Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:43 am
This is a not that Perky is leaving Gaia.

So please can Tebiki / Tickled Pinkly Smooth have full rights to Terentia.

also I would like to take back my co-ownership on Edward Vassago.

I love you and will miss you all ~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:44 am
Perky Persocom

I agree. ^^  

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:12 am
Tickled Pinkly Smooth
Perky Persocom

I agree. ^^
agreed.

awww miss you. D8  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:40 am
Co-Ownership Agreement For Ryker Between Thamin & Zombie_Hunter1300

User Image

Breeding Rights:

- Both Thamin and Zombie_Hunter1300 must agree on any breeding partner for Ryker and permission must be posted in the permission thread.
- If the first breeding results in only two baskets, Zombie_Hunter1300 will receive one of the resulting baskets.
- In the event that a third basket is available in the first breeding, ownership of the third basket must be discussed between both participating parties. If the owner of Ryker's mate doesnt mind the third basket may go to the co-owner that did not receive a basket due to the agreement above (Thamin).
- The act of Lifemating must be approved by Thamin.

Display Rights and OOC Rights:

- Both Thamin & Zombie_Hunter1300 have full display rights and OOC rights.

RP Rights:

- Both Thamin and Zombie_Hunter1300 have RP Rights.
- Neither Thamin nor Zombie_Hunter1300 may interfere or post in an RP started by the other Co-owner unless permission is given by the Co-owner Participating. (For example: Thamin Starts an RP with Ryker and another Soquili. Zombie_Hunter1300 May not post in this RP as Ryker unless Thamin gives Permission and vice versa.)

Notes on RP

- Thamin has already set a personality for Ryker. Zombie_Hunter1300 may not change it or have him have multiple personalities.

Notes on Contests:

- Zombie_Hunter1300 May not enter Ryker into any sort of contest (RP or any other sort) that may change him in any way (ie; skinwalkering) without first consulting Thamin.

Notes on Co-Ownership:

- Zombie_Hunter1300 may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time she wishes.
- Zombie_Hunter1300 relinquishes her co-ownership for Ryker if she abuses the co-ownership (Lifemates Ryker without prior consent in the permission thread or discussion with thamin, Interferes with Thamin’s RP’s, Enters Ryker in a contest that will change him without discussing it with Thamin first, ect.)
- Thamin may break the Co-Ownership with Zombie_Hunter1300 if Zombie_Hunter1300 is Missing from Gaia (does not make a post) for more than 3 Months without a Hiatus notice, 5 months with a Hiatus notice.
- Zombie_Hunter1300 relinquishes her Co-Ownership of Ryker fully in the event that she obtains full ownership of a soquili, whether it be a Full grown soquili or a basket from a breeding, from a contest, or as a gift from others. (Zombie_Hunter1300's permission is not needed to dissolve said agreement)
- Zombie_Hunter1300 relinquishes co-ownership of Ryker if she receives full ownership of a basket, foal, or full grown soquili and then decides to co-own said soquili to make it to where she no longer fully owns said soquili. (Zombie_Hunter1300's permission is not needed to dissolve said agreement)
- Thamin has the right to end the co-ownership for any reason (though she doubts she will need to) (Zombie_Hunter1300's permission is not needed to dissolve said agreement)
-Thamin may extend the co-ownership after Zombie_Hunter1300 receives full ownership of a soquili or basket by amending the breeding portion of this co-ownership to include stipulations on Rykers Second and Third breeding.  

Thamin

Lonely Member

Zombie_Hunter1300

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:52 am
Thamin
Co-Ownership Agreement For Ryker Between Thamin & Zombie_Hunter1300

User Image

Breeding Rights:

- Both Thamin and Zombie_Hunter1300 must agree on any breeding partner for Ryker and permission must be posted in the permission thread.
- If the first breeding results in only two baskets, Zombie_Hunter1300 will receive one of the resulting baskets.
- In the event that a third basket is available in the first breeding, ownership of the third basket must be discussed between both participating parties. If the owner of Ryker's mate doesnt mind the third basket may go to the co-owner that did not receive a basket due to the agreement above (Thamin).
- The act of Lifemating must be approved by Thamin.

Display Rights and OOC Rights:

- Both Thamin & Zombie_Hunter1300 have full display rights and OOC rights.

RP Rights:

- Both Thamin and Zombie_Hunter1300 have RP Rights.
- Neither Thamin nor Zombie_Hunter1300 may interfere or post in an RP started by the other Co-owner unless permission is given by the Co-owner Participating. (For example: Thamin Starts an RP with Ryker and another Soquili. Zombie_Hunter1300 May not post in this RP as Ryker unless Thamin gives Permission and vice versa.)

Notes on RP

- Thamin has already set a personality for Ryker. Zombie_Hunter1300 may not change it or have him have multiple personalities.

Notes on Contests:

- Zombie_Hunter1300 May not enter Ryker into any sort of contest (RP or any other sort) that may change him in any way (ie; skinwalkering) without first consulting Thamin.

Notes on Co-Ownership:

- Zombie_Hunter1300 may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time she wishes.
- Zombie_Hunter1300 relinquishes her co-ownership for Ryker if she abuses the co-ownership (Lifemates Ryker without prior consent in the permission thread or discussion with thamin, Interferes with Thamin’s RP’s, Enters Ryker in a contest that will change him without discussing it with Thamin first, ect.)
- Thamin may break the Co-Ownership with Zombie_Hunter1300 if Zombie_Hunter1300 is Missing from Gaia (does not make a post) for more than 3 Months without a Hiatus notice, 5 months with a Hiatus notice.
- Zombie_Hunter1300 relinquishes her Co-Ownership of Ryker fully in the event that she obtains full ownership of a soquili, whether it be a Full grown soquili or a basket from a breeding, from a contest, or as a gift from others. (Zombie_Hunter1300's permission is not needed to dissolve said agreement)
- Zombie_Hunter1300 relinquishes co-ownership of Ryker if she receives full ownership of a basket, foal, or full grown soquili and then decides to co-own said soquili to make it to where she no longer fully owns said soquili. (Zombie_Hunter1300's permission is not needed to dissolve said agreement)
- Thamin has the right to end the co-ownership for any reason (though she doubts she will need to) (Zombie_Hunter1300's permission is not needed to dissolve said agreement)
-Thamin may extend the co-ownership after Zombie_Hunter1300 receives full ownership of a soquili or basket by amending the breeding portion of this co-ownership to include stipulations on Rykers Second and Third breeding.

I agree <3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 pm
Co-ownership for Nirmala between pippi18848 and Yuuka Kurokawa

User Image

Yuuka

-Full RP Rights
-Signature Rights
-Teepee Rights
-Use in Contests
-Rights to First and Third Breedings

Pippi

-Full RP rights
-Signature Rights
-Teepee Rights
-Use in Contests
-Rights to Second Breeding

Pippi does not need to confirm any flings/lifemates with Yuuka as these have already been planned/plotted/set in stone before this co-ownership.
Should Yuuka leave Gaia or disappear for three months all rights return back to Pippi.  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:48 pm
pippi18848
Co-ownership for Nirmala between pippi18848 and Yuuka Kurokawa

User Image

Yuuka

-Full RP Rights
-Signature Rights
-Teepee Rights
-Use in Contests
-Rights to First and Third Breedings

Pippi

-Full RP rights
-Signature Rights
-Teepee Rights
-Use in Contests
-Rights to Second Breeding

Pippi does not need to confirm any flings/lifemates with Yuuka as these have already been planned/plotted/set in stone before this co-ownership.
Should Yuuka leave Gaia or disappear for three months all rights return back to Pippi.
Agreed. ILU PIPPI SRSLY!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:47 am
Unnamed troll basket co-owning agreement between Yuuka Kurokawa and Yoko Lorako.

User Image

Yuuka
-Full RP Rights
-Signature Rights
-Teepee Rights
-Use in Contests
-All breeding rights

Yoko Lorako
-Signature Rights
-Teepee Rights  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

yoko lorako

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:21 pm
Yuuka Kurokawa
Unnamed troll basket co-owning agreement between Yuuka Kurokawa and Yoko Lorako.

User Image

Yuuka
-Full RP Rights
-Signature Rights
-Teepee Rights
-Use in Contests
-All breeding rights

Yoko Lorako
-Signature Rights
-Teepee Rights

agree !
Soquili Teepee Soquili quest

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:04 pm
<>
Dawny03
Wyntre IceBlade
User Image
This is the co-ownership agreement for Balios

I Wyntre IceBlade am co-owning Balios with Dawny03 the rules are as follows:

Breeding:
Dawny will have rights to the first breeding
Dawny will also have the ability to choose his Lifemate should there come a time for him to have one.
Wyntre will have rights to the second and if there is third breeding. ((If there is no lifemate I reserve the right to pick the Mare))
At any time we both have the right to relinquish breeding/basket rights.

Sig:
Both have Sig rights

RP:
Dawny will have RP rights to Balios.
Dawny will have Teepee rights, and can roll his stats.
There was a discussion about personality however I fully trust her to make him come to life in the way she sees fit.

Notes:
I Wyntre IceBlade will have Teepee rights
Ability to disolve the co-ownership should something come up between us. ((It is a very unlikely happening however))
Should Balios be lifemated I just ask to be told prior to it becoming final.

I agreed

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Dawny03

Dangerous Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:05 pm
Wyntre IceBlade
<>
Dawny03
Wyntre IceBlade
User Image
This is the co-ownership agreement for Balios

I Wyntre IceBlade am co-owning Balios with Dawny03 the rules are as follows:

Breeding:
Dawny will have rights to the first breeding
Dawny will also have the ability to choose his Lifemate should there come a time for him to have one.
Wyntre will have rights to the second and if there is third breeding. ((If there is no lifemate I reserve the right to pick the Mare))
At any time we both have the right to relinquish breeding/basket rights.

Sig:
Both have Sig rights

RP:
Dawny will have RP rights to Balios.
Dawny will have Teepee rights, and can roll his stats.
There was a discussion about personality however I fully trust her to make him come to life in the way she sees fit.

Notes:
I Wyntre IceBlade will have Teepee rights
Ability to disolve the co-ownership should something come up between us. ((It is a very unlikely happening however))
Should Balios be lifemated I just ask to be told prior to it becoming final.

I agreed

I agreed  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:50 pm
Co-ownership Agreement for Rockin' Blues
User Image

Kat's rights:
-sig rights
-teepee rights
-OOC RP
-limited IC RP (for 1st breeding purposes only)
-1st breeding rights

Sweeny's rights:
-sig rights
-teepee rights
-OOC RP
-IC RP
-2nd/3rd breeding rights

About breedings:

If there is a third basket with the 2nd/3rd breedings, and the mare's owner doesn't object, then the basket will go to Katjive. If there is a third with the 1st breeding, and the mare's owner doesn't object, it will go to Sweeny. If the above occurs, and one of us wishes to give (or co-own) our basket away, we are free to do so. Share the love and all that jazz.

Additional information:

Any major decisions (lifemating, skinwalkering, etc.) must be discussed between both owners. Other than that, Sweeny is free to do as she pleases.

If either Sweeny or I (Katjive) are MIA for over three months, the non-MIA owner can take full ownership of Rockin' Blues, if they so desire.  

Katjive

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:33 pm
Katjive
Co-ownership Agreement for Rockin' Blues
User Image

Kat's rights:
-sig rights
-teepee rights
-OOC RP
-limited IC RP (for 1st breeding purposes only)
-1st breeding rights

Sweeny's rights:
-sig rights
-teepee rights
-OOC RP
-IC RP
-2nd/3rd breeding rights

About breedings:

If there is a third basket with the 2nd/3rd breedings, and the mare's owner doesn't object, then the basket will go to Katjive. If there is a third with the 1st breeding, and the mare's owner doesn't object, it will go to Sweeny. If the above occurs, and one of us wishes to give (or co-own) our basket away, we are free to do so. Share the love and all that jazz.

Additional information:

Any major decisions (lifemating, skinwalkering, etc.) must be discussed between both owners. Other than that, Sweeny is free to do as she pleases.

If either Sweeny or I (Katjive) are MIA for over three months, the non-MIA owner can take full ownership of Rockin' Blues, if they so desire.
I agree!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:28 pm
Co-ownership Agreement for Cassien
User Image

Kat's rights:
-sig rights
-teepee rights
-IC RP
-OOC RP
-2nd breeding rights

ShinosBee's rights:
-sig rights
-teepee rights
-IC RP
-OOC RP
-1st/3rd breeding rights

About breedings:

If there is ever a third basket from a breeding, and the mare's owner doesn't object, it will go to the co-owner not receiving a basket from the breeding. If the above occurs, and one of us wants to give away/co-own our basket, that's perfectly fine.

If one of us has two couples entering already in breeding raffles, we can forfeit our rights to the breeding via this thread.

Additional Information:

Any major decisions (lifemating, skinwalkering, etc.) must be discussed between both owners. Other than that, Shino is free to do as she pleases.

If either Shino or I (Katjive) are MIA for over three months, the non-MIA owner can take full ownership of Cassien, if they so desire.  

Katjive

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:50 pm
Katjive
Co-ownership Agreement for Cassien
User Image

Kat's rights:
-sig rights
-teepee rights
-IC RP
-OOC RP
-2nd breeding rights

ShinosBee's rights:
-sig rights
-teepee rights
-IC RP
-OOC RP
-1st/3rd breeding rights

About breedings:

If there is ever a third basket from a breeding, and the mare's owner doesn't object, it will go to the co-owner not receiving a basket from the breeding. If the above occurs, and one of us wants to give away/co-own our basket, that's perfectly fine.

If one of us has two couples entering already in breeding raffles, we can forfeit our rights to the breeding via this thread.

Additional Information:

Any major decisions (lifemating, skinwalkering, etc.) must be discussed between both owners. Other than that, Shino is free to do as she pleases.

If either Shino or I (Katjive) are MIA for over three months, the non-MIA owner can take full ownership of Cassien, if they so desire.

'Sall good! Agreed!  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games