Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Agathangelus Preparatory School (no longer accecpting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magado1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:06 pm
Adrian gave a smirked then shouted down to her "no, not yet anyway" he lifted his hands so they were pointed up and shot flames from them untill he broke her hold and hit the water, from there he continued to shoot flames under water propeling himself, he surfaced behind her and grabed her hands pinning them to her sides and placed his head over her shoulder then whispered into her ear useing a seductive voice "Do you admit defeat yet." he ofcoarse was playing around but he woundered what she would do in this situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:19 pm
Oly gasped in surprise when he broke her telepathic link. And when he came up behind her and whispered in her ear, several emotions warred with one another. Her heart skipped a beat even as her eyebrows lowered in annoyance. After a moment she decided to go with annoyance, "Yeah, okay. And let go of me, you'r hurting my wrists." She had not been expecting that, and hadn't known exactly how to react.  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

magado1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:27 pm
Adrian smirked and said in the same voice he had just used "whatever you say, im at your command" he let go of her wrists and backed away a bit. he had hoped that last little comment would help lighten her up a bit, he didnt feel like he did anything wrong, although he doesnt want to annoy her so he would stop.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:05 am
Vi laied on her back and floated, listening to her new friends play in the water. It was nice to just relax for a bit and be normal, around them she didn't feel like a freak anymore. Using her wings she propelled herself aronud the lake rather lazily. Enjoying the sceanery.  

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:19 am
Oly rubbed at her wrists for effect, although he hadn't actually hurt her, she smiled softly at Adrian, "I don't want you at my command." She glanced over and saw Vivian looking completely content with life. Oly, of course, had to ruin her serenity. She pushed at the water telepathically, causing a mini Tsunami to head towards Vivian, "Hey Viv! Look out!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:19 am
Cybelle appeared on the edge of the lake. It was fairly quiet, she wasn't a big fan of crowds. She gently walked into the water still in her thin silk dress, showing off her petite figure. Her mahogany eyes drifted to the people around her they seemed fairly nice. She waded deeper into the water and stood there silently. The she suddenly collapsed. Only one thought penetrated the darkness. "Oh Gods!! Not again."  

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

magado1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:08 pm
Adrian smirked at oly then returning to his normal tone "im not sure why not" he watched her cause the mini tsunami and laughed then looked back to oly then said laughingly "thats not nice" he noticed a new scent by the lake and looked over only to see a girl colapse in the lake he looked back to oly just before he took off saying seriously "trouble" he slowly got higher and higher useing his powers untill he was running on his flames just above the water, he made it over to the girl picking her up carrying her in both arms out of the lake. "hey, hey miss are you ok." he looked down at her worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:16 pm
As Spike and Riah were busy dunking each other in there lycan forms, Spike dove under again getting under Riah and springing up using his arms and kick force along with her kick force to launch her up and then looked over, the smell of distress was there when it shouldnt have been he looked over and noticed Adrian carrying a small female out of the water"Whats going on"he siad as he melted back to his human form  

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:48 pm
Oly swam towards the girl quickly, running out of the water. She knelt next to the girl as Adrian lay her down, "What's happened?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:59 pm
Adrian looked over as oly ran towards them "im not sure i looked over and she just colapsed, is she hurt or something, i would check her but your here and if i do it im going to end up getting beat."  

magado1

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:44 pm
Spike got out of the water and crouched close to her head, leaning over to see what was going on"okay,2 things...1.why is she in a lake in what looks like a new dress"he said noticing the silk texture"And 2.what was she smoking to make her do such a thing"he said,water dripping from his hair and face onto her forehead  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:09 pm
Vivian ducked under the water right before the wave hit her. Then popped back up to hit Oly. Then she saw all of her friends circled aronud something. Vi rose out of the water and flew over to them, there was a girl passed out in the water and Vivian hovered above everyone. "Give her some air" She said and landed pulling Spike and Oly back a little, "She will be okay" She said and then knelt down, glancing back up at all of them. "Who has a knife?"  

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:20 pm
Spike knew she was gonna look at him and then pulled out a semi-large butterfly knife and dancing it till the blade swiped out and smiling at it"dont hurt yourself"he said handing it to her  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:31 pm
She took the knife and spun it around in her hand before drawing it across her palm. She didn't wince at the pain, but when a thick crimson line spread onher hand she glanced back at everyone else. "Alright, anyone of you come at me for a taste i will whip your butts" She said not trying to be mean. She held it over her nose, this girl was a vampire and the blood should wake her.  

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:39 pm
Spike looked at the hand for a second and licked his chops and then pried his eyes away and then stood up"sorry but i cant stay here for to long with that sweet of a smell on the air"he said grabbing his radio"hope she gets better"and heading back to his room  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games