Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:58 pm
Bast appeared in the rafters, dropped down, and plopped down in to her chair. She waved to the Mamoru present in the room without ascertaining which one it was, and looked slightly bored.

"It seems that the world has realigned to a more stable form of currency," the woman stated flatly. "My vending license was revoked a few years back and I kept operating, but now they're getting strict and are staking out my old shop. Could I get some missions so that I can get my license back? We could do another one of those invasion drills, if you would like. I could test out Mononoke that way, too, but anything lucrative would be nice, even if it's a series of missions or multiple to be executed simultaneously."

Bast stretched and yawned.

"I could head on over to Kirigakure to take a look around, if you'd like. We could call it scouting," she said lazily.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, & the Doctor]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Sure, sure. I have a feeling that something is going to happen soon, Howaido." Waving back at him on his way out the door. With that, Bast came in on her hot heels. "Your vending license was revoked due to your use of Create Chakra in this universe, in a thing they call 'counterfeiting'. If you want it back, go do a 'This is not a drill', mission."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:03 pm
Alucai walked in and asked whoever was at the desk. "Please give me scroll to deliver! I want *in high pitch excited voice* Advancement Points."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:10 pm
"Well," the front desk clerk replied, "The Didrika Shoppe has sent over several requests, one of which is to deliver this scroll... unless you're asking for a cross-village scroll delivery?"  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:13 pm
"Yes a cross-country C ranked mission worth 300 advancement credits. I am working on becoming a Jounnin in order to look after more Gennin." Alucai started going on his tip toes and then going flat footed over and over again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:19 pm
"Understood. On your way to Kirigakure, please pay attention to the recent bandits in the area. We have reports of increased activity." Handing over a recent trade agreement, in scroll form, she gave an extended mission's permission slip to Alucai as well. "Good luck!"  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:20 pm
Bast rolled her eyes and sighed. She stood up and yawned, stretched, and generally did things that a freshly-awoken person would do.

"I was not counterfeiting, thanks. People will get the wrong idea if you continue spouting off such nonsense. In the future, I'll simply start doing missions on my own, if this is how you're going to make me out to be," the woman said as she stretched. With a wave of her hand, she disappeared.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:22 pm
"Roger!" Al left.  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:44 pm
A clone of Howaidos entered swiftly,"Howaido has made it to the gates after all to assist Mamorou-sama. He asked me to give you the mission report of Didrikas robbery, I have the money pouch here too." As the clone placed the small pouch on the table it contained only 500 ryo,"They didnt get much to start with. They struck in the night and apparently the cowards ditched the money when they realized the pouch had a hole in it, so they fled and left it fearing capture over the thought of greed I guess."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San appeared in a plume of white smoke and immedeately began speaking in a composed, yet slightly panicked tonality. The kage needed to know what was going on. He usually maintained a strict tone of respect for the higher ups, but this situation called for other means of talk.

"Kaze...kage....the bandit leader escaped!!! Howaido and i where fighting...and a golem technique...YOUR GOLEM technique...and spectral dragons!"

The Satetsu allowed a moment for him to take a breath after making a fool of himself in front of the kage. Once composed, he spoke again.

"Kazekage-sama. What are my orders?"

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, & the Doctor]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

((Don't forget to add in 800 ryo & 1,000 mission advancement credits for 'This is not a drill' mission completed status. If any other missions look like they can be applied to the situation, then go ahead & tack those on as well.))

"They escaped, did they?" I replied, "Patrol the village! Someone also reported an additional bandit over by the Hospital Bunker, so intercept them as well. We'll deal with their jutsu knowledge later..." Waving a hand to San, I dispatched him to the village.

Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

Title: Intercept Enemy Recon
Information: We have spotted an enemy recon team scouting our village! Go and dispose of them in any way possible!
Solo or Squad: Squad
Minimum Posts: None
Note: If encountering an enemy roleplayer, and able to dwindle their information, this becomes an A ranked mission.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San felt his energy return. He was angry, he was focused. He would not fail. He offered a bow before forming a single hand seal again to use shunshin no jutsu.

"I will accept both missions Kazekage-sama. I will not fail...."

In a plume of white, the chunnin dissapeared.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:47 pm
"Lilith" arrived discreetly after San left, and her voice quietly called out "Mamoru... who where they. They knew your techniques, you assisted them in getting away... It was one of yours, wasn't it. Or Ergo's. ah well, it doesn't matter. Anythign else for me to do, I'm a bit bored..."

//when will Takumi open scream I want to go look at the pretty stuff and get some item info! Sigh...//  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:28 pm
Howaido had no longer clambered in after San than he had been led back out with two new missions, big A Ranks too. "What the hell is going on around here-" he was cut off by San turning around and was left no choice but to exit swiftly to keep up.

[Well I got 3 team missions that I wanted XD]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:46 pm
A bird golem tflew in through the window and announced to the Kazekage in a voice sounding like Sanshi.

"Kazekage-sama i have encountered a bandit that is possibly the leader at the hospital. Please send help, for i fear i may not be strong enough."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games