Reply ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D
DNA Experiments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sari Frost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:21 am
Sari's wing twitched when he mentioned attacking her as if she couldn't defend herself. When he left she turned to leave. "Kia, I think we should stick around, just until the train, so anyone who wants can go with us and we can keep them safe from Rowdy. And I can certainly defend myself from that cat."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:56 am
Kai watched Sari go and glanced at Rowdy "Defending somebody doesn't necessarily mean killing the attacker you know..but I guess that only works with people who have self-control..."
he shrugged and followed Sari, his tail relaxed to half-raised as a pack-less wolf would. He half smiled when he heard her talk.
"Yeah, I figure you can.. I think he looks down on you cause cats chase birds, you know?"  

KuroSeiryu

Sari Frost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:46 pm
Sari smiled crookedly. "He'd need a can opener to eat me." She was, of course, referring to her metal bones. Her smile vanished as a thought occured to her. "What if we went with Rowdy, not as followers, but as mediators between him and humans. We could be like ambassadors since we're the only ones with any hope for humanity."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:02 pm
(I promise I'll be making the new forum soon I'm just waiting for everyone to make a desicion on where the stand before I write the plot.) Jane waited for Rowdy to return she hoped everything had gone smoothly with Sari and that just maybe everybody good get along and that Kai and Sari would join herself and Rowdy in the new world.  

laura187345

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:24 am
Kai visibly flinched at the thought of that.. "Sari...I didn't have hope for humanity when I was a regular human... Honestly most people are stupid and will kill anything that scares them, and I think a bunch of half animal humans might just be enough."
He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked at the floor.
"If you wanna be an ambassador then go ahead, I'm not good with people though..and I probably still have a bad record..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:45 am
Rowdy walked back in away form Kai and Sari. They would the end of him he knew but he could do nothing for it. "Ranulf, wake up old friend!" Rowdy turned to the screen. "Those sentry droids or what ever. Are they needed in this building or can I take them with me to the new world? Also what weapons and armour exist in this compound?" Rowdy would create his personal guard. So he would ask for followers and who believed in this place of his. He would allow everyone to leave and come back when humanity said no to them. Rowdy knew what would happen. Every age there was a thing like this with humanity. Be it Christians, Muslims, Jews, Catholic against Protestants. Humanity killed people with the same religion, how would they react on this? Rowdy guessed they would kill these beings to end their suffering. Normal humans would never know what sort of beings they here. He could see the headlines, yet in the shadows his kingdom would rise and be a safe heaven for his own kind.

He carved into the thick wall with his claws. The strength of a weightlifter and the agility of a panther. Every day had he worked out his body and his skill. He would be better then any human ever could. A cat is the hardest thing to kill and he was more then cat and human. He removed his claws from the wall. He waved for Jane to come up to him. He had known her but yet she was unknown to him.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

laura187345

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:33 pm
Jane moved towards him as he had motioned for her. She kissed his check and said,"What do you need luv?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:54 am
laura187345
Jane moved towards him as he had motioned for her. She kissed his check and said,"What do you need luv?"
Rowdy turned to her and placed his hand-pawn upon her cheek. She seemed to have fallen for him and that was great. Accepting him as her mate wopuld be perfect. She would in time probably be the first to give a pure blood born into this world. "Will you speak with Kai and Sari? Become their friend? Comfort them so even if they feel alone they are not. For their sake and not for mine."  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

laura187345

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:42 pm
"Yes I while go to them no one should feel alone. I hated that feeling for many years that sense of being the only one when you needed someone to feel safe or cared for." Jane said to Rowdy. She nuzzled his hand-paw with her check and went to go find Sari and Kai.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:21 pm
Rowdy smiled at Jane as she left. She would become the best thing for him in the future. His guild of animal-humans, DNA humans, human-animals what ever they where to be called. Déanas might be a word. Spelled almost like DNA sounds and it would be suited. Yet things where still with this weapon thing. Rowdy begun top press on the screen. "Oi Ranulf program start. Wake up. Engage. Activate."

((short post sorry))

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

laura187345

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:01 pm
Jane decided that she would look for Sari first and see what could be discussed between them. Jane walked down a hall way and called Sari's name as she went.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:47 pm
Sari turned when she heard Jane call her name. "Look, unless you can give me some outstanding reasons why I should join you, I'm not going. You can dig your own grave."  

Sari Frost

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:34 pm
Kai raised a brow and looked at Jane.
"I agree with the feisty owl girl..."
he motioned toward Sari, he didn't really want to talk with someone who would follow Rowdy so easily, so he then shifted completely into his wolf form.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:29 pm
Jane shifted just enough that if Kai attacked she wouldn't be totally defenseless. "I know you have no reason to follow me or Rowdy, but you both know our relationships with the humans out in that world have been either not ones we want to talk about or hardly any in Rowdy's case. I want you both to be ambassadors for us show us how to act around these humans that may never except us. What do you say? Will you join us?" Jane asked Sari and Kai.  

laura187345

ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces