Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{Event} The Game Tables (CLOSED, AUCTION SATURDAY!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 pm
It was game time again. Jericho grinned as he wandered by the gaming area,taking notice that there was a certain cthulu dressed up. Furrowing his brow, he stared at Cam, not realizing Riley had brought him.

Could the mini really deal poker?

Only one way to find out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:43 pm
That noise. That horrible noise! Ugh! Junko had come over to see what it was, only to realize the beat had awoken. Crap. She was not letting him anywhere near her legs. The ghoul's eyes narrowed at the cthulhu minipet. Who even let him out of his cage? She didn't realize he really did live in a cage though. But she noticed Amrita at the table and then Jericho.

...Oh! Were they going to play a game? Junko's face immediately brightened and she gasped, clapping her hands together. A game! She loved games! Hopefully she'd win this one. "Be careful, Amrita. Don't let him near your legs. Hi, Jericho." She chirped to each one in turn, sitting prim and proper on her seat.

No. She does not have an addiction. Shut up.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:48 pm
Poker wouldn't be bad, he guessed. It was a simple enough game, simple enough rules, and frankly it passed the time. Now if only he'd been able to discover a way to make it so that he could alter luck, that would have been completely and utterly fabulous.

Now that the horseman cared too much about that. He'd just have to make whatever luck he had at a game of chance his b***h. Invictus took a seat, despite very much knowing he wasn't going to be the most 'welcome' party there.

He looked at the minipet that seemed to be 'hosting' the game with a cold stare.

Curious, that.

"This should be mildly entertaining."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:59 pm
Cam had decided these four tasty morsels would be enough for it's very first game of THROW CARDS AT PEOPLE UNTIL THEY LEAVE.

So he began throwing them.

In this order.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Then he chewed on the rest of the cards, sticking the deck under his tentacles as he waited for the players to make their decisions.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:03 am
Jericho waved to the others at the table, grinning at Junko and Amrita. He however narrowed his eyes as Invictus came to join as well. It seemed the dragon still had a bit of a grudge against the horseman of conquest. But, he said nothing this time around and just turned his attention towards Cam as he received his cards.

"Hm..."

He didn't have a very good hand, so he just went and tossed out the 3, king, and ten for the hell of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:05 am
Junko squeaked and caught the cards thrown at her by the minipet, looking down at them almost perplexed. A five, a six, a seven, another five..

And a Queen.

The queen was immediately discarded, her dislike for that particular card unwavering. Hmph! Stupid queens.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:07 am
Invictus had a..decent hand, if luck decided to favor him. He looked long at the cards in his possession, seeming to ponder his odds, before he decided to try out his luck on a suit rather than specific cards.

The odds were better that way.

His attention turned up when he noticed the dragon looking at him, giving him a sharp look, but nothing more as he picked out The queen of hearts and the king of diamonds and threw them back at the hasty minipet.

Curious, dressing one up. It was like humans and their strange canid creatures...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:10 am
...Don't let him near her legs? What? She as about to ask Junko to explain, but...

Amrita squeaked as the cards were thrown at her, and she fumbled to pick them up with her reversed hands. HMMM! Time to seriously contemplate the meaning of the five cards that fate the dealer threw at her. Glancing at everyone else, she realized that removing some of them was the next thing to do...and so started the pondering of the removals.

Eventually she decided, and slipped the Ace, King and Jack into the discarded pile.

Enoh Love
Crew

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:17 am
CARDS. DELICIOUS CARDS. Cam collected them all back into his pile, and threw the same amount back at the players. Then he stared at them, with wide, bulbous eyes.

Amrita has a high card Queen!
Jericho has a high card Ten!
Junko has a pair of Fives!
Invictus has a high card Ace!

Junko wins! 10 poker chips! Flung right at her face!

(Post again if you wish to play another. <3)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:22 am
Okay so now she also had an Ace. Well, crap. Now what? Before Junko could even decide on her next move she suddenly had poker chips thrown right at her face. Ten of them.

Wait...

"Waitwait. What?" Junko stopped and just stared at the poker chips on the table and her lap, and then her cards, and then Cam. "Why did...wait does this mean...?"

No. Freakin'. Way.

"I WON! I WON! I WON! I FINALLY WON SOMETHING OH MY JACK I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!" Junko cheered, throwing her arms up in the air as she stood up out of her chair and literally began jumping with joy. She won she won she wooooooon! Ahaha! She couldn't believe it! Where was Nuk? Where was Riley? They'd been making fun of her for her losses! She had to show them she won a poker game! The chips were collected and she squealed with delight. Ohhhhh! So this was what winning felt like!

Junko wanted to do it again!  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

The irony was not lost on him of the cards he'd thrown away vs the cards he'd gotten from tossing his hand the way he had. Though the look on Invictus's face didn't change as he folded his cards together into a neat pile and set them back on the table for the throw-y-small-tentacled thing to..chew on, he surmised would be about the course of action to follow.

"Deal me in again." he requested, making a point to polite, despite the fact that he was having things thrown at him. The irony of that wasn't lost to him either. There was a pause, before he looked to Junko; "Congratulations on your win." There was another pause.

There was a chance he was admiring her dress

"WHOA! Y-you okay, Junko?" Amrita fretted, sliding the rest of her cards back towards the little pet in the tux. Despite apparently losing (she assumed that the beating with chips was a win), she stayed where she was; it was an interesting game, she wanted to play again!

Enoh Love
Crew

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:30 am
Lizzy wasn't sure why she waled by this table, but she did. Spotting some familiar faces, she decided to take one of the seats, adjusting her hat and trying her best to look like a cowghoul in a gambling den.

... It wasn't working. Mostly because it's Lizzy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:36 am
CARDS. FLEW. EVERYWHERE. Some of them were moist. Ew.

Cam remembered the one girl with the moving hair from earlier. It's bulbous eyes seemed to glimmer and move up and down suggestively.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:39 am
Junko sat down with a huge smile on her face, nodding to Amrita as she fret over Junko's well being. "Oh yes! I'm just great! You haven't been around to see how awful I've been with these games, Amrita. I won one poker chip after four attempts at roulette and five with the slots. One. It was awful. This though? This is great!" Junko squealed and wiggled in her seat, turning to the vaguely familiar face that was congratulating her.

"Thank you very much! That's the first time anyone's ever--" She paused, staring at the horseman. Wait. Wasn't this the...boil from that island? Her eyes widened a little, recalling when she had seen him. Just before...that portal thing.

With the blades.

And the death. Everywhere.

Junko's face paled, though she couldn't help but try to follow his gaze to see just what he was staring at.

...Her...dress? "Um..is there some--" Ew. Card. Sticking to her face. Gross. Junko made a slight face and turned back to the table to look down at her cards, giving Lizzy a wave when she noticed the ghoul in the corner of her eye.

And then she saw how Cam was looking at her. Her eyes narrowed. "Do anything and I will punt you across the auditorium, Cam. I don't think Riley will be mad if I do." She slid the four of hearts away from her hand.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff