Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] EVERYONE. PLOTS. PLZ. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:00 pm
It doesn't matter. xD I was thinking just friendly RP, but if it works out that way, that's fine with me!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:44 pm
I'll be sure to contact her soon to see what she thinks. smile  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:27 pm
I was wondering if you'd be interested in some RP between Kaliska and Branwen? She definitely knows some of the woes of being half-kalona since she's struggled to prove to the less open-minded members of her family that she's not a monster like her father. I think they could help each other, if not to figure somethings out about themselves then at least to get a few thoughts off their chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:28 pm
@Leez0rz: XD Just wanted to know what you were talking about -- sometimes people use similar terminology for breeding and thus its best to clarify before saying "yes!" cause.. Well you do that thinking RP and they're thinking breeding and there's some serious cleanup to do. 8B
@Fatal: <3
@Celestial: 8'D that'd be awesome! And in a way ironic -- it was Kaliska's adoptive Father Tulgey that sort of Gave Branwen's mother the idea to go after a Kalona, even if it was something of a joke, and helped her gain the know how to enact the trap for her father. Not as friends really, but as her getting use out of an annoyance and Tulgey enjoying watching the actions of others and how they often lead to their own undoing.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:09 am
Haha, wow. What a small world. Would you like me to start it? :3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 am
biggrin If you could <3 I tend to be really REALLY bad at starting RPs half the time, unless its an established pair that have met before.

Just so you know -- Kaliska lately has been spending more time to the east of the official Map (see: Cuauhcoatl's Map).  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:21 pm
Okay then. Here you go. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:05 pm
@ Mind - Ack! Sorry I wasn't specific then. @w@ Do you want me to start, or can you? 8D

Also, can I request some RP with Tulgey Cat? I want my stallion (Khajag) to possibly run into him while with his basket, and notice the similarities between his baby and Tulgey. And possibly realize later that his baby is Tulgey's grandbaby.

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:53 am
Hey Mind! ^_^ I was just wondering if you wanted to continue our rp... <3 It might have gotten a bit boring for you, since it sort of just started out at a meet n' greet... so if you'd like to continue, but spice things up a bit at the same time, I'd love to do anything you may have in mind...! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Sorry I haven't posted much in it Alanna. XD Things have been fairly busy here and I go where my muse takes me writing wise. I'll see if I can get you a response tomorrow after the fair thing.

@Leez: Could you start? I've been off and on the computer this week due to working the booth some days at the central florida fair

As for Tulgey, I'd LOVE for them to meet. XD heck, if you need someone to try and steal a basket, it would definitely be in character for him -- I ALMOST entered your rp contest, then after a firefox crash made me lose what I was working on I decided it'd be better to let someone other then me have a member of the Tulgey line. 8'D  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:16 pm
I'm just going to toss this out there.
I was looking at Praetoria in the Lover's Rock post. I thought that for your story wise that perhaps my stallion Bad Horse would possibly work. Though he doesn't meet your requirement for hair edits. I thought I'd see how you felt about it anyway! He's all the way to the left in my sig.
(If you do want to work something out could you pm me? I won't be around this week at all, hence why my creativity entry was posted already XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:54 pm
^^ Well, since he doesnt meet her requirements of hair edits, I'm not gonna go right out and say "YUS", but if you want to RP there may be a chance if it works -- However for nonplot it'd be just looks.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:42 pm
-offers up Johto for some RP with Cabriole-

User Image

She's still a foal, but maybe we could do some RP between the two? She's really adventurous, almost too much for her own good. Her parents are together at the moment, but Johto has a knack for wandering off by herself. She could be on one of her adventures and run into him while he's dancing or what not, and inadvertately piss him off or something by insulting his dancing. Or something.

If not, it's cool. ^^ She's really open for anything you need, really. She just needs RP.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:50 pm
biggrin I'd love to RP between the two of them -- I'm actually still RPing Cabriole as a foal, if an OLDER foal (He WAS from the October breedings after all -- he's in the "hair is growing longer" period of his life 83). XD Knowing him he likely wouldnt piss off so easily, though. ;D <3  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:00 pm
That would be awesome. ^^ She should get to know people who are older than her.

Would you like to set up a thread, or like me too?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff