Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Art & Growths
=>[SUBMIT/$] New Troll Art/Alt Art Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:50 am
I won troll art in an event! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: I won a Full custom for new troll art! I'd like to use base 3 for Ecko if possible please.
Event: 5th Year Anniversary
Troll: Eckios Chivul
Extra: Quick collection of links that are in his journal in various spots. X X X X X

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:44 pm
I want to buy a Troll with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: semicustom, template 3
Troll: Philip Inflem
Extra: If possible I'd like his symbol to be colored hemoanon and on his shirt rather than on his jacket. You can simplify as needed. Also here is a Hair and Facial Expression ref. The hair is all black, the colors are just color coding to help make the different pieces easy to understand! Symbol ref but you can tweak as needed.

Doutei

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:21 pm
I want to buy a Troll with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: semicustom, template 2
Troll: Viveka Baslet
Extra: Headshot by me, avatar reference I edited, and an avatar I made for an optional expression ref. (The first two are in his quest) Do whatever you like with the designs on his kimono, I honestly have no preference. I would love WIPs, too!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:49 am
I want to buy a small edit with a Makeover Coupon! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Troll: Austri Coriol
Original art: This one!
Edit Information: Austri is wearing the sneakers and the horn bracelets she received from her buddies + the leg weights she got from the meta! (I wrote this for its description)
Coupon Verification: Bloodfest 2016!!!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:14 pm
I won troll art in an event! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: Full Custom Kid! Using Base 4
Event: Hivestuck Anniversary
Troll: Se'lune
Extra: Wink with a tongue out! Luna Moth Wings! Full Body! Updated Refrence

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:25 am
Order: Alt art
Event: hivestuck fifth anniversary
Troll: Akkira Kagome
Extra: Akkira is wearing coveralls in this fashion. Tank top is black and much more form fitting than in the picture. Her left hand has a burn scar that cuts horizontally across the back of her hand, Wears goggles with a pronounced heart shape and red coloration to the eye pieces. Everything else is up to your imagination!

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:35 pm
Order: Alt art
Event: Hivestuck fifth anniversary
Troll: Keionx Rutace
Extra: It's about time for an upgrade, yes.
Concept Reference
- Gauntlets
- Armor
- Skirt
- Some kind of boots, more legend of zelda-like than what I have there, I think.
- Cool cape.

I just figured I'd put this in before I forgot again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:29 pm
Order: SEMICUSTOM, and #2 please :3c
Troll: F-F-FREEEEENDOOOO
Extra: he has a ref in his quest thread, but it was from way back when there wasn't a kid stage hahah! he should still have some scars, I WANT TO HAVE A SCARRED UP KID. the face scars id really like him to have, but he doesn't need to be so scarred up on the arms and stuff(tho do what you feel is right!). and his hair, while still shaved and styled, could possibly be shorter since he's a kiddo(its gunna grow as he grows). id like him to maybe have a little perma-bruising under his eyes if possible. AND NO SHOES AS A KIDDO PLEASE c: he likes to garden, so he prefers not to wear shoes so he can feels the dirt in between his toesies(dirty feets and hands maybe?). I KNOW I WROTE A LOT HERE SORRY. in the end, artistic freedom <3 i just want my boyo

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:56 pm
Order: semicustom, Template 1
Troll: Makkah Raynna
Extra: Linked in the appearance section of her app but also here with clothing color ideas (minus her official purple) linked here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:38 pm
Order: semicustom Template 2
Troll: Avvisi Quills
Extra: Picture

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:11 pm
Voiding!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:01 pm
Order: semicustom + template 3 kid
Troll: Kaguya Hisake
Extra: Everything in there I believe!

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:17 am
Order: Custom Jadeblood on kid base 2 please!
Event: Bloodfest 2017
Troll: Meechi Aurrom
Extra: I hope his reference helps! I'll just copy and paste his appearance from his quest:
While it may appear that one of his horns is cleanly broken, it actually just grows at a much slower pace than his other one (the notches on the insides are also more frequent and even than in my reference). As his horns grow they will continue to resemble the shield and spear that his symbol represents.
He has a noticeable tan due to his tendency to be awake more often during the day, and traversing (small pieces) of the desert on his archaeological hunts. As a child he also has an obvious overbite accented by two longer fangs (he will most likely grow into the overbite).
He also paints his nails black cause it's TOUGH, GRR.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:35 pm
Messed up!! : " D  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:21 pm
Order: Semicustom with the shy base! (i think that was 4!)
Troll: Gwenyn Arrhen
Extra: character sheet! thank you so much!! <3

Art & Growths

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas