Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
[Stairs] Wish Upon a Jirachi: At last!! The end: Page 36 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadica

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:20 pm
Keria ran trying to get off the bridge before it vanishes. Hearing some on suggest wishing to the other side she began to wish " I wish we make it to the other side!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image

To CETUS

Kayla made sure her grip on Cetus was tight enough to not lose her grip but not enough to cut circulation as she tries her hardest to get to the other side. The wind was not making it any easier. "Come'on! We cannot let this happen! WISH! I wish we made it to the other side..all in one piece!"

Lady_Shinigami

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image To Shina

Though the words never left his mouth, Noah was right along with wishing to not die.

I wish the rainbow would stay put.

I wish to NOT DIE!

I wish the island was closer!

He just needed one of them to take, darn it!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:22 pm
The island is within sight - the wind is REALLY strong now and you may want to hold onto another person. It's getting harder and harder to walk forward, but you have to make it to the next island.

The clouds there are even a darker grey and if you looked deeply into them, you might manage to catch glimpses of even more memories. It comes into your attention that the source of all this crazy wind is a giant twister of clouds at the middle of the island. At the bottom of the twister is Jirachi, belly-eye open and one of its tags mysteriously different from the rest. The eye seemed to be absorbing the dark clouds of memories endlessly.

The vortex seems to grow stronger and stronger as you approach the island. Then you realize it's not a problem of making it off the rainbow bridge, it's also a problem of not getting dragged into the storm of clouds that are disappearing into Jirachi's eye.

Pandashroom Pogeys
Vice Captain

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:23 pm
The muted clouds where the first warning sign and the second... well there wasn't any second warning sign. Glancing around as her fingers combed through her long hair pale blue eyes widened as she saw the rainbow disappear.

"Oh... this is NOT what I meant about not being lame!" Growling rather angrily towards no one particular River slid her shoes off and yanked her knotted hair over her bare feet. "I wish my hair was shorter, I wish my hair was shorter!" Standing up while juggling her shoes in one hand and her hair in the other she ran as fast as her legs could carry her.

To: Kayla.

Catching her foot to a straight run, Cetus wished the same. "I wish for us to get safe to the other side!" she bellowed. "I wish not to die!" She would have wished to be ten years younger, get a good looking husband, and get promoted in Team Battlefront Galactica, was it? But eh, they weren't on her mind right now.

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image @ noah and any oranges

Shina grabbed Noah's arm, dragging him into a faster run. "Come on, you can do it!" she told the other runner.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:26 pm
@Any Oranges

Natalie was still running, but the winds were too strong. She grabbed onto the closest person. She didn't care who; she didn't feel like falling off a rainbow today.

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
User Image To Shina

Noah stumbled as the wind picked up, and nearly went off the edge, grabbing for the nearest person to right himself. Shina! He stopped in running, foolishly, and looked around.

The clouds were dark, now, and stormy. He saw a few memories practically whip around. Was that--

"A twister!" He shouted, clinging to Shina's arm. He stared at the source; a Jirachi, with a dark ribbon, and the middle eye open. "The Wishmaker." He breathed.

It took a minute to realize they were starting to be pulled, and he stumbled back, only to remember the rainbow.

They had to get to the island.

"Don't get dragged in!" He yelled. "Buddy up, hold on to a partner, and get to the island!"

Good plan, y? Y.

Executing it, however...

User Image ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

RIVER

Spotting the girl with the incredibly long hair, Zen rushed over and scooped her up in his arms, continuing his mad dash to safety. "DON'T WORRY, YOU'RE SAFE!" He shouted, hoping his voice overpowered the wind.

Don't look at the memories, Zen. Don't you dare look into those clouds.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:27 pm
The wind was blowing harder now, and it felt like a storm was brewing. He couldn't help but look towards even as he made his way to the other side of the rainbow. He thought he saw something that looked like a memory of a pokemon being healed, but he din't have time to look deeper. He was a little busy with trying not to be blown off into the storm clouds.  
Nyla was relieved to see land. But the wind, instead of getting weaker, is getting strong. In fact, it was reached storm-like levels... She squinted her eyes and saw the Jirachi that was in the middle of the storm. And sucking in all those memories too!

"Ack!" She almost fell off the rainbow bridge and had to desperately cling to someone to hang on. "I wish you'd cut that out!"

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

shadica

Keria ran as fast as she could trying to get to the island before the wind blew her away. Yelling over the wind while she ran "I think we found the Wishmaker." now the just needed to get off the bridge in one piece.  
User Image

To Cetus

At the reach of the second cloud island did not bring relief to Kayla. The wind was getting so strong that it did not leave any doubt in her mind that it could easily drag them back to the disappearing rainbow and they would be lost in the darkness below.

Kayla pushed herself and Cetus towards the center of the cloud but closer to the twister that was making it hard to make it to a safer (or is it?) place instead of what's behind them.

"Will this ever end?" Kayla shouted at Cetus. "I just wanted sushi at the next town! What's so bad about that?"

Lady_Shinigami

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Reis made her way to the end of the rainbow, and had to stop and think.

Well, I can stay here and maybe fall forever, which would be boring, or I can go into the belly-twister and see where that goes. Hmmm... Thinking is overrated. Belly-twister it is.

And so, she leaped feet first into the tornado of memories, wishing she had retrieved a stick of pocky from her pocket first.

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff