Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiger & Bunny

Back to Guilds

A Tiger and Bunny Fan Guild 

Tags: Kotetsu, Barnaby, Tiger, Bunny, Anime 

Reply Tiger & Bunny
Tiger and Bunny Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meia15

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 pm
Stingdragon
Meia15
Stingdragon
Who is fake Tiger? I guess robot!

Or Saito. xd
Though... I really wouldn't be surprised if it was Saito. He also got his mind wiped. It was said that this new Tiger's identity has never been revealed, even to the heroes. Also, he did get flipped easily by NoPowerLeft!Kotetsu. Saito also makes suits, so he has extensive knowledge on how to use them. I don't see anything showing that it's not him. Teehee.

Could explain why we did not hear him speak. But would he fit into that thing?
Also... PINK TIGER! AUGH!

He could have modded it or made a new one. And gosh, the pink was just bleh. Probably to match Bunny's suit though. :c  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:38 am
...oh wow, what did i miss here--
So, how's about that Episode 21?
User Image

But...okay, concerning a lot of things, who thinks Bunny's new suit looks kind of sadistically hot? He'll be the most dangerous of all for Kotetsu to face :'c

I'm glad Yuri's helping out Kotetsu on the side (For justice~) and BEN. BEN.

Kaede, you precious girl. I admire the fact that she used her piggy bank money to pursue her dad in the city swarming with who knows what--she. is. 10. I sure hope she stays safe.

Meanwhile, <******** MAVERICK.

And to end this post for this week's episode (I...gotta start talking on here, ahaha), KOTETSU.

YOU SIRRY MAN.

YOUR CRAPSUIT BETTER SAVE YOUR PRECIOUS a** ;__;

MadameKiwi
Vice Captain

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:43 pm
I am extremely surprised at how diverse this series is. It really does feel like it's set in a place like the USA, because there're Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Mexican, white, and black people and they're all portrayed normally.

The latest episode really drilled this in. Ben! BEN! I love this guy. I'm glad all the crack theories about him were wrong. He's still his friend, even after all this happened. *happy tears*

Kaede has mindrape powers now. I wonder what'll happen. That's a Chekhov's gun for sure.

I'm glad Yuri is still Yuri. What he did was so IC for him.

I thought both of the new suits were red, not pink? I also think Tiger is a robot, because that sounds like something Maverick would do and that'd be sadistic, because he'd be using Bunny's parent's technology for the robot. I hope it's not Saito. I like Saito. Every time he opens his mouth, I LOL. rofl

I still feel bad for Samantha. :C

No one likes Maverick.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:28 pm
EP.21

ABOUT THIS EPISODE:

1.LUNATIC ******** YEAH ( I SHIP LUNAITCXTIGER )
2.BEN ******** YEAH
3.SEXY OLD TIGER SUIT ******** YEAH
4.POSSIBLY KAEDE GETTING MAVERICKS ******** YEAH
5.MURAMASA GETTING MOAR SCREEN ******** YEAH
6.SPIDERMAN ******** YEAH
7.UGLY BUNNY ******** NO.
8.FAKE TIGER ~******** NO.
9.KAEDE FINALLY KNOWING HER DAD'S JOB....FINALLY.
10.ORIGAMI CYCLONE'S AWEEESOME ******** TO THE YEAH!

LASTLY...us waiting for the new ******** NO .__.  

Uruha_the gazettE
Captain

Uruha_the gazettE
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:09 pm
Uruha_the gazettE
EP.21

ABOUT THIS EPISODE:

1.LUNATIC ******** YEAH ( I SHIP LUNAITCXTIGER )
2.BEN ******** YEAH
3.SEXY OLD TIGER SUIT ******** YEAH
4.POSSIBLY KAEDE GETTING MAVERICKS ******** YEAH
5.MURAMASA GETTING MOAR SCREEN ******** YEAH
6.SPIDERMAN ******** YEAH
7.UGLY BUNNY ******** NO.
8.FAKE TIGER ~******** NO.
9.KAEDE FINALLY KNOWING HER DAD'S JOB....FINALLY.
10.ORIGAMI CYCLONE'S AWEEESOME ******** TO THE YEAH!

LASTLY...us waiting for the new ******** NO .__.

User Image
--but all this correctly sums up everything.  

MadameKiwi
Vice Captain

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Eve Rise

Aged Lover

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:45 am
I just realized after re watching episode 10 the Christmas pin is in the ending credits I feel kinda slow now  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:07 pm
Hhhnnngghh!
I have taken the wait between the episodes pretty well since I started watching the show but this week is KILLING ME for some reason! I am looking forward to it so much right now sunday can't come fast enough!  

Stingdragon

Shirtless Autobiographer

8,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Meia15

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:30 pm
OHMYGOD EPISODE 22
HHHNNNNNGGGG heart
My dad asked me twice if I was okay while watching this episode. xD
I'm so glad Irene didn't knock out my power before watching it, too.

I loved this episode so much! ;u; Kaede to the rescue~~~ She is, like, one of my favorite characters now! Though, I really liked it when Kotetsu revealed the secrets of everyone! I was laughing when we got to Keith's and Nathan's secrets. BUT DAMNIT, KEITH, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING?! Dx When fake!Tiger's identity was revealed to the heroes, I screamed "COME ON!!" so loud. Someone on tumblr had a crack theory of it being Jake in there (now that it's not Saito)... And I actually think it might be him. We haven't heard of him since, especially since it was never really announced if he got the death penalty or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:03 pm
Ep 22 GETREADYFORMYINSANLYLARGEPOST.

DAMN YOU SKY HIGH...Other than that this episode was AWESOME.I drooled alot.

I had a feeling tigers plan wasnt all that great XDD His muscles got all steriod and I was all like *drool*.
It was funnywhen hetold everyone about their personal secrets..Sky high and (sucking<--dirty joke) eggs..O__o,Stalker! XD "you still owe me 20 dollars" <--LOL.
Oh, my heart when Kotetsu told Antonio to take care of Kaede if something happened... ;_;
(MY HEART..SO WEAK ;_____ wink

Kaede finally has importance...I don't hate her as much as I used to XDI still wonder why Muramasa knows that she cancopy powers, is he magneto?LOL.I alreadyknew she was going to use mavericks powers to bring back their memories, but not so soon though.I have a feeling Maverick is going to try to kidnap Kaede, andthatisnot good AT ALL.They basically told everything that Maverick needs to scurry up another little plan..DAMN HIM.Isn't he like working with Agnes?Knew she was evil XD

Damn you sky high, such a cute stupid MOE.XD
Yay for Pao lin,Karina, Kaede friendship! biggrin
Saitou was the only one who remembered XDD
I love how barnaby/kotetsu went back to the good ol bickering days with the slapping and all XD
Tiger-"This is where you carried me!" Barnaby-"I would never do that!"<333 So canon I swear XD
Stupid cliffhangers,got me drooling over their SEXY GOOD gay manly for sunrise<-(pun?) to put that in this scene, can't wait to see a bad-a** fight between these two! I still wonder how Barnaby will get his memories back...I've heard something about a side-car, but now I don't think that has anything to do with it??

MAYBE TIGER SHOULD CALL HIM BUNNY maybe he'll remember then XD

Or maybe they should just sleep together? ;D  

Uruha_the gazettE
Captain

Uruha_the gazettE
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image
I have dirty thoughts about this picture,and I LOVE IT.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:12 pm
EPISODE 22 KASLFJ;EWFLKAEW

So I wasn't the only one who screamed and facepalmed at the King of Moe Heroes. WHYYYYY-- (But really, its Kotetsu's fault for not saying what Kaede's powers were like so...)

Lol, the animation. The motorcycle scene most definitely got me all hnnnghghghghg but Tiger with his powers wasn't taken seriously by me. The anatomy...

...It must be Samantha in that fake Wild Tiger suit. That's just a minor theory. I don't know about that Jake theory but...hey, who ******** CLIFFHANGER.

I'm glad Karina tried to believe in Kotetsu; she's trying to not look like the b***h we all thought she is! She's just a high schooler too...And I'm betting Kaede and Karina will be BFF's.

Ditto with what Uruha said: YURI, YOU BETTER BE BITCHIN IN THE NEXT ******** ******** MAVERICK
F--

THIS NEXT EPISODE WILL HURT US EVEN MORE THAN ITS ALREADY HAVE

MadameKiwi
Vice Captain

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

MadameKiwi
Vice Captain

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:13 pm
....oh and what's this about dirty thoughts about that picture?

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:45 am
I liked the latest episode but it felt like they just wanted the story to get to one specific point and not really tell a proper story with this episode. It just ended on such a weird point.  

Stingdragon

Shirtless Autobiographer

8,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

the other j3lly b3an

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:46 am
Stingdragon
I liked the latest episode but it felt like they just wanted the story to get to one specific point and not really tell a proper story with this episode. It just ended on such a weird point.

I felt the same way. Maybe because it was so cliffhanger-y? I think the next episodes will be AWESOME though least I hope so  
Tiger & Bunny

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff