Welcome to Gaia! ::

[GENERALITY] - RANDOMNESS AND FUN! :D

Back to Guilds

Chit-chat with others and get to know more! :D 

Tags: general, free, gold, nothing, random 

Reply ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D
Dark Moon Academy ~RP~ **CLOSED 4EVER!** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sari Frost

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:29 pm
"Come on, Cammy, smile!" Morgan grabbed his cheeks, forcing him to smile. "Ow, Morgan let go!" "Not till you smile!" "I am smiling." He gave her a half hearted smile and she beamed. "Its a start." She gave another cheer as the music started, then leaned against Camsin. "I'm going to like it here." She flung her arms out and twirled. "THere's so much diversity here! The headmistress is hardly older than I am, there's someone whose aura is old as time itsself, and thats not even scratching the surface of this school!" She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, her eyelids flickering. Camin grabbed her shoulders and shook them. "Morgan, stop, you're getting carried away!" "I can't help it, I want to read it all. So much I can learn, so many things to know..." Her eyes glowed black and she stared shaking. "That man. Over there. He knows to much. Argh! I can't stop!" She pressed her hands to her temples. "It hurts!" Camsin reached out to grab her, but a burst of black energy shot him back. "EVERYONE, GET OUT OF HERE!!" He ran up to the stage. "Evacuate the building! Morgan's magic is overloading! WE have to get away from her otherwise this whole building is going to explode!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:13 pm
Dazmin walks In the Gates Like he was just woke up from A 10 year nap"So This is my new school...this one looks...plain" Dazmin sighs.He then begins to walk to the main building  

Regral
Vice Captain

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:01 am
Heero stayed close to her and put his hand on her forehead and winced. "hey Camsin...It's a magic overload isn't it? I think i can handle it!" Heero grasped his arm that was on her head with the other one, and spoke in a language no one could understand, electricity crackled off of him as he incited the incantation.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:12 am
Mezia heard something was going on through her sharp ears. "Oh what now? The magic is overloading? A man?", Mezia looked everywhere to find the man that was meant by Morgan. She saw him and sense something from him. Then, she tried to get close to the man and hide herself behind the nearby wall. "I hate this atmosphere".  

Flanexmist

Shy Explorer

Sari Frost

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:09 pm
When Heero touched Morgan, she screamed and thrashed, trying to push him away. Camsin ran off the stage and grabbed her dispite the electricity that coursed through his body. "He'll help you Morgan, just calm down!" Morgan sobbed and held Camsin's shoulder in a bone crushing grip. "I-I can't!" "Heero, whatever you're doing, do it fast!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:40 pm
Dazmin Upon hearing A Large Commotion walks towards the noise."what the hell could that be...if I remember there was an Assembly today" Dazmin rubs his face as if to wake himself up"....*sigh* Troublesome  

Regral
Vice Captain

Azn-Candy14

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:23 pm
Kit Kat tried to ask the boy who had come up on stage what was happening."You there, male student in black who just rushed up on stage whats happening?" ((Nice of Regral and sasena92 to join us! Hey Regral nice avi!))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:15 pm
"Magical Overload! She's reading to many memories. We need to get eveyone away from here or this whole school will be destroyed." Camsin placed his hands on Morgan's temples. "Look at me Morgan, Look at me!" Still sobbing, she opened her eyes, black tears and smoke pouring out of them. "Control yourself or eveyone is going to die." "I can't!" "YOu have to!" "I CAN'T!!" A burst of magic sent him flying as the ceiling shook.  

Sari Frost

Flanexmist

Shy Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:44 am
Mezia sharp ears heard everything that was going on at the stage. She continued to watch the man like a spy. She saw a tall dark figure hiding behind a tree. After he realize Mezia was watching him, he tried to run away. Mezia run to catch up with him before he can get away, leaving everybody else at the stage. "What the hell is going on here actually? I wish I can read minds...pfft.", she said to herself. "Hey, stop right there!", she shouted to the dark figure.

((Hey guys! I know it's kinda a little late to say hi. Sorry!))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:31 am
User ImageDazmin looks around to see where the noise is coming from. upon the Russel of the grass he see's a younger female chasing a mysterious man ..."hmmm..more lively than expected...." Dazmin says while scratching his head...."Hmm to help or not..." Suddenly Dazmin throws What looks to be a blunt cross at the mans legs and begins to again walk towards the noise and commotion  

Regral
Vice Captain

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:22 pm
"Damn it! I don't know why my magic absorption spell isn't working! Camsin are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:10 pm
Camsin groaned and coughed, wincing at the pain. "Ugh...yeah I'm fine." He wiped a bit of blood off of the corner of his mouth than ran back to Morgan. Wisps of black smoke were drifting out of her mouth and she started to choke on the fumes. "Its getting worse. WHY WON"T EVEYONE GET OUT!!" Without an answer, he began to get desperate. "Heero, I hope I can trust you. If anything happens to me, take care of Morgan." He picked her up gently. "Everythings going to be fine, Morgan, I promise." She mouthed his name, unable to speak. Opening his mouth, his fangs grew to nearly an inch and he plunged them into her neck. Black blood splurt onto the floor, sizzling as the magic in it ate through the tiles. Morgan screamed and writhed, but Camsin held onto her tightly, drinking in her blood and magic. Tears of pain streaked down his cheeks as his very insides were scorched. Eventually the magic weakened, unable to thrive on the amount of blood left. Morgan's eye returned to normal and she collapsed with a sigh. Camsin removed his fangs and fell beside her, blood gurgling from his throat. Weakly, he ran his finger through her hair, singing her favorite song in a soft bubbling voice. "You are my sunshine...my only sunshine...you make me happy...when skies..." Hot blood bubbled up to his mouth and he fell unconcious, half dead.  

Sari Frost

Regral
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:58 pm
Dazmin walking into the area and see's the events unfold....*snicker*...this is why you should not mess with thing you can't control he say's in a sarcastic tone. Dazmin then continues to root through is bag and pulls out a small container...Hmmm this should deal with the burns...Dazmin says as he tosses the cream toward Morgan... as for the rest...they have got some rest ahead of them...and on a final note*pause*.. try not to make more of your kind it's disgusting.. Dazmin says in a serious tone making direct eye contact. He then picks up he bag and begins to walk down the hall to the main office  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 pm
Kit Kat ran down to the girl and asked "Are you ok ? You there will she be alright?" she ask trying to see inside this 'Morgan' girl's head see what she saw for a magic overload. "Dear god, let this girl be ok!!!" she yelled as she looked in side this girl's head.
((No hi!s are late all hi!s are accepted and for Regral this is OOC or out of character you say stuff in the 2 parentheses you want to say or say like ((OOC: My character's name is lalala)) and you say stuff like that))  

Azn-Candy14

Flanexmist

Shy Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:42 am
Mezia continued to chase the man and ran as hard as she could, "Hey you there! Stop!", she shouted. At last, the man stop running and he turned around to face her. Mezia did not see his face clearly because of the shade from the tree. "Hey! What do you want?", she asked him. Suddenly, he appeared out of nowhere behind her, hissing upon her ears, "You have a very sharp ears lady.", after that the man vanished. Mezia fell down on her knee and her eyes turned brown to gray. "How...did...he...know...", she said in a shaky voice. Then she realized about something, "Oh no!", she got up and ran back to the academy. She ran straight into the academy to her room ignoring everybody else. Whether all other students saw her or not, she do not care about it anymore.  
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff