Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:25 pm
"you were out for bout few minutes,enough time for me & Luna to kick his a**.The guy who took those pictures of you,that cruel guy.If he comes back & trys it once more,i will put the serious hurt on him."said Mercutio helping Yuki up from the ground  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:38 pm
"Thank you." Yuki smiled over to Mercutio. Yuki looked at him, with her same signature soft smile. She looked away and blushed. "Anyways..." Yuki said shuffling. "Oh My we haven't gotten Ice cream yet." Yuki said, remembering. She grabbed Mercutio by the hand gently and led him through the forest to the nearest Ice-cream store, Amaya close behind them.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:50 pm
Mercutio got both Yuki & amaya their favoriote ice cream then took them to walk in the park so they could eat their ice cream."what a nice day out here,i wonder if tomorrow will be just as nice as today was?"thought Mercutio,looking at both Yuki & Her Daughter.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:58 pm
"It probably will." Yuki said looking up at the sky, smiling. Yuki ate her ice cream slowly, with her eyes closed. Amaya looked at Yuki, "Mommy is pretty right?" Amaya said, whispering in Mercutio's ear. "Listen...Mercutio. I can see into your heart, and I know you have a desire for power...but I can also see goodness in your heart as well." Amaya whispered so that Yuki couldn't hear them. Amaya suddenly became serious, which was surprising seeing her age. Yuki finished her ice cream and looked at Mercutio, her eyes softening once again. "Mommy really loves you." Amaya whispered, "So don't break her heart." Amaya said finishing her Ice cream cone. She got up and skipped around the park.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:11 pm
"I wonder if she could see in to my heart fully,then see my true desire." Thought Mercutio putting his arm over Yuki,while watching Amaya playing in the park.

Saga took a walk into town after he shattered his sword,once tired of trying to tap into his powers which he still was unsure of."i don't know if i could control my power like that other guy could,i mean he could even summon forth that Knife on sheer will,while i just used my instinct to summon my forth.When will i discover who i was in my past." Thought Saga distracked by this problem that he wondered in the bad part of town  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:38 pm
Yuki laid her head on Mercutio's shoulder, watching Amaya play. "So, what do you want to do after this?" Yuki asked, closing her eyes. Amaya looked at them, and smiled and continued playing.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:11 pm
Mercutio looked over to Yuki,then smiled."whatever you would like to do Yuki."said Mercutio while having his arm drapped over Yuki  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:37 pm
Yuki looked thoughtful. "I don't know." Yuki said pondering. Amaya came up to them, "Maybe you two should go on your first actual date together." Amaya said, seriously, looking at Mercutio. Yuki blinked in surprise. That was one of the most intelligent things...besides the cunning kiss, that Amaya has said.
Yuki looked over to Mercutio. "What do you think?"

XX

Sachiko sat up, Smoothing her hair with her fingers. Sachiko looked over to Ryuunosuke, who was now sleeping like a rock. They had just finished what they were doing not even a hour ago. Sachiko got up, and redressed scanning the room. "Its been awhile Since I have actually been in his embrace..." Sachiko thought, brushing her fingertips against Ryuunosuke's cheek. Judging from the silence of the house, Yuki and the others were gone. Sachiko got up and decided to wander around the house, try to get aquainted with her unfamiliar surroundings. "This is a beautiful home they have..." Sachiko thought, smiling. She especially loved the livingroom. So well decorated and furnished. Sachiko smiled and heard Ryuunosuke behind her. Pulling her towards him her back laid flat against his chest. "Why did you leave?" Ryuunosuke asked, whispering into Sachiko's ears. "Ah...I had just woke up so I decided I should get aquainted with the surroundings...this is a much different place then my house in Japan you know." Sachiko said softly. "Ah, I see." Ryuunosuke said. "Mhm...Where is Yuki?" Sachiko asked suddenly. "Probably out with her Fiancee, Mercutio." Ryuunosuke shrugged. "I see. Do you think she'll be back, I have to get to know her soon...you know." Sachiko said softly. "Maybe. but knowing her she could be out for awhile." Ryuunosuke said. "I see..." Sachiko said, quietly.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:08 am
"That sounds wonderful,once more thank you Amaya for rushing things with me & Your mother.Yuki it sounds like a good idea we should connect on a further level before we take the vow of marriage"said Mercutio looking at the both of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:21 am
Yuki nodded in agreement. "Yeah, your right." Yuki said. Amaya giggled gleefully. Yuki patted Amaya's head. "Yeah, thank you for the good idea." Yuki smiled.
"So, Mercutio. Where do you want to go?" Yuki asked  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:36 am
"Ive made it a habit to let the girl decide where we go.So Yuki were would you like to go tonight?"said Mercutio,looking around for both Saga or that perverted guy following him & Yuki,just to take more pictures of her."It seems the creeps & the guy i need to surpass is here,plus its hard for me trying not to let amaya to see my true desirse,so how could i keep these secerts what they are secerts." Thought Mercutio,while still keeping an eye on amaya while she played in the park.

Saga walked through some old bookstore,trying to find any & all books he could need for his own library."Hmmm these books all so nice,i don't know if i could find space for them,i could be just stacking books on my tables for years intell i get them a proper bookshelf." Thought Saga Scanning for books which would intrest him  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:51 am
Yuki looked thoughtful. There were alot of places Yuki wanted to go, but she couldn't decide where to go. "Hm... where to go..." Yuki thought. She tapped her index finger against her chin, thinking.

*Yuki's interesting conversation with Rose*

"Well you know Yuki, You could always go out to a romantic restaurant or go on a picnic with Mercutio on the beach." Rose said, with a little sarcastic Flair. "I know, but you know I am no good at decisions." Yuki said quietly. "Then let me decide for you. Date on the beach Picnic under the moonlight." Rose said. "But--" Yuki almost protested. "Now! Before I take you over again!" Rose exclaimed once again.

*end conversation*

Yuki broke off conversation with Rose once again. Yuki then explained Rose's idea with Mercutio. "So, what do you think of that idea?" Yuki asked.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:41 pm
"That sounds like a plan,plus tonight is going to be the Full moon,there will be enough moonlight for the both of yes Yuki.I hope Ryuunosuke & Sachiko could be able to watch little amaya for the night?"asked Mercutio looking up at the sky  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:21 pm
Yuki nodded, "Yeah I think they will be able to." Yuki said looking up at the blue sky. Amaya studied them with a smile. Amaya walked over to Mercutio and Yuki and sat by Yuki. Yuki was deep in thought and Amaya looked into Yuki's heart. "Mommy's heart is so pure..you would think shes a angel and not a demon." Amaya thought quietly, smiling. "I just hope Mercutio doesn't break her heart." Amaya thought again kicking her feet back and forth.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games