Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:24 pm
Seeing that this was never done I suppose its up to me...

Konan Agreement
User Image

This is the co-owner agreement towards the Soquili known as Konan...

Rein Rights:
RP rights both IC and OOC
Teepee Rights
Sig rights

Jareth's Rights:
Teepee Rights
Sig Rights

Breeding Rights: Both are equal. If a third basket is procured then it will we discussed amongst us

Gong zhu Bai
User Image

This is the co-owner agreement towards the Soquili known as Gong Zhu Bai...

Rein Rights:
Teepee Rights
Sig rights

Jareth's Rights:
Teepee Rights
Sig Rights

Breeding Rights: Both are equal. If a third basket is procured then it will we discussed amongst us

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Rein_Carnation
Seeing that this was never done I suppose its up to me...

Konan Agreement
User Image

This is the co-owner agreement towards the Soquili known as Konan...

Rein Rights:
Teepee Rights
Sig rights

Jareth's Rights:
Teepee Rights
Sig Rights

Gong zhu Bai
User Image

This is the co-owner agreement towards the Soquili known as Gong Zhu Bai...

Rein Rights:
Teepee Rights
Sig rights

Jareth's Rights:
Teepee Rights
Sig Rights

I confirm that I agree to this.

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:28 am
Co-Ownership agreement between Hot Lolli & StarieMichie!

User Image
The rights are as follows:

Sig rights -
Hot Lolli & Michie have signature rights.

RP rights -
Hot Lolli has rights to OOC RP whenever she feels like whipping him out.
StarieMichie has full rights to anything IC and OOC. The only stipulation is that he continues to live with his father.
Michie has full say over any mate/s Birthday Marzipan chooses. She does not need to discuss it with Hot Lolli first.
Same goes for possible lifemating.

Breeding rights -
First breeding : Michie has full rights, this will not count towards Lolli in any way.
Second breeding : Michie continues to have say over whom the mate is, but will not receive a basket. Hot Lolli will.
Third breeding : Fully Michie's, again.

I want it to be clear that I want absolutely no IC responsibility for this boy. All I want is his happiness and one basket. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:38 am
Hot Lolli
Co-Ownership agreement between Hot Lolli & StarieMichie!

User Image
The rights are as follows:

Sig rights -
Hot Lolli & Michie have signature rights.

RP rights -
Hot Lolli has rights to OOC RP whenever she feels like whipping him out.
StarieMichie has full rights to anything IC and OOC. The only stipulation is that he continues to live with his father.
Michie has full say over any mate/s Birthday Marzipan chooses. She does not need to discuss it with Hot Lolli first.
Same goes for possible lifemating.

Breeding rights -
First breeding : Michie has full rights, this will not count towards Lolli in any way.
Second breeding : Michie continues to have say over whom the mate is, but will not receive a basket. Hot Lolli will.
Third breeding : Fully Michie's, again.

I want it to be clear that I want absolutely no IC responsibility for this boy. All I want is his happiness and one basket. <3

I VERY MUCH AGREE TO THIS!  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 pm
I agree to own Arden with CheshireKttty, previously C.h.e.s.h.i.r.e.

She and I will equally decide on everything. Generally, what she says goes, unless I object. We will share RP rights, etc, though Cheshirekttty will probably be the one making all of the decisions pubically, and committing to RP, breedings, etc and the carrying out therof.
In the event that she ever decides to quit Gaia, or has not posted for two months, the pet will revert back to me in full.

I reserve the right to have at least one basket from his three breedings, though I may not lay claim on it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:46 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
I agree to own Arden with CheshireKttty, previously C.h.e.s.h.i.r.e.

She and I will equally decide on everything. Generally, what she says goes, unless I object. We will share RP rights, etc, though Cheshirekttty will probably be the one making all of the decisions pubically, and committing to RP, breedings, etc and the carrying out therof.
In the event that she ever decides to quit Gaia, or has not posted for two months, the pet will revert back to me in full.

I reserve the right to have at least one basket from his three breedings, though I may not lay claim on it.

User Image

I AGREE!!!! <3  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:45 am
Thamin
Co-Ownership For Keely between Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699

User Image

Breeding Rights:

- Both Thamin and Tiger_Kisa699 each get one breeding to do with as we wish - Permission is not needed from Thamin for Tiger_Kisa699's breeding and Tiger_Kisa699's permission is not needed for Thamin's breeding - As such, the co-owner who's permission is not needed for each breeding has no rights to said breeding (Thamin does not have rights to Tiger_Kisa699's breeding, Tiger_Kisa699 does not have rights to Thamin's breeding).
- Keely's spare breeding will shared between Tiger_Kisa699 and Thamin. Both must approve and agree to said breeding.
- Thamin's, Tiger_Kisa699's, and the shared breeding may take place in any order.

Display Rights and OOC Rights:

- Both Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699 have full display rights and OOC rights.

RP Rights:

- Both Thamin and Tiger_Kisa699 have full RP Rights.
- Neither Thamin nor Tiger_Kisa699 may interfere or post in an RP started by the other Co-owner unless permission is given by the Co-owner Participating. (For example: Thamin Starts an RP with Keely and another Soquili. Tiger_Kisa699 May not post in this RP as Keely unless Thamin gives Permission and vice versa.)

Teepee Rights:

- Keely will be posted with Stats in Thamin's Teepee.

Notes on Contests:

- Both Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699 May not enter Keely into any sort of contest (RP or any other sort that may change her in any way; ie; skinwalkering) without first consulting each other.

Notes on Co-Ownership:

- Tiger_Kisa699 may relinquish her her rights in the Co-ownership at any time she wishes by dissolving the co-ownership.
- If, in the event that this co-ownership is dissolved, all rights and full ownership reverts back to Thamin unless otherwise stated by Thamin.

I agree <3

Spicy Marmalade! Now that it's exploded into being, seize hold of this evening's chance.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:43 am
Co-ownership of basket between ChaosTheories and Ol-j-man/Mediciner

User Image

(Ol-j-man and Mediciner are two accounts belonging to the same person. This agreement is only between two people, not three. xD)

Breeding Rights
-Ol-j-man has full rights to one of the breedings. Chaos will not be receiving a basket in this breeding.
-ChaosTheories has full rights to two breedings. Ol-j-man will not receive a basket from these breedings, however this may be discussed and changed in the future.
- Both owners may discuss mates and both must agree to lifemate in the case that it happens

Sig Rights
- Both owners will have signature rights. The basket's cert will display ChaosTheories and Ol-j-man, but may be displayed by the account Mediciner as well.

Rp Rights
- Chaos will retain full IC rights for now
- Ol-j-man will have OOC rights
- Any major decisions regarding the IC future of the basket will be discussed beforehand.

Other Notes
- The basket will be posted with stats in ChaosTheories' teepee
- Co-ownership may be dissolved by ChaosTheories at any time, but it is unlikely. <3

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:45 am
ChaosTheories
Co-ownership of basket between ChaosTheories and Ol-j-man/Mediciner

User Image

(Ol-j-man and Mediciner are two accounts belonging to the same person. This agreement is only between two people, not three. xD)

Breeding Rights
-Ol-j-man has full rights to one of the breedings. Chaos will not be receiving a basket in this breeding.
-ChaosTheories has full rights to two breedings. Ol-j-man will not receive a basket from these breedings, however this may be discussed and changed in the future.
- Both owners may discuss mates and both must agree to lifemate in the case that it happens

Sig Rights
- Both owners will have signature rights. The basket's cert will display ChaosTheories and Ol-j-man, but may be displayed by the account Mediciner as well.

Rp Rights
- Chaos will retain full IC rights for now
- Ol-j-man will have OOC rights
- Any major decisions regarding the IC future of the basket will be discussed beforehand.

Other Notes
- The basket will be posted with stats in ChaosTheories' teepee
- Co-ownership may be dissolved by ChaosTheories at any time, but it is unlikely. <3

Agreed upon!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:08 pm
Co-ownership agreement between Caitlyn Hellstorm and Quaji for Xiaodan

User Image

Quaji's Rights:
Roleplaying Rights (main roleplayer *snugs her*)
Sig
Teepee
basket from the last two breedings

Caitlyn Hellstorm's rights:
Sig
Teepee

Every major decisions will be discussed between Quaji and Caitlyn.

now, I demand that Quaji enjoys Xiaodan! biggrin  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Quaji

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:10 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm
Co-ownership agreement between Caitlyn Hellstorm and Quaji for Xiaodan

User Image

Quaji's Rights:
Roleplaying Rights (main roleplayer *snugs her*)
Sig
Teepee
basket from the last two breedings

Caitlyn Hellstorm's rights:
Sig
Teepee

Every major decisions will be discussed between Quaji and Caitlyn.

now, I demand that Quaji enjoys Xiaodan! biggrin
Agreed! ; u ;  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:14 am
User Image

Sai's Rights:
Rp
Sig
Teepee
basket rights to all breedings

Samus' rights:
Sig
Teepee

any major decisions(lifemating,breeding,ect) will be discussed between the two of us.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:15 am
samus x
User Image

Sai's Rights:
Rp
Sig
Teepee

Samus' rights:
Sig
Teepee

any major decisions(lifemating,breeding,ect) will be discussed between the two of us.
I agree, and ILU  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:00 am
User Image

Concerning Nidwai ^-^~

I have offered Talencia co-ownership of Nidwai. She is allowed to place him in her sig but he will still reside in Rynth's Teepee. Talencia has been given RP rights as well as a say in if he should mate/lifemate.

Breeding: Talencia has one breeding which she may try for at any time. I would have no rights if it was her breeding and vice-versa. This shall work like the open permissions where we do not have to ask each other. I do ask that she let's me know in case any RP issues arise from said breeding.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:20 am
Amirynth
User Image

Concerning Nidwai ^-^~

I have offered Talencia co-ownership of Nidwai. She is allowed to place him in her sig but he will still reside in Rynth's Teepee. Talencia has been given RP rights as well as a say in if he should mate/lifemate.

Breeding: Talencia has one breeding which she may try for at any time. I would have no rights if it was her breeding and vice-versa. This shall work like the open permissions where we do not have to ask each other. I do ask that she let's me know in case any RP issues arise from said breeding.

I agree! Thank you Ryn!!  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games