Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:05 pm
Saga walked out of the bookstore with his load of books.he tried to look around the books but couldn't see that good."Ok mental note next time,just because you have the riches to buy alot of books,doesn't mean its the smartest idea,50 large books,where will i put them.Most of my bookshelves are full with books.why must my thirst for wisdom so more powerful then this other thrist,for what i'm guessing is the Thirst for the...............whatever Fangires thrist for.Hmmm i wonder what the others are doing today?" Thought Saga,trying to look where he was going to find his home to put his new books in his Library.

Mercutio started to daydream of the days before the rise of the terrible demon Tyrant King of the Checkmate Four,Arc.

Flashback
Mercutio wondered into the fields of the Stain Roses,where he found his newly bride Emily."Emily how are the fields today?"Said Mercutio,but he was distracked by Emily,who just stood there smiling the roses which brought joy to Mercutio

Mercutio then woke from his Flashback."Hey don't you guys thing its time to get back home,i think Ryuunosuke would be worried if we don't show up soon enough."said Mercutio getting up holding out his hand to Yuki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:19 pm
Yuki nodded, "Yeah." she said taking Mercutio's hand. Amaya looked at Mercutio, tilting her head in curiosity. She then shrugged and began to walk. Rose was stirring and it was making Yuki feel a bit uneasy.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:42 pm
*luna brought raven and soma tot he park and soma creeped up beheind amaya and ut his hands over his eyes* guess who *he smiled as he said sweetly and raven go on a swing then luna sat on the other bench*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:03 pm
Mercutio noticed Soma,thinking it was kind of nice of what he was doing.he then whispered to Yuki,"Wait,it seems your daughter has herself a little admirer." then he wraped his arms over Yuki's shoulders watching the two little kids  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:55 pm
Yuki giggled, "Seems so."
Yuki looked over to Mercutio and kissed his cheek gently. She then watched the little kids play.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:02 pm
*soma came around and hugged amaya and he blushed a little looking away* i..i missed you amaya *soma said shyly brushing his hair from his face and luna smiled sweetly at soma and thought to herself "hes going to be like his father...a sweet, caring romantic man, and protective..." luna continues to write in her notebook for another chapter in a book she was writing*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:22 pm
Saga finally got home with his books,trying to not trip over dropping every single one of his books.he got into his house putting one after another book down on the table in his library so he could put them or try to put them up so he could then get to his reading & building his wisdom of the world he once forgot along with his memory.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:06 pm
*luna inneshed writing and watched raven and soma play in the playground having fun and laughing*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:58 am
Yuki closed her eyes again, thinking very seriously about things and what to do. Yuki opened her eyes to watch the children play together and she smiled softly.
Amaya looked over to Soma and smiled, "I missed you too." Amaya smiled over to Soma then looked up in the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:30 pm
Mercutio looked over to Yuki,then just to be evil,he started to play with her hair messing it up just to see what she would do."Hows the hair Yuki,feeling ok with that style today?"said Mercutio looking at Yuki trying not to laught,then looking at amaya & Soma.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:46 pm
Yuki looked over to Mercutio with her evil eye look, and then she pushed him and it caused him to land on his bum on the ground. "Thats for messing up my hair." She said. Thinking he was going to chase her after pushing him, she got up and threw him the "Catch me if you can look." and took off at full speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:53 pm
Mercutio got up then looked over to Luna."Hey Luna could you look after amaya till i get done with this game of tag,Thanks."said Mercutio using his inhuman speed to run after Yuki moving to the fastest speed he could go."Sorry Yuki but what you don't know,Besides the 4 members of the Checkmate Four,we of the Wolf Fangires are known to be the fastest of our kind. Thought Mercutio moving quickly after Yuki.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:03 pm
Yuki sped up to avoid being caught. She smiled, This was the first time Yuki ever had fun since she caught Ren, betraying her. and frankly, she liked having fun...Yuki let out a smile and continued to run from Mercutio.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:08 pm
Mercutio sped up nearly right infront of Yuki where then he taped her shoulder,then whispering to her "You're it,try to catch me Yuki."said Mercutio turning around then running from Yuki.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games