Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:21 pm
Bella looked at the teacher, her eyes twinkling for a second before she looked back. "Yeah, Mr. Curren." She replied quietly, as Ella gave her a look before she laughed nervously scratching the back of her head.

Ella shook her head then looked at Iskii, smiling again. "Is there any classes you want to go to after this..?" She asked, just wondering.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:14 pm
"Not really." He replied. "What classes do you have after this?" He asked.  

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

jokester120

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:36 pm
looking at the paper and started to write again "yes i am Mark why do you ask but more importantly who are you" closeing the paper again and tossing it to her  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:56 am
Bella put her book on the desk, then turned to page 45. She leaned back as she saw they were in a conversation so said nothing.

Ella looked into her bag, and took out a piece of paper. She handed it to him, right now it was third period. She was suppose to have Science right now, but she didn't really care. After this was Art, and after that was...Chorus? Ella giggled, reading it a bit while he read it then broke out into laughter. Oh Stella..you just had to didn't you..?  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:26 am
"Though, I probably should try to find my class listings. I wouldn't like to have ended up going to all the wrong classes." He pondered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:15 pm
Poseidon looked around when his song ended, he hadn't met anyone sence he came into the school. He saw many people throughout the school, but for whatever reason he never did get the chance to talk to them. Poseidon looked up to see what the teacher was writing on the board, he was nearly completed with writing his message on the board.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:18 pm
The old man shut the door then looked to the class. "Hello, I am Mr.Curren. Your current history teacher.." He said while walking to the middle of the class. "Since today is the first day..I've decided for us to do a class assignment. A game I call, 'The hood is removed'. " He said as he walked back to the front, pointing at the board now. "Each of you will answer these questions on a sheet of paper, when you are done you must give it to me. I will read it to the class near the end, or you can. " He said with a kind smile then sat down. "You may chat, but I ask you please be mindful of others and play the game. Any questions just come and ask me." He said as he started to type into the computer. The questions on board was the following:

1. What is your name, and your nicknames?

2. What are your hobbies?

3. Name a few favorites of yours.

4. What is your motto..?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:39 pm
"What sort of questions are these?" He thought, as he looked at the board in shock.  

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:56 pm
Ella reads the board and laughs a bit,"Don't worry Bella..I got this one.." She said taking a sheet of paper from Bella as she started to answer the questions.

Bella nods to Ella then turned to Isski. "Need any help..?" She asked nicely as she started to write her answers. Closing the book as she pouted slightly, he changed his mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:45 pm
takeing out a new sheet of paper Mark begain to write the answers to the questions

1. Name: Mark Dreage "old Blood and Guts"

2. Hobbies: fighting, rideing motorcycles, listining to metal

3. Favorites: (music Hammerfall, Sabaton, Manowar)(food anything spicy)

4. Motto: lasciarli odio fintanto che la paura

looking over his answers he nods and walks up and hands Mr.Curren the paper and walks back to his seat and lays his head down seeing how no one wanted to talk to him  

jokester120

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
"Not really, it's just that these are very unusual questions." He replied, as he began to write down his answers.

1. Name:Iskii Micuras

2. Hobbies:Model building, collecting

3. favorites: Playing with my dog, cooking

4, Motto:None  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:38 pm
Mr.Curren nodded to Mark, putting the sheet of paper in a pile. Others came and dropped off theirs as well, some giggling as they did

Bella nodded then wrote her answers, she snickered a bit then turned it into the teacher. She waked back, sitting back down in her chair.

Ella keep snickering as she stood up and gave it to the teacher, winking at him before she left. "I can't wait till he reads them.." She said sitting down.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:48 pm
"Why?" Iskii asked in confusion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:20 pm
Poseidon looked down at his peace of paper, he took out his blue pen and started to write.

1. Name: Poseidon Kobo

2. Hobbies: swimming, fishing, and boating.

3. Favorites: Music: Papa Roach, Linkin Park, and Foo Fighters

4. Motto: Lux lucis sursum obscurum

Poseidon finshed his answers making up a fake last name, Poseidon walked up and handed the paper to the teacher and then headed back to his desk.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:03 pm
(Woot! Linking park and Papa roach, both awesome bands ^o^ Sorry had to comment, big fan >.<)

Ella looked over to Iskii, then smirked evilly once more. " You'll see...I making him read it though, what did you put..?" She asked him as Bella looked out of the window, already lost in her own world.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games