOU FOR IT?!" He yelled this as he ran, CC laughing as he enjoyed his hi-speed ride.  

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Mizu opened her mouth to respond to the person right as Ferven spoke up. She understood the man's temper; she'd tried some wine once on the street, considered herself lucky that someone had thrown out an entire bottle of it. Turned out the wine had gone bad, and it gave her one helluva headache the next morning. So she was about to apologize, but Ferv just went right to defensive, and anyway that was Morph and Ziko was yelling about wasps.

Wait.

"WASPS?!"

"Fu--" Mizu exclaimed, going from standstill to dead run in record time as Chip and Dale buried themselves in her hair. As soon as she got to the end of the alley, she veered right, shouting "Quick, follow me!" as she tore hell for leather towards the station.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:54 pm
[Eugene/Mushu ~.~Twilight Town ~.~ Streets]

Eugene walked on the streets of Twilight Town with Mushu scampering behind him. The teenager wore a blue coat fitted to his torso. Silver buttons ran along the middle in parallel pairs. The coat's collar was popped as to conceal his face and his hands were nestled in its pockets.

"Man, I don't even know why we here," complained the long dragon as he slithered up the boy's coat, settling at the base of the water bender's neck as he peeked his eyes out from behind his collar, suspiciously shifting his eyes left-to-right, scanning the crowd around them. "You hate Twilight Town. Don't'cha remember them orphan kids makin' fun of ya and stuff? What if one of them spots us? I did not waste mah time tryin' ta undo years of psychological damage just so ya can revert back to what'cha were back when I met you."
"Relax, Mushu," Eugene finally said. "If they do spot us, it's probably because you keep flapping your big mouth."
"Boy, I will whip yo'--"
"Shh...!"
"Don't you 'shush' me!"
"Shh...!"
"You think I'm playin'? Do you think dis is a game?"
"Seriously, Mushu. Listen. Do you hear that?"
"All I'm hearin' is disrespect."

Eugene stopped walking in front of an alley. It was faint, but he could hear it. Some sort of screaming in the distance. "It's coming from down here." The teenager walked deeper into the alley. "Now dat ya mention it, I can hear somethin'." The screaming was moving towards them. As he turned the corner, he spotted some of his classmates sprinting in his direction.

"Ain't those...?"
"Yeah...?"

It didn't take long for the teenager to realize the group had no intention of stopping. So he did what he does best. He panicked.

Normally he would freeze up, but instincts kicked in and he began to do some sort of dodge-dance, wiggling out of the way as they each ran passed. Mushu held onto the boy's collar for dear life.

"Hey! We're walkin' here!" shouted Mushu after the group. He leaned up against Eugene's collar, crossing his arms in frustration. "How rude."
"I wonder why they were running."

Just then, the boy heard yet another sound. It was different--more of a buzzing sound--and it was creeping up rather quick from behind him. Eugene looked over his shoulder, his eyes widening in fear at the very sight. A wall of wasps were headed his way.

With a shriek, the water bender took off, arms flailing about. Mushu fell back and grabbed onto the brim of the collar as he flipped over it. He flapped in the wind like some flag as Eugene quickly caught up to the rest of the group. "I'm so glad all dat runnin' is finally payin' off!"

"Where are we going?!" Eugene shouted in between breaths, hoping one of them would answer him.  

VoLt189

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:57 am
{Shino - Twilight Town - Streets/up-top building}

Shino looked down at the boy, glaring back at him,*is the kid really pumping up his chest at me?*Shino thought to himself, though he payed no attention to the boy statement he did notice they turned to look in one direction as he spotted the swarm of wasp he sighed then seemed to vanish from his position. now appearing on the roof of a building watching down as the kids ran through alleyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:42 pm

"The station!" Mizu called back to Eugene, sounding far too happy about being chased down by a swarm of wasps. She glanced back, and there was a huge grin on her face; she loved chases like this, eluding something through speed and wit alone. "Just a few more blocks, guys, c'mon! Hustle!"  

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:54 pm
Serenity : Twilight Town : Streets]

Serenity, after she finished with her work out. She decided to go to the city for awhile. See about what was there. However, after she made it a block from the station she looked up to the screaming of several of her fellow school mates. She stepped aside into a small alley way.

"Wonder-"

Marie started to ask from where she was standing on Serenity's shoulder, but stopped with her blue eyes wide, like her keeper's, when the large swarm of wasps came zooming after the group. With their eyes still wide the two of them looked at the other from the corners of their eye, then looked around the corner group went running.

"Think we should..?

"Nope Serenity answered Marie's unfinished question and went the opposite direction into one of the moogle shops.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:00 am
[Ayden: Twilight Town ~ Streets, in front of the train station]

Ayden wrapped his orange and black striped scarf tighter around himself, covering his jaw. From his seated perch on the rim of the bathtub he looked up at the autumn sun lazily listening to the chatter just behind him.

