Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
☆ Custom Jutsu :: Members and Crew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:30 pm
Mattysandwich
Evanescently Magnificent

Midas Touch: Concluding thought. You can’t kill someone else in roleplay without their consent. That is a rule in the guild. You can make the fourteenth post an automatic win condition. You just can’t have this be permanent. I know petrification does it but this is a custom and that technique WILL be dealt with.

Oh I know I'm not gonna kill anybody. That's why I put in the bit with me keeping them alive part. The death is there for fights where it's actually going to matter. Like if the other person didn't mind or if I was fighting an npc! Actually quick note can I slip in that I am able to remove the metal myself? I'm not sure how to put it in but in the post where they were going to die then I would just take it off them and leave them knocked out or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:38 pm
Evanescently Magnificent

Approved
As Matty said Death is still a consensual thing that must be decided among rpers. A majority of times the death sentence for someone who wants to keep their char will be a near death, dying or comatose state, a majority though I think will agree and accept they're S.O.L if it ever gets that far.

Mattysandwich
I'll get back to you on Shades of Grey another time think you need a break. blaugh

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:40 pm
Mattysandwich
We both know Righteous Judgement is a C-Rank technique and I am rather insistent on it, but I am forced give in to your totalitarian demands.

Character: Kenshin Kōsei
Technique Name: Gentle Lunge
Type: Hyuga Bloodline | Bukijutsu/Taijutsu
Element: Gentle Fist
Description: Kenshin lunges forward and stabs the body of his opponent sending a C rank, B rank, or A rank amount of chakra out of either his blade or his fingers. If a tenketsu point is hit then a chakra bullet made out of the victim's own chakra exits the body from the opposite direction of impact.

This technique requires the use of Kenshin's custom weapon, Purity, for it to be utilized as a bukijutsu technique. If the custom weapon is not used then it is a taijutsu technique.

Technique Name: Divine Detainment
Description: By targeting the tenketsu in the muscles Kenshin is able to use this Gentle Fist technique to temporarily paralyze muscle movement upon contact. The muscle is paralyzed for five of the victim's posts at C-Rank, ten at B-Rank, and twenty at A-Rank without medical treatment. It is most effective to focus this technique on large muscle groups, especially in the limbs. One strike to a muscle causes the paralysis effect so multiple strikes would be necessary to make a whole arm paralyzed.

This technique requires the use of Kenshin's custom weapon, Purity, for it to be utilized as a bukijutsu technique. If the custom weapon is not used then it is a taijutsu technique.

Technique Name: Righteous Judgement
Description: By using expert chakra control Kenshin can mold his chakra into one hundred and twenty-eight needles and fire them in one taijutsu or bukijutsu thrust from the palm or blade. When struck these needles inflict the damage of any standard senbon, but with the byakugan they can be used to seal the tenketsu. The needles have a maximum range of fifty feet away from the target(s).

Technique Name: Gentle Blade's Prison
Type: Hyuga Bloodline | Bukijutsu
Description: Kenshin jumps over his opponent and delivers five instantaneous thrusts from his blade which dispenses chakra around the enemy's perimeter. The chakra from the blade is used to create a spherical barrier which traps the opponent. Other gentle fist techniques can be introduced through the prison by jabbing the outside of it through Purity's special abilities.

This technique requires the use of Kenshin's custom weapon, Purity.

Technique Name: Eight Trigrams: Rotation of Retribution
Type: Hyuga Bloodline | Bukijutsu
Description: By using a similar spinning formation to Eight Trigrams: Heavenly Spin while using the abilities of his blade, Purity, Kenshin is able to release a flurry of hundreds of rotating slashes and thrusts. The attack creates a large orb of cutting chakra around Kenshin's body as he performs the technique.

This technique requires the use of Kenshin's custom weapon, Purity as well as knowledge of Eight Trigrams: Heavenly Spin.

Technique Name: Eight Trigrams: Tornado Palm
Element: Gentle Fist | Fuuton
Description: The Hyuuga clansman surrounds his palm/blade in wind chakra before releasing the palm/blade as a physical strike. Once the palm/blade is thrust outwards and enters a close range of five feet of their body the strike forms into a tornado around the target. This then traps the target and releases numerous air jabs towards the tenketsu points of the targets trapped within.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:25 pm
Mattysandwich

Ergo War

Infinity Marks: Trashed

Semipermeable Defense: Trashed

Sin Mode: Pending. In accordance to the new rules, a custom technique can only at max boost any stat up to your current body rank, (slight for D-ranked, and so forth). You are allowed still to min-max, however, so if you want to drop one rank moderately while increasing another by a supreme, then there's room to discuss that. I don't truly know how that'll get approved, but it's not an automatic denial.

While I understand the min maxing from techniques or freebies because the increase in power comes from nothing.

In my merging technique my increases actually come from another being merging into the same body. I'm not pulling the strength from chakra or out of thin air. It's literally another persons power merging into mine. So honestly I don't see the benefits of min maxing with my current detriments. I ask this be reconsider for the reason I gave above. If not I will rework the technique, removing some of the detriments to fit better with what this technique actually provides me in benefits and drawbacks

Ninjutsu: Pending. Just make sure it clearly states that the technique only affects the sense of sight and hearing. It cannot do any damage to the opponent.

k

NEW ADDITION

Character: Kisuke Shinsetsu
Technique Name: Renkankei-kikou
Type: Fuinjutsu
Element: None
Description: Renkankei-kikou is a seal that runs along the users entire body, allowing him to control the chakra within the users body and to use it Omni-fensively.(Offensively and Defensively) the released chakra can manifest itself as any element the user has along with its properties strengths/weakness. This technique requires no hand seals.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:32 am
Kumurai Kaicho

All Approved.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Sin Mode: Given that this can be used at B or A-ranked, I will make a compromise. If used at B-ranked then I will allow you to increase one stat when the pet fuses with you by a supreme and slight bonus, (8 DR to that stat in total). Basically I'll allow it as though both you and the pet were getting that bonus, and that when fused the bonus goes onto to you. For A-ranked I'll allow a supreme and heavy increase in one stat, (10 DR), per animal fused. That way if you fuse all three this technique at most will allow you to increase your DR in one stat by 30 DR. I think we can agree that's quite a bit. In order to allow this, however, the maximum even with the substantial cost I will allow this technique to work for is 6 post. This is the best I can think of given how tamers work and how you want this technique to work.

Let me know when you submit a new version of that technique, as well as of Ninjutsu.

Renkankei-kikou: Denied. This technique does too many different things. Narrow it down and I want to see handseals.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:33 pm
Mattysandwich
Kumurai Kaicho

All Approved.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Sin Mode: Given that this can be used at B or A-ranked, I will make a compromise. If used at B-ranked then I will allow you to increase one stat when the pet fuses with you by a supreme and slight bonus, (8 DR to that stat in total). Basically I'll allow it as though both you and the pet were getting that bonus, and that when fused the bonus goes onto to you. For A-ranked I'll allow a supreme and heavy increase in one stat, (10 DR), per animal fused. That way if you fuse all three this technique at most will allow you to increase your DR in one stat by 30 DR. I think we can agree that's quite a bit. In order to allow this, however, the maximum even with the substantial cost I will allow this technique to work for is 6 post. This is the best I can think of given how tamers work and how you want this technique to work.

Let me know when you submit a new version of that technique, as well as of Ninjutsu.

Renkankei-kikou: Denied. This technique does too many different things. Narrow it down and I want to see handseals.

Sin:Is that only for 1 stat? Or could I separate it through other stats?

Also, 30 does seem like alot... I'm just asking for 18 when all 3 are combined... so i'm a bit confused why I'm being given way more power but restricting it...can't I just have less power and keep it the way it is?

Is it because the 2 ranks for just one pet fuse? i'm okay with making it 6 Dr per pet fused and keeping it how things are now  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:26 pm

Technique Name: Strange Combat Animal
Type:
Element: Wind
Description: Want to get a Strange Combat Animal Approved, Animal is a Griffin

Ergo War

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:57 pm

Technique Name: Hotaru 4/8 Custom Points
Type: Katon Ninjutsu
Element: Katon
Description: This is a slightly confusing jutsu. Belamos will unleash dozens of small fireballs from his hands and fingertips. The small fireballs are only a few inches across but will explode with the force of an exploding tag if they touch any living material. Upon contact with the ground, they will stick to where they impacted. Belamos can also suspend the fireballs in mid-air for an additional 10 chakra. Up to two posts later, Belamos can direct the fireballs to fly in a straight line to hone in on the target who, hopefully, had forgotten about them by this point.

Technique Name: O, Agni Christmas Gift Free Custom
Description: One of Belamo's Strongest Jutsu's, passed down to him by his father. Belamos will instantly encase himself in a miniature version of he sun 30 feet in diameter. Anyone standing in this diameter will be pushed back. Looking upon it is akin to staring up at the real version itself, with the light and heat it emits being painfully obvious. Those standing within 10 feet of it's creation will immediately suffer 3 levels of dehydration, those within 20 feet suffer two levels and those within 30 feet suffer one, with an additional penalty of dehydration added on for every post spent within those aforementioned radius's. When the Sun is created anyone directly looking upon it will suffer one post of blindness. Only S+ Rank Techniques of Suiton Nature can cool and break O, Agni. While inside, Belamos must stay relatively still and can do nothing more than walk around. At maximum, two people may reside in O, Agni alongside himself. If there is more than one person inside O, Agni, he must remain still as his concentration is tied up in keeping them from being cooked alive from the heat of the Sun. Just as techniques cannot pass from the outside in, techniques cannot pass from the inside out. After a maximum of three posts, Belamos will extended his arms out and O, Agni will explode outwards. It will rapidly expand to encapsulate anything within a 70 foot radius centered on him and explode outwards, damaging and burning anything not protected in the area, being it's life by going 'supernova'.

After using O, Agni, Belamos will be unable to use any Katon Ninjutsu above C Rank for however long the technique persisted and, thus, is not to be used unless it is a last resort.

Technique Name: The Soul of Helios 6/8
Description: Belamo's Premier Offensive Technique. He will hold one hand up in the air and a large ball of fire will form and grow, similar to the sun aesthetic of O, Agni. When it reaches 25 feet in diameter, Belamos will flick his hand and send it high into the sky, floating above the battlefield like a Miniature Sun. For three posts, any A Rank or Lower Katon projectile technique that Belamos's casts will also be cast from the Soul of Helios. After 3 posts, or three Katon Techniques, the Soul of Helios will crash down into the ground below, dispersing on the ground

Technique Name: Shōkyaku 7/8
Description: Belamos is a master of flame manipulation, and thus can control the temperature of his Katon Ninjutsu. For every 5 chakra spent, Belamos can increase the temperature of his attacks. At 10 extra, stone will melt. At 20, metal will begin to drip. For 30 extra chakra only tempered, and manufactured heat-impervious material will remain unscathed. Anyone caught within a certain distance from these techniques will suffer dehydration levels

10 Chakra: 1 Level at >5 feet
20 Chakra 2 Levels at >5 feet and 1 Level between 5-10 feet
30 Chakra 3 Levels at >5 feet, 2 Levels between 5-10 feet and 1 Level between 11-15 feet

Mattysandwich
Edited on 1/2/17

Holy Rinaku

NecroPlant

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:40 pm

Character: Masato Umechika

Technique Name: Poppy
Type: Taiutsu
Element:
Description: An upward palm strike executed with such precise strength that it will send any opponent(s) within 5ft of themselves 10 feet into the air per rank due to the blast of air pressure following the blow. The attack itself is executed so quickly that an intangible afterimage finishes its execution so that the user may proceed into another maneuver.

Technique Name: Second Stance: Iris
Type: Taijutsu
Element: n/a
Description: This movement-focused stance used by Masato is prepared by getting into a "race start " position (either with your fingers or the bottoms of your hands on the ground). Once done the user may rush forward at any angle, leaving behind an intangible afterimage in their place as a feint while moving at a significantly increased amount of speed for a single attack while suffering a slight decrease in strength. If the conjoining attack is a Taijutsu, the taijutsu consumes the same activation cost as the Iris Stance.

Technique Name: Armageddon Clap
Description: Through heavy physical training, Masato's monstrous strength has granted him the ability to create pressure waves through a clapping motion paired with a burst of chakra. This clapping motion involves swinging both arms from shoulder to finger tip toward each other for impact. The results of the sheer impact create a pressure wave that results in a sonic boom. This pressure wave travels outward 10 feet per rank in an expanding wave motion from the clap's impact, spreading 5 feet in width per rank.This pressure wave carries the concussive force to blow an enemy back 10 feet for each rank applied, rupturing ear drums and causing hemorrhages within the ear cavities. The force of this blast is also able to extinguish flames and turn ninjutsu of a lower rank than itself in the opposite direction.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:03 am

Character: Yugen
Technique Name: Two A Penny
Type: Genjutsu
P/S. Sense: Sight // Touch
Base Duration // Upkeep: -
Source: Phantasm
Description: Layers a technique with an illusion of itself. Essentially it doubles the mental damage dealt by a real technique. Even if the real technique is negated or overcome by any means, the illusion of it continues to follow through as if nothing happened. Applying this to taijutsu / bukijutsu layers the user of said jutsu with an illusion of themselves; should the target user be stopped, an illusion of themselves follows through with the taijutsu / bukijutsu that was layered. Basically, this genjutsu overlays a jutsu with an illusive copy of itself. At higher levels, this technique cannot kill a victim, but at best, it may knock them out for a number of posts.

Character: Yugen
Technique Name: Eye For An Eye
Type: Genjutsu
P/S. Sense: Sight
Base Duration // Upkeep: 5 Posts // 5 Chakra
Source: Phantasm
Description: Allows the user to switch one of their eyes' sight with one of a target's eyes' sight. Doing so may improve their own and their target's awareness of their surroundings. If doujutsu is in use, its sensing ability will transfer to the user and/or their target for the duration of this technique. Switching eyes with a target will cause the center of one's line of sight to overlap. To prevent confusion, one may choose to close an eyelid so that they might see half a field of vision and deter the overlap effect for a time.

Sleepiily

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:31 am

Character: Ada Rio-Kyuri

Technique Name: Magnetic Forge
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Jiton
Description: The Jinton user can use their abilities to magnetically shape and build objects of varying complexity if they have both the necessary materials and knowledge to do so. Requires knowing Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ], Satetsu Soushi [ Iron Sand Creation ], and Yondaime Kazekage's Gold Dust [ Unnamed ]; must also have read the appropriate Mechanic Manual volume(s). The amount of objects created is dependent on how much material is available.
• D-Rank cost for basic mechanical objects
__○ Bits and pieces like gears, nuts, bolts, etc.
• C-Rank cost for simple mechanical objects
__○ Wheels, levers, pulleys, etc.
• B-Rank cost of advanced mechanical objects
__○ Pistons, claws, etc.
• A-Rank cost of complex mechanical objects
__○ Any combination of the above-mentioned basic, simple, and/or advanced objects as one machine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:46 pm
Kumurai Kaicho

Please shorten the duration of your paralysis technique. I missed it the first time around, but according to the rules of customs a technique cannot last more than twelve post, unless re-applied.

Grand Chevalier Haji

I have no idea how strange animals work in this guild. I see you have Ergo quoted, so I'm going to let him handle that. I just wanted to quote you so that you knew that you were not forgotten.

Dexterous Prince

Hotaru: Pending. Since these little fireballs each work with the power of a explosive tag, and unless I'm mistaken an explosive tag works with an E-ranked power, I'm going to have the amount of fireballs be limited to 16. That way, if you put all sixteen on one target, it goes boom with an A-ranked force.

O, Agni: Watch for spelling and grammatical errors. Pending. Any S+ ranked technique will be able to match the technique. Only an S+ ranked technique would be able to overpower the technique.

The Soul of Helios: Denied at the moment. Kerron's right. This does allow for an extra activation. However, I have one alternative to how to do this as a trial run. In order to make this technique work, it will require help. Have at least four people Korabo this technique into existence. The people not you helping with the technique will each pay one substantial activation for your sun. Then, you can use those activations from their payments for this sun.

Shokyaku: Denied. This technique is a passive which apparently can be used or not used at your discretion. I'm not about that life. Make it a supplementary technique where for a set amount of time you can make fire ninjutsu burn more

Kondo Kaicho

Poppy: Denied. A technique cannot have a move from a style without being part of that style, aside from specific circumstances. In short, you're not making an after image with this punch. Take it out, and make this technique a fix rank, as well as complex, requiring the wind element.

Second Stance: Iris: Denied. Is there a reason why you're re-submitting customs you posted in July which were denied without making any changes? If there is, please let me know. Otherwise, no after images, and this mad dash technique feels like a reverse technique of the whirldwind style.

Armageddon Clap: Pending. Only a few things wrong with this. First of all, just clap your hands. You'll look weird if you clap your shoulders as well. Second of all, because of how dr in reflection to ninjutsu has been changed, keep in mind that if this technique is simple then it'll automatically be weak to ninjutsu by two ranks. If it's complex then it's one rank, and if it's spiritual then it's fair game. You don't have listed what it is, so it's kind of a guessing game. Furthermore, make it only projectile ninjutsus are sent back, and ninjutsu like clones or cloaks are knocked out by the force.

Sleepiily

Two a Penny: Hmm. There's an alteration style based around this. Because of this, I'm going to have to deny this. I can respect if you're frustrated since the styles are not out yet. But, once it does come out, I cannot allow you to have the abilities of it.

Eye for an Eye: Approved.

Regalina Kaicho

Magnetic Forge: Denied. I really wanted to approve this. I really did. Unfortunately, this is a worker class thing. To be able to make custom puppets on the fly. This technique is a fantastic example though of how it should be done if it were approvable. Because of this, I'm going to keep a copy of it with the other trial run jutsu to see if it one day could be approved. It won't be at any cost to your custom slots to keep it there, so feel free to make something else.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:10 pm

Technique Name: Hotaru 4/8 Custom Points
Description: This is a slightly confusing jutsu. Belamos will unleash 16 small fireballs from his hands and fingertips. The small fireballs are only a few inches across but will explode with the force of an exploding tag if they touch any living material. Upon contact with the ground, they will stick to where they impacted. Belamos can also suspend the fireballs in mid-air for an additional 10 chakra. Up to two posts later, Belamos can direct the fireballs to fly in a straight line to hone in on the target who, hopefully, had forgotten about them by this point.

Technique Name: O, Agni Christmas Gift Free Custom
Description: One Belamo's Strongest Jutsu's, passed down to him by his father. Belamos will instantly encase himself in a miniature version of he sun 30 feet in diameter. Anyone standing in this diameter will be pushed back. Looking upon it is akin to staring up at the real version itself, with the light and heat it emits being painfully obvious. Those standing within 10 feet of it's creation will immediately suffer 3 levels of dehydration, those within 20 feet suffer two levels and those within 30 feet suffer one, with an additional penalty of dehydration added on for every post spent within those aforementioned radius's. When the Sun is created anyone directly looking upon it will suffer one post of blindness. Only S+ Rank Techniques of Suiton Nature can cool and break O, Agni. While inside, Belamos must stay relatively still and can do no more than walk around. At maximum, two people may reside in O, Agni alongside himself. For anyone more than one, he must remain still as his concentration is tied up in keeping them from being cooked alive. Just as techniques cannot pass from the outside in, techniques cannot pass from the inside out. After a maximum of three posts, Belamos will extended his arms out and O, Agni will explode outwards. It will rapidly expand to encapsulate anything within a 50 foot radius centered on him and explode outwards, damaging and burning anything not protected in the area.

After using O, Agni, Belamos will be unable to use any Katon Ninjutsu above C Rank for however long the technique persisted and, thus, is not to be used unless it is a last resort.

I am not changing this on the grounds of the Ninjutsu Class Discipline "Elemental Specialist: You are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses." Technically, my S+ Rank Techniques do not even need to succumb to Suiton of Matching nature, however, I am willing to admit that would make my O, Agni unbreakable in a match of Ninjutsu v. Ninjutsu and trying to compromise. But there is no reason Doton, Fuuton, Raiton or other Katon techniques of the same rank can overpower me. I specialized in Fire to have this ability and should be rewarded for my specialization

Technique Name: Shōkyaku 5/8
Description: Belamos is a master of flame manipulation, and thus can control the temperature of his Katon Ninjutsu, turning normally inflammable objects, flammable. By paying 10 chakra, Belamos can control the temperature of his Fire Ninjutsu for 3 posts, reapplying the technique every 3 posts for an additional 10 chakra if he wishes. For every 10 chakra spent, Belamos can increase the temperature of his attacks. At 10 extra, stone will melt. At 20, metal will begin to drip. For 30 extra chakra only tempered, and manufactured heat-impervious material will remain unscathed. Anyone caught within a certain distance from these techniques will suffer dehydration levels

10 Chakra: 1 Level at >5 feet
20 Chakra 2 Levels at >5 feet and 1 Level between 5-10 feet
30 Chakra 3 Levels at >5 feet, 2 Levels between 5-10 feet and 1 Level between 11-15 feet

Technique Name: Lucifer's Domain 6/8
Description: Channeling Katon Chakra into his body, Belamos will connect his foot with the ground. Upon doing so a wave of fire will ripple through the ground in a circle originating on Belamos. It will appear as veins of harsh red light. Any inorganic, flammable, material connected to the ground will erupt in flames. The flames are normal, atypical, house fire flames. Organic material are immune to this jutsu. Inorganic, Chakra-Infused creations can be affected by, but not destroyed by, this jutsu. Belamos can exempt certain structures from his attack.

Rank D- 10 foot diameter
Rank C- 20 foot diameter
Rank B- 40 foot diameter
Rank A- 80 foot diameter
Rank S- 160 foot diameter

After creating these fires, Belamos can launch Katon Projectile Techniques from them by paying chakra equal to 1 Rank Higher than the Technique usually is. I.e. a C Rank Fireball would cost 40 chakra

Technique Name: Spirit of Helios 7/8
Type: Katon/Fuuton Ninjutsu
Description: Belamos will raise his hand to the sky, and in doing so will form a miniature Sun. The size of the Sun is proportional to the amount of chakra put into the technique, as is it's destructive power. For every rank added to the technique, diameter is increased by 15 feet, starting at E Rank. Deals explosive and fire damage. Travels in a straight line when thrown.

Mattysandwich
Edited on 1/2/17

Holy Rinaku

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:58 pm

Technique Name: Poppy
Type: Taiutsu
Element: [ Complex ]
Description: An upward palm strike executed with such precise strength that it will send any opponent(s) within 5ft of themselves 10 feet into the air per rank due to the blast of air pressure following the blow. Performing this technique requires the wind element.

Technique Name: Armageddon Clap
Element: [ Spiritual ]
Description: Through heavy physical training, Masato's monstrous strength has granted him the ability to create pressure waves through a clapping motion paired with a burst of chakra. The results of the sheer impact create a pressure wave that results in a sonic boom. This pressure wave travels outward 10 feet per rank in an expanding wave motion from the clap's impact, spreading 5 feet in width per rank.This pressure wave carries the concussive force to blow an enemy back 10 feet for each rank applied, rupturing ear drums and causing hemorrhages within the ear cavities. The force of this blast is also able to extinguish flames and turn projectile ninjutsu of a lower rank than itself in the opposite direction.

Technique Name: Second Stance: Iris
Description: This movement-focused stance used by Masato is prepared by getting into a "race start " position (either with your fingers or the bottoms of your hands on the ground). Once done the user may rush forward at any angle, moving moderately faster, leaving an intangible after image in their wake that vanishes after its initial use.

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:02 pm
Mattysandwich

Changes:

Sin Mode: Made Changes agreed upon.

Selective Ignorance: Already Approved, just keeping all my jutsu together.

Ninjutsu: Changed it to say does no damage.

Renkankei-kikou: I know we discussed this one a bit. In the end, instead if making it two different customs. I made it S rank which would use up two custom slots. So it's basically the same thing.

So you made the point that I wouldn't have to learn any chakra molding weapon or armor tech if I got this approved. I checked all the firejutsu. out of thre 51 (est) fire jutsu. Only 5 could be potentially replaced by my technique
Hotto Houyo [ Hot Hug Technique ]
Kaen Senpuu [ Flame Whirlwind ]
Daitou no Jutsu [ Long Sword Technique ]
Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [ Hellfire Whirlwind Skill ]
Tenrō Kaken [ Heavenly Prison Fire Sword ]

I just don't think that's enough to make a different, besides customs are made to replace technique. If our guild jutsu had everything we ever wanted. We wouldn't need a custom jutsu approval area.

I also added handseal(s)

Technique Name: Sin Mode
Type: Bloodline
Element: Null
Description: Kisuke has never been satisfied with being the same as everyone else. He's always wanted to reach for greater hieghts. Thus he has built upon his indepth knowledge of his clan to create a technique that surpasses them. Kisuke is able to merge at an cellular level with his partners. His physical appearence drastically changes. And his voice has a vibrating sound effect, as if multiple people are speaking at the same instance. The transformations is split into three tiers, depending on how many pets are fused. 1 pet, 2 pets, or 3 pets. As this is a improvement upon the Inuzuka technique, All Inuzuka jutsu are available to all tiers. Base post limit is 3 posts, after that Up keep cost is required.

Abilities
* Gain 1 Active Supreme Stat per pet fused. (Max of 3)
* Fused body can make use of animal traits of the animals that he is fused with.
* While in this form all Inuzuka techniques become X rank able.
* Up-keep is cut in half in a post where chakra is not used.

Limitations/Restrictions
* Unlike the Inuzuka ability which has no cost or upkeep this technique is signifcantly improved and requires both.
* This mode does not gain the collaborative perk of raising jutsu ability's ranks with the fused pet(s).
* After the technique is ended or cancelled, the separation from the animal partner(s) evenly distributes chakra & stamina between all who participated.

Tier 1
Kisuke Fang "Sloth"
Kisuke Pet2 "Pride"
Kisuke Pet3 "Lust"
Tier 2
Kisuke Fang Pet2 "Greed"
Kisuke Pet3 Fang "Envy"
Kisuke Pet2 Pet3 "Gluttony"
Tier 3
Kisuke Fang Pet2 Pet3 "Wrath"

Character:Kisuke Shinsetsu
Technique Name: Selective Ignorance
Type: Genjutsu- Primary: Sight, Secondary: Sound
Description: This genjutsu needs a single handseal to activate which does not need to be held, after activation the user chooses a thing. Once this object is gone from the victims sight.(Via Jutsu or simply leaving the victims field of view) The genjutsu will overlay the environment around the user. The chosen object will no longer be seen by the victim, and any sounds the chosen object makes is muted to the victim. Even changes to the environment that the chosen object makes will not be seen or heard by the victim. Illusion will break if the victim and object come into contact.

Technique Name: Ninjutsu
Type:Genjutsu- Primary: Sight, Secondary: Sound
Description: This Genjutsu allows Kisuke to recreate any ninjutsu he's seen and direct it towards the opponent. He can even vary the appearance of the ninjutsu to make it appear large and more threatening like a higher level jutsu. If interacting with a real ninjutsu the genjutsu will appear to be defeated by the opponents jutsu.If it misses it will act as a real technique and explode. Cannot damage opponent.

Technique Name: Renkankei-kikou
Type: Fuinjutsu
Element: None
Description: Renkankei-kikou is a seal that runs along the users entire body, allowing him to control the chakra within the users body and to use it Omni-fensively.(Offensively and Defensively) the released chakra can manifest itself as any element the user has along with its properties strengths/weakness. Due to the seal running along his entire body, focusing chakra is not needed as the seal will pull the chakra requiered straight from the users body thus thus only a single handseal is required, can be done with one hand.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games