"Of course I packed the stinky bombs, dum dum. I always pack stinky bombs" whined one small voice.
"I'm not the dum dum, you are, dum dum! You always forget something, you nearly left the crawley bugs last time!" growled another voice in reply.
"Shut up! You're both dum dums!" squeeked a third voice, this one more feminine than the last 2

Ayden leaned back on his gloved hands and looked over his shoulder. Inside of Tub were Lock, Shock and Barrel. The 3 costumed children rooted through a bulging burlap sack, brimming with tricks and treats for their mischievous antics that filled most of their days. "We got everything packed then guys?" Ayden asked his friends with a toothy grin.

Lock took off his red devil mask and turned to Ayden, an equally big grin on his face, showing off his small spikey teeth. "We sure do Ayde. We're ready for tricking now!" The children cackled happily to which Ayden smiled. "Lets get going then." Ayden gave Tub a little kick with his boot and held on as the bathtub began walking on it's little porcelain feet down the street.

Over his galiants quiet giggles Ayden could hear peculiar screams and cries becoming louder as they came closer towards him.

((Thought I'd just add a little note to say hello guys I'm new. I'm excited to be part of the rp. Let's have some fun biggrin ))  

Venzir

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:58 pm
[Zikomo ~ Twilight Town ~ Streets]

Ziko sprinted with the others, having a little too much fun for the situation. She laughed at Ferven's scolding and responded, "I was just trying to help A LITTLE OLD LADYYYYYYYYY!"

Which was true. An elderly shop owner had asked her to remove a wasps' nest from the outside corner of her store, as it had been scaring off her customers. Ziko gladly obliged, scaling and very gently removing the nest without disturbing the wasps. But leave it to Morph to goof things up. Next thing she knew there were some very angry wasps coming after the person holding their nest.

"Oh look, we're making FRIEEEENDS!" She giggled giddily as more people joined in their sprint for dear life toward the train station.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:44 pm
[Ferven: Twilight Town: Streets]

The malecouldn't stop himself from rolling his eyes. Oh, not because he didn't believe Zikomo. Nothing like that. But the fact that she still managed to get herself into this situation, and drag everyone else into it, and she was concerned with 'friends'?

"Oh, yeah, making friends. Best way, really, having them CHASED BY WASPS! What could be better?!" He might have been a bit cranky as he ran.  

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:22 pm

~~Shion~ ~Kingdom Academy~ Dining Hall~~

It felt good to sit down to a warm meal. Her rolled her shoulders a little, working out the kinks- morning practice was tough but after a good hot shower she was enjoying the lose fuzzy heat that had settled into her skin.

Pouring herself her 2nd cup of steeped tea, Shion bit into the second half of her blue berry muffin while looking at a paper scrawled out on the desktop. It was a schematic of a blade in its compositor elements. She had looked it up in the library and was interested in how the blade was purified with alchemy- perhaps something she could look into the future- for now, it was good reading.

Things would not be peaceful for long- that much she knew, so enjoying the simple things was important to her. Another sip, another munch, another sip, reading... reading… it was quiet and she liked it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:55 pm
[Rebecca :: Kingdom Academy :: Dining Hall]

Rebecca and Iago, after a long sleep, had decided that now would be a good time to grab something to eat. As they strolled in they noticed that the dining hall was mostly empty except for one person. “Hey Iago where is everyone again?”

“You idiot!” Iago squawked at Rebecca, “They went to Twilight Town remember?”

“Oops,” Rebecca sighed and shook her head. There was a point when she went to the dining hall and her mind completely shut everything out for processing purposes so she didn't remember anything. She then refocused on the only other person within the dining hall and looked at her for a while. 'Strange... I don't recognize her. I guess I better get to work.' Rebecca thought before she activated Scan and scanned the older girl from head to toe. 'That one seems interesting...' Rebecca thought as she looked down at Iago who was looking at Rebecca and what she was doing.

“Stop it Iago,” Rebecca smacked the bird on the upside of the head while whispering, “You are making it obvious.”  

LevDa

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:29 pm
~~Shion~ ~Kingdom Academy~ Dining Hall~~

The problem with ambient noise is how amplified even the smallest things become the emptier a room of such magnitude like the dining hall is. While the specifics of Rebecca’s conversation with Iago where indiscernible- she knew they were whispers- and raising her eyes from her research papers Shion looked down the long row of chairs to see the girl who entered with the swaking-talking bird.

Even at a distance, using the chairs for scale Shion figured she was a bit taller than her- but younger- she didn’t recall seeing her in the higher years. Her skin was pale, making her dark blue eyes pop out easier from beneath her long auburn hair.

She noticed the extended time the girl was taking looking at her while not making direct eyes contact- it was a look she was familiar with the teenaged mentality of the school. The long look of assessment- typical if you’ve never met before but she didn’t enjoy it entirely. Forgoing niceties Shion broke the indirect contact between them-

“- is there something wrong?”

KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces